Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Relic and legendary for deadpool

FamInnvarFamInnvar Posts: 165 Incredible
edited July 2 in DEADPOOL

What are people using for him?
Im thinking about M'Kraan Crystal and Relic of the Gibborim..

No, yes?

Spell im using:
Canadian Devil
Hulk Hand Arrow
Cutting Room Floor
Server lag
Foot Gougers
Real Armor Buster

Thanks

FamInnvar on Youtube

PSN ID: FamInnvar
|Angela: 60| |Ant-Man: 60| |Beast: 29| |Black Cat: 60| |Black Panther: 1| |Black Widow: 12| |Blade: 60| |Captain America: 31| |Captain Marvel: 15| |Colossus: 60| |Cyclops: 15| |Daredevil: 60| |Deadpool: 60| |Doctor Strange: 60| |Elektra: 60 | |Gambit: 22| |Ghost Rider: 1| |Hawkeye: 1| |Hulk: 60| |Iceman: 60| |Iron Fist: 60| |Iron Man: 32| |Jean Grey: 24| |Kitty Pryde: 24| |Luke Cage: 1| |Magik: 60| |Moon Knight: 1| |Nightcrawler: 60| |Nova: 60| |Psylocke: 60| |Punisher: 1| |Rocket Raccoon: 60| |Scarlet Witch: 60| |She-Hulk: 32| |Spider-Man(Omega1): 60| Squirrel Girl: 60| |Star-Lord: 60| |Storm: 60| |Thor: 60| |War Machine: 4| |Wolverine: 5|

Comments

• ExUsArmyRangerExUsArmyRanger Posts: 148 Incredible

I'm using the M'Kraan Crystals on my Deadpool just finished Rank 1 on it.

“ Show respect even to the people that don’t deserve it ; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours” – Dave Willis

Avengers founder Pack
    Deadpool Founder Pack
    Guardians of the Galaxy Founder Pack
    War Machine Founder Pack

• DennyStylzDennyStylz AustriaPosts: 87 Mighty

i would use mkraan only if you have ranged and melee attacks

I have only ranged Attacks ... so i took the bow.
    As Relic i used Gibborim for Awsomeness

The legendary gives good stats for ranged attacks, as some nice gimmicks.
    The Relic for Awsemoness is a no brainer.

The MKraan Crystal is an allrounder Legendary ... and with Allrouder gear, you won't get an highend Char.
    And Deadpool is not Blade or Scarlett ... so an "Allrounder" Deadpool is the worst you can do.

With dmg on legendary and Awesomness in Relic and Infitiny you won't get the biggest Damage Machine in the game ... but you will get the best of out of him

• RemournRemourn Posts: 228 Amazing

I can't see how the bow is better than the crystal. Broken down for comparison

Bow - 750 damage to ranged
    Crystal - 600 damage to all

You're giving up 150 damage, but its 600 to every attack, and deadpool has several non ranged attacks, signature included. The additional damage you get on the other attacks should compensate. Also If/when they make changes to deadpool, do you really want to be handcuffed to range attacks?

Bow
    1500 crit hit to ranged
    Crystal
    1500 crit hit to all

No brainer here, crystal wins hands down.

Bow
    10% attack speed
    Crystal
    200 awesomeness

You can find attack speed on any type of gears, it's much more difficult to find 200 awesome. With the health and damage bonus to awesome, it gives the crystal the edge in my opinion. attack speed is one of the worst stats to stack since diminishing returns start after the first 10%. It also opens up your relic for 2000 defensive stat, 500 damage to ranged, or you can stack more awesome.

Bow
    10% on hit 6000 damage
    Crystal
    3000 health

On the bow, every 10 hits gives you 6k, that works to 600 additional damage every hit. Pretty underwhelming. I'd take health over that low damage proc.

Bow
    10% chance on hit for 75000 damage dot over 5 seconds
    Crystal
    5% insta kill (non boss?)

I haven't gotten my crystal up to rank 5 yet, but if it's anything like Scarlett witch's insta kill, sign me up.

So if you like being limited to range only with two lousy damage procs, the bow might be for you. Otherwise, it looks like the benefits of the crystal are too great to pass on.

• primeaprimea Posts: 18 Mighty

I really wanna try the Winged Sandles of Hermes but I think I'd regret it one day :/ what you guys think?

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,728 Astonishing

@Remourn said:

You're giving up 150 damage, but its 600 to every attack, and deadpool has several non ranged attacks, signature included. The additional damage you get on the other attacks should compensate. Also If/when they make changes to deadpool, do you really want to be handcuffed to range attacks?

Bow
    1500 crit hit to ranged
    Crystal
    1500 crit hit to all

Bow
    10% attack speed
    Crystal
    200 awesomeness

You can find attack speed on any type of gears, it's much more difficult to find 200 awesome. With the health and damage bonus to awesome, it gives the crystal the edge in my opinion. attack speed is one of the worst stats to stack since diminishing returns start after the first 10%. It also opens up your relic for 2000 defensive stat, 500 damage to ranged, or you can stack more awesome.

Bow
    10% on hit 6000 damage
    Crystal
    3000 health

On the bow, every 10 hits gives you 6k, that works to 600 additional damage every hit. Pretty underwhelming. I'd take health over that low damage proc.

