Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

BIS Artifacts for Strange

derekmlvderekmlv Posts: 8 New Agent
edited July 8 in DOCTOR STRANGE

Anyone have any tips on some of the best in slot artifacts for Doctor Strange? Thanks.

Edit for mess up on calling an artifact a relic

Comments

• Bsmooth0720Bsmooth0720 Posts: 3 New Agent

I'd say Cosmically Enhanced Gem of the Kursed is a must, I use that with Hand of Doom and the Loki Artifact but I'm curious as to what other people use.

• KadzukKadzuk Posts: 19 Mighty
    edited July 11

Cosmic Prestige Strange here on Xbox. BIS gem of the kursed, mental headband and loki crown. Hand of doom isnt great for him on console.

• Bsmooth0720Bsmooth0720 Posts: 3 New Agent

I just got a Cosmically Enhanced Wizard ID machine to replace my Hand of Doom, Is Mental Headband still better? They seem comparable

Youre right it means that Ive tested every possible combination of artifacts through 52 cosmic prestiged chars on PC and every character on Xbox including Doctor Strange 7 times. Prestige means everything.

edited July 17

@Bsmooth0720 The Id machine would be the only other alternative IMO. Replace hand of doom asap.

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,155 Astonishing

@Kadzuk said:
    Youre right it means that Ive tested every possible combination of artifacts through 52 cosmic prestiged chars on PC and every character on Xbox including Doctor Strange 7 times. Prestige means everything.

I'd like to get a little insight on the build you're playing, both skill and talent set up... and what kind of rotation you're on?
    I'm a regular with Thor, Hulk and Rocket Raccoon but getting persuaded to delve deep on Doctor Strange. Already pass Cosmic Trial, but wondering what players are doing to violate Operations etc at speed with him.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

edited July 18

Summoner Strange, with astral projection spam is the best rn. Since all the clones will copy Seven suns, icy tendrils, winds of watoomb and daggers of deveroth. 60 daggers at an additional 70% dmg from astral legion, while standing in magic circle.

Magic circle, refresh dots, daggers when at 10 stacks, clones at full mystic, daggers, circle, dots. Etc.

• NoobesqueNoobesque TWILIGHT ZONEPosts: 91 Mighty

@Kadzuk said:
    Summoner Strange, with astral projection spam is the best rn. Since all the clones will copy Seven suns, icy tendrils, winds of watoomb and daggers of deveroth. 60 daggers at an additional 70% dmg from astral legion, while standing in magic circle.

Magic circle, refresh dots, daggers when at 10 stacks, clones at full mystic, daggers, circle, dots. Etc.

I'd be interested in seeing a build link, should you have the time to make one.

• MiisFitMiisFit Posts: 2 New Agent

@Kadzuk said:

Since you are on xbox that build doesn't work as good as it used to for ps4 players. They nerfed it a while ago on ps4, so the clones don't each shoot out 10 daggers they only do 1 each now.