Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

[Guide] Synergies - My Take

BoodikaBoodika London, UKPosts: 15 Mighty

I've gone for the main attributes I feel is needed when playing storm which is...
Ranged Power Dmg
Electric Power Dmg
Cooldown Power Dmg
Ice Power Dmg
Energy Power Dmg
Critical Dmg
Movement Speed

These for me are the vital aspirations when playing Storm.

As a result the characters I will be levelling and to what level are as follows:

Angela - Level 50
Black Panther - Level 25
Black Widow - Level 50
Captain Marvel - Level 25
Cyclops - Level 50
Hawkeye - Level 50
Iceman - Level 50
Iron Man - Level 50
Jean Grey - Level 50
Nova - Level 25
Punisher - Level 50
Thor - Level 50

These synergies will help you move Storm in the right direction and bring the best out of her moves.

Any questions let me know or if you disagree with someone and think someone else should go in instead let me know and let me know why you think that.

Thanks
Boodika
(Taken from my previous profile)

"I Summon the cold of the arctic winds!"
"Lightning Deliver this place from Darkness"

Comments

• RoshonRoshon Posts: 235 Amazing

So are defensive synergies like dodge, deflect, health not good?

• BoodikaBoodika London, UKPosts: 15 Mighty

Not for storm, that's not the route you need to take with her stats.

Energy, Movement, Crit, Brutal Strike is more the direction i would consider going down.

• RoshonRoshon Posts: 235 Amazing

@Boodika said:

Energy, Movement, Crit, Brutal Strike is more the direction i would consider going down.

Thanks for the advice!

Out of these heroes I'm missing Iron Man, Cyclops, and Punisher sadly.

Is Scarlet Witch's DOT synergy any good for Storm?

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

@Boodika said:

I disagree. You have both Cyclops and Captain Marvel listed but +Energy Damage is of very little use for Storm. Only 2 of her powers are tagged as Energy, and only 1 of those do I even use in my build. I would much rather have Hulk's +6% Health than either on of those, or possibly Spider-Man's +4% Dodge Multiplier.

@Roshon said:

Storm has several powers with a DoT component, including her Signature. I believe my build uses 4 of them, so I consider SW a good pick.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• psionikrpsionikr TXPosts: 72 Mighty

@brad2240 said:

@Boodika said:

I disagree. You have both Cyclops and Captain Marvel listed but +Energy Damage is of very little use for Storm. Only 2 of her powers are tagged as Energy, and only 1 of those do I even use in my build. I would much rather have Hulk's +6% Health than either on of those, or possibly Spider-Man's +4% Dodge Multiplier.

@Roshon said:

Storm has several powers with a DoT component, including her Signature. I believe my build uses 4 of them, so I consider SW a good pick.

100% agree. OP also lists 3 characters with movement speed but leaves out Squirrel Girl. I'd swap out Black Panther and his 3% movement for 4% Boss Damage all day long.

• BoodikaBoodika London, UKPosts: 15 Mighty

Im going to look at re-doing this slightly as new charters are released. Ill update it over the weekend.

• CataclysmicCataclysmic Posts: 122 Incredible

DD for the 3% to normal and elites is pretty good to I don't think energy damage from Marvel is good at all. Atleast with Iron man you get ranged with it. Squirrel Girl is beast, Scarlet Witch for 10% to dots as well. And I would grab Gambit synergy too because he gives +1 to energy witch is her main attribute witch will give 4% more base damage.