Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Easiest Cosmic Trial Yet

SpasianNinjaSpasianNinja Posts: 19 Mighty

I've gotten 8 heroes through cosmic trial and She-Hulk has been the easiest by far (though part of that might be the synergies I have that I didn't before). I built her up with decent health and defense.

I love her combo system. With Punishing Verdict talent at level 44 and Always Another Case at 56, you can pretty much spam all your heavy hitting attacks constantly.

Long rotation I used was:
Opening statement -> Assault (build combo points to 5) -> Barrister Beatdown (sometimes) -> Final Verdict -> Objection -> Move to Strike -> Conviction

Short rotation was just the first 3 moves.

I used the Gorgon medallion since she can use her signature so often.

"You're already dead." -Psylocke (probably)

Comments

• GlitchiZGlitchiZ LouisianaPosts: 15 Mighty

She was my first to beat Cosmic and fully upgrade Legendary. The difficulty was fairly easy iirc.
    Imo, I think Rocket Raccoon was the easiest.

• SpasianNinjaSpasianNinja Posts: 19 Mighty

I don't doubt Rocket was good for trial. I've heard good things about him. I haven't tried him yet though.

I actually just bought a legendary for She-Hulk last night. Went with the mace. I think it works well with her balance of tank and bruiser.

"You're already dead." -Psylocke (probably)

• kenshyn2k10kenshyn2k10 TexasPosts: 215 Amazing

This was almost laughable how easy she-hulk destroys the cosmic trial her non stop seeming leaps in the air she barely took damage gave her the man-ape medallion for final verdict how the hell opening statement isn't leap is beyond me tho lol..... At the end I had two deadpools chilling with red skull it was so so sweet....

Not on Your life.......
    Kenshyn AKA Bishop AKA 2AG (The Original Old A$$ Gamer)

I like big A$$ numbers and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    When you see those big A$$ numbers it puts a smile on your face.......

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169029219