Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

BIS Artifacts for Strange

derekmlvderekmlv Posts: 8 New Agent
edited July 8 in DOCTOR STRANGE

Anyone have any tips on some of the best in slot artifacts for Doctor Strange? Thanks.

Edit for mess up on calling an artifact a relic

Comments

• Bsmooth0720Bsmooth0720 Posts: 3 New Agent

I'd say Cosmically Enhanced Gem of the Kursed is a must, I use that with Hand of Doom and the Loki Artifact but I'm curious as to what other people use.

• KadzukKadzuk Posts: 45 Mighty
    edited July 11

Cosmic Prestige Strange here on Xbox. BIS gem of the kursed, mental headband and loki crown. Hand of doom isnt great for him on console.

• Bsmooth0720Bsmooth0720 Posts: 3 New Agent

I just got a Cosmically Enhanced Wizard ID machine to replace my Hand of Doom, Is Mental Headband still better? They seem comparable

Youre right it means that Ive tested every possible combination of artifacts through 52 cosmic prestiged chars on PC and every character on Xbox including Doctor Strange 7 times. Prestige means everything.

edited July 17

@Bsmooth0720 The Id machine would be the only other alternative IMO. Replace hand of doom asap.

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,868 Astonishing

@Kadzuk said:
    Youre right it means that Ive tested every possible combination of artifacts through 52 cosmic prestiged chars on PC and every character on Xbox including Doctor Strange 7 times. Prestige means everything.

I'd like to get a little insight on the build you're playing, both skill and talent set up... and what kind of rotation you're on?
    I'm a regular with Thor, Hulk and Rocket Raccoon but getting persuaded to delve deep on Doctor Strange. Already pass Cosmic Trial, but wondering what players are doing to violate Operations etc at speed with him.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

edited July 18

Summoner Strange, with astral projection spam is the best rn. Since all the clones will copy Seven suns, icy tendrils, winds of watoomb and daggers of deveroth. 60 daggers at an additional 70% dmg from astral legion, while standing in magic circle.

Magic circle, refresh dots, daggers when at 10 stacks, clones at full mystic, daggers, circle, dots. Etc.

• NoobesqueNoobesque TWILIGHT ZONEPosts: 93 Mighty

@Kadzuk said:
    Summoner Strange, with astral projection spam is the best rn. Since all the clones will copy Seven suns, icy tendrils, winds of watoomb and daggers of deveroth. 60 daggers at an additional 70% dmg from astral legion, while standing in magic circle.

Magic circle, refresh dots, daggers when at 10 stacks, clones at full mystic, daggers, circle, dots. Etc.

I'd be interested in seeing a build link, should you have the time to make one.

• MiisFitMiisFit Posts: 3 New Agent

@Kadzuk said:

Since you are on xbox that build doesn't work as good as it used to for ps4 players. They nerfed it a while ago on ps4, so the clones don't each shoot out 10 daggers they only do 1 each now.

• HolyZeroHolyZero Posts: 381 Amazing

@MiisFit said:

@Kadzuk said:

Since you are on xbox that build doesn't work as good as it used to for ps4 players. They nerfed it a while ago on ps4, so the clones don't each shoot out 10 daggers they only do 1 each now.

That explains so much, lol.

Currently still shooting 10 each on Xbox!!

• FahadFahad Probably at workPosts: 868 Amazing

I use the
    ARMOR portal (crafting)
    Sharabus Artifact (Shield Supply Box)
    Undecided on the 3rd slot...might go with doom artifact

PS4: Fahad001
    Twitch: TheFahad

• TaskSpideyTaskSpidey Posts: 148 Incredible

When I get my Strange ready (ON PS4) I'll post my gears and stats.

Twitch: Sar_Ras

This post was brought to you by THE BEST!

• hoorayforhumanshoorayforhumans Posts: 20 Mighty

Broken Crown (+3 Int)
    Mental Focus Headband (+5 Int)
    GoK

• HobbitHubby2009HobbitHubby2009 Posts: 95 Mighty

Another good alternative for Mental Headband is the Book of Demonicus from Kaecilius.

• GroundedStarGroundedStar Posts: 2 New Agent

I like to go tome of oshtur, loki crown, mental focus headband. I also run the medallion of malekith and with that combo he melts.

Considering swapping one out for Luke's cosmically enhanced chains though

• GroundedStarGroundedStar Posts: 2 New Agent

Also of note I have piles of critical and brutal chance on my slots 1 to 5

• llRevanllllRevanll MissouriPosts: 2 New Agent

I've been playing the good doctor since Xbox released I ended up using is mental focus band, GoK and the esp box it all fits nicely together and he makes Omega difficulty a breeze with just cosmic gear

• HolyZeroHolyZero Posts: 381 Amazing

Is the ESP box mental powers only?

• ExUsArmyRangerExUsArmyRanger Posts: 202 Amazing

Where is the best place to farm a Cosmic Loki artifact?

“ Show respect even to the people that don’t deserve it ; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours” – Dave Willis

Avengers founder Pack
    Deadpool Founder Pack
    Guardians of the Galaxy Founder Pack
    War Machine Founder Pack

• TheHitcherTheHitcher Posts: 47 Mighty

@hoorayforhumans said:
    Broken Crown (+3 Int)
    Mental Focus Headband (+5 Int)
    GoK

This

• TheHitcherTheHitcher Posts: 47 Mighty

@ExUsArmyRanger said:
    Where is the best place to farm a Cosmic Loki artifact?

Also i dont believe there is a cosmic variant yet...could be wrong though

• BoxOgloxBoxOglox Posts: 66 Mighty

Loki> headband

The head band is misleading cause of the 5 int

Its not that good of an arti use loki crown over it all day

So you would use the following

Any combo of these

Tome of ostur
    Broken crown
    Gok
    Crossbones

Mind you cross bones is bis on every hero regardless of what build you are using

@Kadzuk @llRevanll @HolyZero @TheHitcher