Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Lvl60 SG and can't get passed Super Heroic Trial

EternalSoulEternalSoul Denver, COPosts: 4 New Agent

I'm reading posts saying people got all the way to Cosmic and completed it at level 14... I'm level 60 and having trouble completing the Super heroic trial. What gives?

Comments

• IceBusterIceBuster Original East CoastPosts: 449 Amazing
    edited July 17

Cosmic trial only opens up once you reach level 60 and completed the super heroic trial.

But heroic and super heroic can be played at lower levels, where enemy difficulty is easy. Enemy difficulty scales up with every level, so that would explain why you are having trouble at level 60.

I was able to complete Angela's heroic and super heroic at level 11 (the level that opens up heroic trial access).

Increased drop rate for cosmic artifacts would be nice.

• AlanRAlanR Posts: 37 Mighty

Hmm that kind of explains how I was able to beat Super Heroic at lv12 with SW (Wiccan), but had trouble with Jean Grey at lv60, and having trouble with Storm at lv60.

• EliasjayEliasjay Posts: 8 Mighty

Are you playing in Xbox or PS4? Either way, doing it at early levels feels easier. Xbox is a patch behind. On PS4 the dialogue skill wasn't needed. It's still (until tomorrow maybe) good to go on Xbox. I can imagine that's it's much harder to beat without permanent confusion.

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

Even doing Super Heroic at level 59 is much easier than 60. Not only does it scale per level... but I'm pretty sure at level 60 it scales even more than just the level difference.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• SyllvaeSyllvae Posts: 20 Mighty

I am suffering with Magik right now and it seems like you do want to get really good relics/legendary etc. I can't do it without more Spirit&Damage on lv60 Magik - However, now that I know this is how it works I was able to do SG at 44 and will just start doing SH Trials at 11-20.

Wish I knew how much easier it was at a lower level. Can we still prestige? I think if I prestige to lvl1 I can get this done so much faster D:

• EternalSoulEternalSoul Denver, COPosts: 4 New Agent

Thanks guys. I switched to Spider-Man and got passed it, sucks you have to do it per character. I really wanted to be a summoner squirrel girl, but in time maybe with updates they'll make it better or easier or add more content for gear.

• Tomtoro24Tomtoro24 Posts: 130 Incredible

Squirrel girl is harder since her baffling dialogue was balanced but summoner build made cosmic so easy for me. Put the power on that gives you more squirrels and use the radioactive squirrels and the hulkbuster squirrels then the sic em power (since that will increase damage and spawn all your squirrels again). That's pretty much all the damage you need, apart from that just Dodge the enemies :)

• kinyutakakinyutaka Posts: 15 Mighty

Pull out as many squirrels as you can. Dance through the groups of mobs with Squirrel Twirl, especially if you get stuck. Use Baffling Dialogue as soon as it's available.

You probably don't have a Legendary with any XP in it, so don't worry about it anyway. But if you have a chance, use the Shield of Perseus. Make sure you have the strongest items, as many relics as possible, and if you can manage it, the Phoenix Artifact. (Instant revive)

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl!

corpusgames.com

• caoengelcaoengel 3 doors down from HELL!!!!!!!!!Posts: 18 Mighty

Instant revive item or skill do not work. Because you will still fail if you die.

• nnaatteeddnnaatteedd VAPosts: 94 Mighty

@kinyutaka said:
    Pull out as many squirrels as you can. Dance through the groups of mobs with Squirrel Twirl, especially if you get stuck. Use Baffling Dialogue as soon as it's available.

You probably don't have a Legendary with any XP in it, so don't worry about it anyway. But if you have a chance, use the Shield of Perseus. Make sure you have the strongest items, as many relics as possible, and if you can manage it, the Phoenix Artifact. (Instant revive)

Unfortunately revive doesn't work on the trials so I'd stay away from that one

Ha! Didn't know that. I guess I never noticed.

In that case, replace the Phoenix with an artifact that increases your melee or bleeding damage, or your defense stats. If your equipment is up to snuff, you'll be able to Squirrel Twirl your way out of trouble and zerg the mobs to death.

corpusgames.com

• WartailSSWartailSS Posts: 110 Incredible

A tip that I picked up and started doing for all my new heroes (not for people trying to pass their first time) at level 12 I craft a purple weapon, accessory and armor piece which helps pass both heroic and super heroic with ease.

• RoninFistRoninFist ALL THE DEADPOOLS Vancouver, BCPosts: 25 Mighty

Biggest piece of advice I can give for a lot of the Cosmic Trials is to not attack TOO MUCH!!

For quite a few of the characters, they have great DOT attacks and strong burst cooldown damage, but people make the mistake of thinking they always need to be hitting the attack button and going aggro on the enemies. This results in them eventually getting killed due to getting caught in the middle of a pack of enemies.

If your Squirrel Girl is spec'd and equipped adequately, you can pass the trial by staying closer to the outskirts of the enemy so you can run away when necessary to heal and wait for cooldowns.

Watching a lot of the Comic Trial videos by @tonybing and @Deksam, I realized that they were playing way different than I was, and it made all the difference in the world.

@RoninFist said:
    Biggest piece of advice I can give for a lot of the Cosmic Trials is to not attack TOO MUCH!!

For quite a few of the characters, they have great DOT attacks and strong burst cooldown damage, but people make the mistake of thinking they always need to be hitting the attack button and going aggro on the enemies. This results in them eventually getting killed due to getting caught in the middle of a pack of enemies.

If your Squirrel Girl is spec'd and equipped adequately, you can pass the trial by staying closer to the outskirts of the enemy so you can run away when necessary to heal and wait for cooldowns.

Watching a lot of the Comic Trial videos by @tonybing and @Deksam, I realized that they were playing way different than I was, and it made all the difference in the world.

That's what I love about Squirrel Twirl as an attack. You can use it to get out of most situations while still dealing damage and releasing squirrels. Plus, it saves your dash power to true emergencies.

corpusgames.com

• JoesierraJoesierra WisconsinPosts: 153 Incredible
    1. Squirrel Twirl/Squirrelpocalypse until full squirrels
    2. Kick em in the acorns
    3. Hulkbuster Squirrels
    4. Return to step 1

Throw in Sig and confusing dialogue whenever they're off cooldowns and have a basic in case you run out of spirit, but this pumps out more than enough damage to beat the trial and shouldn't be too hard to stay out of trouble

Super-Heroic: Hawkeye, Venom
    Cosmic: Angela, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Colossus, Cyclops, Daredevil, Deadpool, Luke Cage, War Machine
    Omega: Beast, Captain America, Hulk, Gambit, Iron man, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Nightcrawler, Punisher, Spider-man, Squirrel Girl, Wolverine