Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Why do people recommend Nullifier when Cap has no guaranteed brutal strikes like some heroes?

IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless LeaderS.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 702 Amazing

Some heroes have skills but I don't think Cap has any.

Comments

• IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless Leader S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 702 Amazing

Well, hope I made a good decision by choosing nullifier. I'm sticking with it.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Outside of the wallsPosts: 756 Amazing

It's sad when it doesn't get an answer... Maybe in two days someone who knows comes here, I hope... I picked the nullifier for hulk, but I don't really remember If he has 100% chance of brutal strikes... He probably has though. Although I am curious about cap and I will get him in the future so an answer here may help... In the future.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless Leader S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 702 Amazing

@BertholdtHoover said:
    It's sad when it doesn't get an answer... Maybe in two days someone who knows comes here, I hope... I picked the nullifier for hulk, but I don't really remember If he has 100% chance of brutal strikes... He probably has though. Although I am curious about cap and I will get him in the future so an answer here may help... In the future.

I know he has a couple

• SetfreexXSetfreexX XBOX1Posts: 161 Incredible

@BertholdtHoover said:

Hulk has guaranteed ''Brutal'' on his Hulk Smash.

XBL GT - Setfree xX (Add Me For Farming Runs - Starting to Figure it Out Status)

Spiderman (60 Cosmic - 2 MPC ) <--- Main
    Hulk - (60 Cosmic - 1 MPC)
    Wolverine - (60 Cosmic - 1 MPC)
    Nightcrawler - (60 Cosmic)
    Scarlet Witch - (60 Cosmic)
    Iron Man - (60 Cosmic)
    Ghost Rider - (60 Cosmic)
    Gambit - (60 Cosmic)
    Ice Man - (60 Cosmic)
    Dare Devil - (60 Cosmic)
    Black Panther - (60 Cosmic)
    Elektra - (60 Cosmic)
    Venom - TBD

*MPC - Million Plus Club

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,882 Astonishing

I wouldn't recommend the nullifier for any hero that doesn't guarantee a Brutal. Unless you are gearing to have 0 Brutal on gear and are using it to bring it up.
    There's better legendaries out there otherwise.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• RemournRemourn Posts: 293 Amazing

Hulk has two attacks that brut strike. His leap is on a 60 second cooldown that happens to refresh the cooldown of his brute strike abilities. The nullifier knocks 15 seconds off of the leap so you can brut strike even faster. The nullifier was made for him.

I'm just starting cap today. granted, I'm just learning what he can do, but the axe seems like the way to go since he has so many melee and movement powers, several of which have both tags. Another thought I had was the crystal. Does Cap have spirit issues?

@Remourn said:
    Hulk has two attacks that brut strike. His leap is on a 60 second cooldown that happens to refresh the cooldown of his brute strike abilities. The nullifier knocks 15 seconds off of the leap so you can brut strike even faster. The nullifier was made for him.

I'm just starting cap today. granted, I'm just learning what he can do, but the axe seems like the way to go since he has so many melee and movement powers, several of which have both tags. Another thought I had was the crystal. Does Cap have spirit issues?

Mine doesn't. But I still use Heroic Strike as a filler when I need to recharge.

• SetfreexXSetfreexX XBOX1Posts: 161 Incredible

@BertholdtHoover said:

Hulk has guaranteed ''Brutal'' on his Hulk Smash.

XBL GT - Setfree xX (Add Me For Farming Runs - Starting to Figure it Out Status)

Spiderman (60 Cosmic - 2 MPC ) <--- Main
    Hulk - (60 Cosmic - 1 MPC)
    Wolverine - (60 Cosmic - 1 MPC)
    Nightcrawler - (60 Cosmic)
    Scarlet Witch - (60 Cosmic)
    Iron Man - (60 Cosmic)
    Ghost Rider - (60 Cosmic)
    Gambit - (60 Cosmic)
    Ice Man - (60 Cosmic)
    Dare Devil - (60 Cosmic)
    Black Panther - (60 Cosmic)
    Elektra - (60 Cosmic)
    Venom - TBD

*MPC - Million Plus Club

• hazzMAThazzMAT Posts: 252 Amazing

My cap has no spirit issues and I don't use heroic strike. I have a catalyst that regenerates 100 spirit when used and I spam that every time it's off cooldown and throw in his Sig when it's up. I agree axe would be better, his damage is fairly low.

