Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Why can't I access Iron Fist?

Reaper8408Reaper8408 Posts: 1 New Agent

I downloaded the game on 7/13/17. Purchased all founder packs on PSN 7/14/17. When I highlight Iron Fist he is Grey in color but when I select him it shows him as Owned but I cannot play as him. Same for the symbiote Spider-Man costume. Please help.

Answers

• DaivienDaivien Posts: 37 Mighty

@Reaper8408 I would check with customer service, but if I remember correctly you had to buy all the packs before the game went live June 30th.

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 327 Amazing

anything happen with this? if i buy the avengers pack and guardians, i have all founders packs. If i can still get iron fist, im doing it

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, War Machine, Colossus

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,882 Astonishing

I think the cut off point was 30th of June for the Iron Fist deal? I could be wrong.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• CataclysmicCataclysmic Posts: 160 Incredible

I thought the cut off was August or maybe that was for xbox players because they didn't have a beta. Check with customer service just to be safe.

• Demonics5hadowDemonics5hadow Posts: 8 Mighty
    edited July 27

There should be two separate places to get packs, I ended up getting all on the in-game store and the console store. Different packs. Finally got Ironfist
    (By the way, that was last Saturday)

• HnyBdgrDGFHnyBdgrDGF Posts: 2 New Agent

I purchased all the Founders packs today (7/27/2017) on Xbox One but Iron Fist is still grey. How long before it unlocks?

• HnyBdgrDGFHnyBdgrDGF Posts: 2 New Agent

Finally loaded. No worries. :)

• REDoPHAJAoManREDoPHAJAoMan Posts: 1 New Agent

@Demonics5hadow said:
    There should be two separate places to get packs, I ended up getting all on the in-game store and the console store. Different packs. Finally got Ironfist
    (By the way, that was last Saturday)

What you mean, i have to buy the packst from store and the limited bundles to unlock iron fist?

• Demonics5hadowDemonics5hadow Posts: 8 Mighty
    edited September 7

I have to buy the packs from store and the limited bundles to unlock iron fist?

REDoPHAJAoMan
    You shouldn't have to do more than is stated by Gazzillion(in an ideal world), but I just posted what worked for me.> >

• MindsightMindsight Invictus ManeoPosts: 4 New Agent

you have to buy all the founders packs on XB store or PSN store and only packs that say they are part of the founders pack offers ( 5 i think). The bundles in the in-game store do NOT count. if you have all F-packs then contact support