Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Momentum Killed the Beast

The Parabolic PandaThe Parabolic Panda AssembledPosts: 69 Mighty

Hey all,

Not sure who to tag here, but something has got to be done about Beast.

I got him to 60 and as is, I'll never touch him again. I tried using his X-Friends powers, and waiting for momentum was brutal. Cooldowns are fine, but cooldowns AND constant moving? It was brutal, especially with only 8 power slots and 3 dash charges.

Please reconsider Momentum. Circling a group of enemies for 30 seconds just to call Angel isn't fun.

Comments

• BladeBroBladeBro Posts: 308 Amazing

I'm running movement/melee beast currently and having a decent amount of fun, I understand your momentum issue but i found that with my particular rotation, it takes well timed dashes, and efficient use of his grapple hook swing, then I essentially work up to his Angel summon, each rotation, the dashes aren't always needed, it's just depends on your choice of skills and build.

The Prestige Grind is REAL
    Hawkeye Maxed
    Hulk Maxed
    Currently working on Colossus and a bit of Blade

Cosmically Enhanced Book of Demonicus Farm on Pause, Farming Bugle for Legendary item XP/Cosmic Artifacts
    Always² Never More
    Psn: Str8-Lecky Twitch xXStr8LeckyXx

• XLenceofXQtionXLenceofXQtion Posts: 1 New Agent

I've found it depends on your build, my build keeps my momentum filled and/or fills quickly. I make use of 3 somersaults and his dash ability which allows me to keep momentum and avoid hits.

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,103 Astonishing

Yeah, I'm using a brawl/summon build and momentum usually isn't an issue.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".