• DrWorm2k15DrWorm2k15 Posts: 16 Mighty

so far ive enjoyed the wings with the extra speed and extra movement dmg. his sig and leaps are movement based so its been a nice boost so far though i am only at lvl 2. not sure if its the best but im not disappointed yet. i find his survivability to be fine and not necessary to get shield

• ATG LuckySlayerATG LuckySlayer Posts: 79 Mighty
    edited August 1

For the newer crowd, the nullifier is not just for ppl with auto crits and brutes you can get ur brutal strike and crit chance like this

4500-5000 crit chance and 5500-6000 brutal strike

Then stack crit n brutal damage and the character is a monster

Most of you will learn soon that the only damage that is important is crit m brutal

Calls us new; joined July 11th.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Outside of the wallsPosts: 756 Amazing

I have cap now, playing with him currently.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

edited August 1

@IconicHero

I also said now on here and i am perfectly capable of translating any pc build to console as i have done it multiple times and help 100 ppl to this day pass cosmic trial on xbox n ps4

@ATG LuckySlayer said:
    @IconicHero when you join the forums doesn't matter i've been playign the game for years on pc and now on here there is nothing i don't know about this game

Must have been super glued to the game if you didn't even open a new tab and join the forums for a game you played for years.

@ATG LuckySlayer said:
    @IconicHero when you join the forums doesn't matter i've been playign the game for years on pc and now on here there is nothing i don't know about this game

You may also know that you get only 3 Artifact slots not 4, and that legendaries have changed as have other items. The stats you're recommending are for PC only and aren't the kind of stats you "must be aiming for" on Console. The lack of uniques too means that your stats would require too much of a loss of defense too.

Doesn't matter on your PC knowledge, stat weighs are different on console due to having less items available. Please don't pass your opinion as facts as we haven't even had any facts based on what numbers are associated with what percentages on the console version.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...

You'd have a total glass cannon if all you stacked was crit/brute hit and damage.

@IconicHero @Doser

Again argue all you like when you want a build that will be raid ready i will be glad to help, otherwise if you like to play medicore thats fine too, do you boo boo

@ATG LuckySlayer said:
    @IconicHero @Doser

Again argue all you like when you want a build that will be raid ready i will be glad to help, otherwise if you like to play medicore thats fine too, do you boo boo

There's no arguing. When you can show me theorycrafting number crunching on the console version then feel free to teach. Instead your discussion is "I played PC for years I know it all". Considering the numbers available on console are different, your PC numbers don't work here currently.

edited August 1

@doser i get done work at 2pm est, i would be glad to show numbers, and also a lot of mu you tube videos are going to be posted :smile:

Also i said multiple times i know how to convert the pc builds, as for all the other stuff i will be on later to show and explain in depth

@ATG LuckySlayer said:
    @doser ill br homr at 2pm and glad to help brother

I'm in no need of help. There's nothing currently difficult in the game that I struggle with. That isn't the point of this discussion. It's to do with falsely labelling a specific stat to aim for in an environment where you can't even see when certain stats have diminishing returns on the console version.

I've heard most people say 3000 is a good number to shoot for.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 193 Incredible
    edited August 6

the game was easier on pc : stats on legendaries were better and reach their level 5 doesn't take the time needed on consoles.

for my Cap, i went on 2 pieces of gear with Life and Defense and deflection.
    the 3 others ones, i went crit and bruta.
    for artefacts, i went with one defensive, 2 offensive (gem of kurse), and 2 defensive modifications and one offensive.
    i went with Perseus : makes you a good tank, with the patriotic taunt and defensive abilities.
    a balanced build to stay in multiple AOE in midtown, doing a correct Dps (Cap will never be Angela or Blade, he doesn't have the powers, the damage for).

when i'll get more infinity points (got only 130), i shall go to another legendary, more offensiv. but not the nullifier (no power is guaranteed to 100% bruta).
    soloing is a bit long (+25% time to do an operation), but in party everyone is safe while doing dps.

44 Heroes in Cosmic, and 44 Heroes in Omega !
    Psn : fregoli1
    questions : what will be the new OP ? (ask Santa, maybe he'll knows...)
    when will be OP, Cap America, Black Cat, Hawkeye, Wolverine ?
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

• MrPICKLES2uMrPICKLES2u Posts: 124 Incredible
    edited August 12

The answer is simple....Nulifier is for every character. You dont need auto brute to make it work just crit and brute stats that honestly you should be investing in already.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 193 Incredible

know that Nullifier can fit to every hero.
    but for some, who are not guaranteed 100% brute strike, even you got good cirt and brut hit chance, it's not always useful. maybe some other legendary can fit better to him. just to say.

44 Heroes in Cosmic, and 44 Heroes in Omega !
    Psn : fregoli1
    questions : what will be the new OP ? (ask Santa, maybe he'll knows...)
    when will be OP, Cap America, Black Cat, Hawkeye, Wolverine ?
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].