Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Why do people recommend Nullifier when Cap has no guaranteed brutal strikes like some heroes?

IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless LeaderS.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 488 Amazing

Some heroes have skills but I don't think Cap has any.

Comments

• IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless Leader S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 488 Amazing

Well, hope I made a good decision by choosing nullifier. I'm sticking with it.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Posts: 385 Amazing

It's sad when it doesn't get an answer... Maybe in two days someone who knows comes here, I hope... I picked the nullifier for hulk, but I don't really remember If he has 100% chance of brutal strikes... He probably has though. Although I am curious about cap and I will get him in the future so an answer here may help... In the future.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless Leader S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 488 Amazing

@BertholdtHoover said:
    It's sad when it doesn't get an answer... Maybe in two days someone who knows comes here, I hope... I picked the nullifier for hulk, but I don't really remember If he has 100% chance of brutal strikes... He probably has though. Although I am curious about cap and I will get him in the future so an answer here may help... In the future.

I know he has a couple

• SetfreexXSetfreexX XBOX1Posts: 83 Mighty

@BertholdtHoover said:

Hulk has guaranteed ''Brutal'' on his Hulk Smash.

XBL GT - Setfree xX (Add Me For Farming Runs - Not Newb Status)

Spiderman (60 - Cosmic Completed) <--- Main
    Hulk - (60 - Cosmic Completed)
    Wolverine - (60 - Cosmic Pending -- Gear Farming for Success)
    Nightcrawler - (60 - Cosmic)
    Scarlet Witch - (50 - No Trials Completed)
    Followed by - Iron-Man most likely

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,155 Astonishing

I wouldn't recommend the nullifier for any hero that doesn't guarantee a Brutal. Unless you are gearing to have 0 Brutal on gear and are using it to bring it up.
    There's better legendaries out there otherwise.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• RemournRemourn Posts: 13 Mighty

Hulk has two attacks that brut strike. His leap is on a 60 second cooldown that happens to refresh the cooldown of his brute strike abilities. The nullifier knocks 15 seconds off of the leap so you can brut strike even faster. The nullifier was made for him.

I'm just starting cap today. granted, I'm just learning what he can do, but the axe seems like the way to go since he has so many melee and movement powers, several of which have both tags. Another thought I had was the crystal. Does Cap have spirit issues?

@Remourn said:
    Hulk has two attacks that brut strike. His leap is on a 60 second cooldown that happens to refresh the cooldown of his brute strike abilities. The nullifier knocks 15 seconds off of the leap so you can brut strike even faster. The nullifier was made for him.

I'm just starting cap today. granted, I'm just learning what he can do, but the axe seems like the way to go since he has so many melee and movement powers, several of which have both tags. Another thought I had was the crystal. Does Cap have spirit issues?

Mine doesn't. But I still use Heroic Strike as a filler when I need to recharge.

• SetfreexXSetfreexX XBOX1Posts: 83 Mighty

@BertholdtHoover said:

Hulk has guaranteed ''Brutal'' on his Hulk Smash.

XBL GT - Setfree xX (Add Me For Farming Runs - Not Newb Status)

Spiderman (60 - Cosmic Completed) <--- Main
    Hulk - (60 - Cosmic Completed)
    Wolverine - (60 - Cosmic Pending -- Gear Farming for Success)
    Nightcrawler - (60 - Cosmic)
    Scarlet Witch - (50 - No Trials Completed)
    Followed by - Iron-Man most likely

• hazzMAThazzMAT Posts: 156 Incredible

My cap has no spirit issues and I don't use heroic strike. I have a catalyst that regenerates 100 spirit when used and I spam that every time it's off cooldown and throw in his Sig when it's up. I agree axe would be better, his damage is fairly low.

• DrWorm2k15DrWorm2k15 Posts: 13 Mighty

so far ive enjoyed the wings with the extra speed and extra movement dmg. his sig and leaps are movement based so its been a nice boost so far though i am only at lvl 2. not sure if its the best but im not disappointed yet. i find his survivability to be fine and not necessary to get shield