Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Easiest Cosmic Trial Yet

SpasianNinjaSpasianNinja Posts: 15 Mighty

I've gotten 8 heroes through cosmic trial and She-Hulk has been the easiest by far (though part of that might be the synergies I have that I didn't before). I built her up with decent health and defense.

I love her combo system. With Punishing Verdict talent at level 44 and Always Another Case at 56, you can pretty much spam all your heavy hitting attacks constantly.

Long rotation I used was:
Opening statement -> Assault (build combo points to 5) -> Barrister Beatdown (sometimes) -> Final Verdict -> Objection -> Move to Strike -> Conviction

Short rotation was just the first 3 moves.

I used the Gorgon medallion since she can use her signature so often.

"You're already dead." -Psylocke (probably)

Comments

• GlitchiZGlitchiZ LouisianaPosts: 9 Mighty

She was my first to beat Cosmic and fully upgrade Legendary. The difficulty was fairly easy iirc.
    Imo, I think Rocket Raccoon was the easiest.

• SpasianNinjaSpasianNinja Posts: 15 Mighty

I don't doubt Rocket was good for trial. I've heard good things about him. I haven't tried him yet though.

I actually just bought a legendary for She-Hulk last night. Went with the mace. I think it works well with her balance of tank and bruiser.

"You're already dead." -Psylocke (probably)