Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Why can't I access Iron Fist?

Reaper8408Reaper8408 Posts: 1 New Agent

I downloaded the game on 7/13/17. Purchased all founder packs on PSN 7/14/17. When I highlight Iron Fist he is Grey in color but when I select him it shows him as Owned but I cannot play as him. Same for the symbiote Spider-Man costume. Please help.

Answers

• DaivienDaivien Posts: 29 Mighty

@Reaper8408 I would check with customer service, but if I remember correctly you had to buy all the packs before the game went live June 30th.

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 19 Mighty

anything happen with this? if i buy the avengers pack and guardians, i have all founders packs. If i can still get iron fist, im doing it

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,155 Astonishing

I think the cut off point was 30th of June for the Iron Fist deal? I could be wrong.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• CataclysmicCataclysmic Posts: 28 Mighty

I thought the cut off was August or maybe that was for xbox players because they didn't have a beta. Check with customer service just to be safe.