Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

(Ps4) Help! Star-Lord's synergy isn't registering

TheMadMan123TheMadMan123 Posts: 7 New Agent

Star-Lord's Gun power damage synergy isn't being equipped. He is the only synergy i have equipped and under "applied synergies" it just says +10 Plasma Ammo and its not giving me the damage buff when i check the numbers on my powers. I'm lvl 60 with Star-Lord btw. I've tried other heroes and it only gives me the +10 Plasma Ammo thing also. Plz fix this.

Comments

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,155 Astonishing

@TheMadMan123 said:
    Star-Lord's Gun power damage synergy isn't being equipped. He is the only synergy i have equipped and under "applied synergies" it just says +10 Plasma Ammo and its not giving me the damage buff when i check the numbers on my powers. I'm lvl 60 with Star-Lord btw. I've tried other heroes and it only gives me the +10 Plasma Ammo thing also. Plz fix this.

It's an on going issue known about since Beta which hopefully will be fixed in the next update... hopefully.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• TheMadMan123TheMadMan123 Posts: 7 New Agent

@Doser said:

@TheMadMan123 said:

It's an on going issue known about since Beta which hopefully will be fixed in the next update... hopefully.

How long as it been known for?

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,155 Astonishing

Since start of Closed BETA.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• TheMadMan123TheMadMan123 Posts: 7 New Agent

@Doser said:

You're joking

• IconicHeroIconicHero Fearless Leader S.H.I.E.L.D. SMASH roomPosts: 488 Amazing

@TheMadMan123 said:

@Doser said:

You're joking

That's hilarious. Don't tell that to the newcomers, you'll scare them away.

• PureShootaPureShoota NYPosts: 32 Mighty

@Doser said:

@TheMadMan123 said:

Known since beta... Lol good job gaz

@TheMadMan123 said:

@Doser said:

You're joking

He is not joking...

Psn=Pureshoota

• MrPICKLES2uMrPICKLES2u Posts: 79 Mighty

Still not working....been known since closed beta.....

@zWolfiez can we get an eta please?