Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Momentum Killed the Beast

The Parabolic PandaThe Parabolic Panda AssembledPosts: 69 Mighty

Hey all,

Not sure who to tag here, but something has got to be done about Beast.

I got him to 60 and as is, I'll never touch him again. I tried using his X-Friends powers, and waiting for momentum was brutal. Cooldowns are fine, but cooldowns AND constant moving? It was brutal, especially with only 8 power slots and 3 dash charges.

Please reconsider Momentum. Circling a group of enemies for 30 seconds just to call Angel isn't fun.

Comments

• BladeBroBladeBro Posts: 360 Amazing

I'm running movement/melee beast currently and having a decent amount of fun, I understand your momentum issue but i found that with my particular rotation, it takes well timed dashes, and efficient use of his grapple hook swing, then I essentially work up to his Angel summon, each rotation, the dashes aren't always needed, it's just depends on your choice of skills and build.

Stopped Logging in Daily: Sept '17
    Hawkeye Maxed
    Hulk Maxed

I enjoy beating dead horses

Always² Never More
    Psn: Str8-Lecky Twitch xXStr8LeckyXx

• XLenceofXQtionXLenceofXQtion Posts: 1 New Agent

I've found it depends on your build, my build keeps my momentum filled and/or fills quickly. I make use of 3 somersaults and his dash ability which allows me to keep momentum and avoid hits.

• TanthalasTanthalas Posts: 1,425 Astonishing

Yeah, I'm using a brawl/summon build and momentum usually isn't an issue.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

• SpasianNinjaSpasianNinja Posts: 24 Mighty

I use an all melee build with no gadgets and my momentum is always filling up while I fight. I rarely ever am under 50% when Angel's cooldown comes up. Then again, I love in and out fighting styles that best in this game.

"You're already dead." -Psylocke (probably)