Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Spider-Man: Iron Spider - 7 Legged Freak Build

JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 163 Incredible

The 7-legged freak is back in action. Suit up as the Infamous Iron Spider and stop bad guys one punch at a time. Spidey senses tingling! In this guide I explain my skills, talents, and the rotation I like to use as a fresh 60 and onward for all you MHO fans out there. Tweak it, love it, play it!

=====================================================
----Recommendations----

----Relic----
Complete Relic of Wakanda (100 Stack Trade-in)
+1000 Health
+2000 Dodge
+1 to All Attributes

----Artifacts----
Ideally Cosmically Enhanced - Refer to Cryptorx Link (Below) for Full List
CROSSBONES
:: Midtown Mini-Boss
Crossbones's Teaching Credentials
+200 Damage Rating to Ranged Powers
+200 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
+350 Brutal Strike Rating
+250 Critical Hit Rating
+3 Strength
When you land a Critical Hit gain +586 Brutal Damage Rating for 5s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.

KURSE
:: Story | Midtown Encounter: Midgard War | Operations: Odin's Palace | Danger Room: Brood Caves
Gem of the Kursed
+375 Critical Hit Rating
+375 Brutal Hit Rating
+900 Critical Hit Damage
+900 Brutal Hit Damage

ULTRON PRIME
:: Operations: Times Square
Ultron Bi-Level Concussion Projector
+2 Strength
+800 Damage Rating vs enemies with Slow status
+1500 Brutal Damage Rating
20% chance when you hit to slow enemies by 20% for 3s
5% chance when you hit to deal 135,476 Physical Damage (5s Cooldown)

----Legendary----
Hermes' Winged Sandals –Best in Slot
Move Speed +100%
+1500 Damage Rating to Movement
+1500 Damage Rating to Movement
+1500 Critical Hit Rate
+1 charges to dash powers

Savage Axe of Ares
+750 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
+1500 Critical Hit Rating to Movement Powers
+2500 Brutal Damage Rating
+1500 Brutal Strike Rating
8% chance when you hit to leave the enemy mortally wounded, dealing an 8000 bleed damage twice per second for 5s (8s cooldown)

----Synergies----
Angela - 2.5% cooldown power damage, +1 speed
Ant-Man - 5 bonus credits per drop, +1 strength
Black Widow - 2% melee damage, 2% ranged damage
Daredevil - 3% damage enemies/elites, 2% melee damage
Hawkeye - 2% movement, 3% critical damage
Kitty Pryde - 2% dodge, 2% deflect
Nova - 3% movement, 2% dodge
Spider-Man - 4% dodge (2% each interval)
Squirrel Girl - 4% damage vs bosses (2% each interval)
War Machine - +10 resources, +1 fighting

---Infinity Points---
Mind – Deep Thought +Spirit
Mind – Mental Focus +Crit Damage

**Each works, max one then move on depending on gear and feels.

Cryptorx Artifact List - https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/2780/boss-artifacts/p1

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

Er Ma Gawd Follow Meh: Insta-Jraegun
Another One: Twitch-Jraegun

Only accepting human requests. PSN: Jraegun

Comments

• RemournRemourn Posts: 13 Mighty

Great video, I play a variation of this build but I learned some things I didn't know. One question, when going over the traits, you said you get more damage based off of dodge. I don't see it listed there. Is it confirmed that it works that way? Does it make any damage stat go up that I may be missing?

Thanks!

• krazzyk33krazzyk33 Posts: 20 Mighty

Absolutely love this build! It's exactly what I wanted from Spider-Man. Jumping around and beating up baddies on the move.

One question though, why do you think that ultron artifact is the best third option? I have no other opinion, I just want to hear your thoughts on that specific part of the build. Thanks!

• SetfreexXSetfreexX XBOX1Posts: 83 Mighty

@krazzyk33 said:
    Absolutely love this build! It's exactly what I wanted from Spider-Man. Jumping around and beating up baddies on the move.

One question though, why do you think that ultron artifact is the best third option? I have no other opinion, I just want to hear your thoughts on that specific part of the build. Thanks!

If you just look at the perks on it, I think you'd see why, one of Spidey's web abilities slows enemies by 50% -- so those two buffs would play off of that ability. Then you add in 2 STR, and the damage with the GOTK, and Cross Bones and you're sitting pretty from a damage output stand point.

XBL GT - Setfree xX (Add Me For Farming Runs - Not Newb Status)

Spiderman (60 - Cosmic Completed) <--- Main
    Hulk - (60 - Cosmic Completed)
    Wolverine - (60 - Cosmic Pending -- Gear Farming for Success)
    Nightcrawler - (60 - Cosmic)
    Scarlet Witch - (50 - No Trials Completed)
    Followed by - Iron-Man most likely

• hazzMAThazzMAT Posts: 156 Incredible

Why 7 legs? Why not 8 waldoes?

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 163 Incredible

@SetfreexX said:

@krazzyk33 said:

If you just look at the perks on it, I think you'd see why, one of Spidey's web abilities slows enemies by 50% -- so those two buffs would play off of that ability. Then you add in 2 STR, and the damage with the GOTK, and Cross Bones and you're sitting pretty from a damage output stand point.

My thoughts exactly.

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

@hazzMAT said:
    Why 7 legs? Why not 8 waldoes?

I lol'd hard to this.

• Jsmcmahon89Jsmcmahon89 Posts: 12 Mighty

This build is awesome. I made some very slight variations on the L2 powers but my Spiderman is now dealing almost 1.5 million damage fairly regularly with Amazing Smash. I am now stuck deciding what legendary to get, but I'm leaning towards the Axe. Got anything that will sway me towards the Sandals?

@Jsmcmahon89 said:
    This build is awesome. I made some very slight variations on the L2 powers but my Spiderman is now dealing almost 1.5 million damage fairly regularly with Amazing Smash. I am now stuck deciding what legendary to get, but I'm leaning towards the Axe. Got anything that will sway me towards the Sandals?

If your hitting 1.5Mil, I would get the ultimate nullifier and see how high you can go lol

• Jsmcmahon89Jsmcmahon89 Posts: 12 Mighty
    edited July 17

@Jraegun said:

@Jsmcmahon89 said:

If your hitting 1.5Mil, I would get the ultimate nullifier and see how high you can go lol

Oh man, that's definitely a possibility. I didn't even think of the nullifier stacking tons of brut damage for me.

• MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 4,275 Uncanny

@Jraegun ,

don't wanna rain on your parade but the metal arms/legs are actually three, not four. So he is a 6-legged freak.

Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

No capes!

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op

@MercwithMouth82 2 arms, 2 Legs, 3 metal appendages... is 7. How did you get 6?

• MercwithMouth82MercwithMouth82 Posts: 4,275 Uncanny

@Jraegun said:
    @MercwithMouth82 2 arms, 2 Legs, 3 metal appendages... is 7. How did you get 6?

Nevermind... Working too much it seems.

Is it still considered friendly fire if I hate you?

No capes!

https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso

https://www.twitch.tv/ mrsoandso82 (remove the space please)

https://twitter.com/MrSoandso82

PSN ID: MercwithMouth82
    PS4 Community: Marvel Heroes Omega - Co-op