Bow
    Crystal

I haven't gotten my crystal up to rank 5 yet, but if it's anything like Scarlett witch's insta kill, sign me up.

So if you like being limited to range only with two lousy damage procs, the bow might be for you. Otherwise, it looks like the benefits of the crystal are too great to pass on.

You forgot the internal cooldown on instant kill.
    The bow is good for this who wanna play ranged. Especially on boss fights. Its pure preferential and sorry to say, there's no massive differences except on the longer fights... to which it depends on players setups if the extra awesome is gonna even outclass the 10% proc.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

edited July 23

Hi @doser, I've enjoyed reading many of your posts. I've learned a lot.

The main point of my comments was to refute the other guys claim that the crystal would prevent you from having a high end character if you went that way. It won't. I agree, with certain builds it probably won't be a huge difference either way you go. But with the crystal you have options. With the bow you are limited to range.

• PureShootaPureShoota NYPosts: 49 Mighty

I went M'Kraan & More awesome (Gibbs) myself. Canadian devil does carry the melee tag so the crystal kinda suits my play style & build for deadpool.

Psn=Pureshoota

@Remourn said:
    Hi @doser, I've enjoyed reading many of your posts. I've learned a lot.

The main point of my comments was to refute the other guys claim that the crystal would prevent you from having a high end character if you went that way. It won't. I agree, with certain builds it probably won't be a huge difference either way you go. But with the crystal you have options. With the bow you are limited to range.

I Only play as ranged. That's the main Reason i took the bow.

Yeah, my special is the only one that doesn't count

1500 crit hit to ranged
    Crystal
    1500 crit hit to all
    Can life with that

Bow
    10% attack speed
    Crystal
    200 awesomeness
    Both can be also pushed by infinity points

Bow
    10% on hit 6000 damage
    Crystal
    3000 health
    Ähm, lets say that this Rank compensates Rank 1

Crystal
    Ok, in an objectiv way, i would agree to everything you said.
    But this? C'mon - It's good for trash (5% of the time :) )
    But waisting damage on a boss?

So like you said - with the bow you are limited to ranged.
    That's fine for me. Other Players have different builds.
    And i aspecially mentioned that i play ranged so .... yeah Bow is for ranged xD exactly

To put it simply, I do not agree with your assessment that you won't have a high end character if someone chooses the crystal for all of the reasons I've outlined. If you want to argue even though you said you agreed with everything I said with the exception of rank 5 (which is debatable depending on your goal), be my guest.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 152 Incredible
    edited July 31

hello

i have a question about legendary.
    i choose m'kraan. but the +200 ressource is not useful, because deadpool doesn't need ressource (awesome). health ? he has enough, as far as i can see. and with the medkit, there is a power who provide heath, and some talents too. useless.

i play with lots of ranged, but also a melee power, cutting.
    i don't think that appolo will be a good choice : if i want later to play more melee, that won't be useful.

so, what legendary can you suggest ?

perseus ? just to have defensiv stats on one slot, and on gear only crit and bruta ?

43 Heroes in Cosmic, and 43 Heroes in Omega !
    MHO looks good again !!!
    Psn : fregoli1
    question : when do we get more omega heroes, and more costumes for all ???
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

@Fregoli1 said:
    hello

i have a question about legendary.
    i choose m'kraan. but the +200 ressource is not useful, because deadpool doesn't need ressource (awesome). health ? he has enough, as far as i can see. and with the medkit, there is a power who provide heath, and some talents too. useless.

i play with lots of ranged, but also a melee power, cutting.
    i don't think that appolo will be a good choice : if i want later to play more melee, that won't be useful.

so, what legendary can you suggest ?

perseus ? just to have defensiv stats on one slot, and on gear only crit and bruta ?

More awesome= more base dmg & hp...

Psn=Pureshoota

edited July 31

@PureShoota said:
    More awesome= more base dmg & hp...but do i need awesome ? (real question). because it never goes down.

sure about base dmg and hp if ressource is increase with +200, Pureshoota ?

MHO looks good again !!!

@Fregoli1 said:

@PureShoota said:
    More awesome= more base dmg & hp...but do i need awesome ? (real question). because it never goes down.

I don't really understand/not sure what you're asking, but if you go to the talent screen and hit triangle you can see that characters traits, there you can see what i was talking about before in the post above.

Psn=Pureshoota

@PureShoota said:

@Fregoli1 said:

@PureShoota said:

I don't really understand/not sure what you're asking, but if you go to the talent screen and hit triangle you can see that characters traits, there you can see what i was talking about before in the post above.

ok i see :) thanks

MHO looks good again !!!

• AnthonyRobert1983AnthonyRobert1983 Maryland Posts: 257 Amazing

I would also like to know this?(Legendary?&Relic?)

My loadout is Canadian Devil(LX,Li'l Deadpool(LSquare),Foot Gougers(LTriangle),Bodyslide by One(LCircle), Server Lag(RX),Bang Boom Pow(RSquare),Real Armor Buster(RTriangle),& Cutting Room Floor(RCircle)

Talents is Chimi-Chimi-CHANGA,Devilish Explosions,Multiplayer,Ba-ZOO-ka!,&Bleed Em Dry

Primary(Main Characters) in MHO

Punisher(#1 Primary)(lv60)
    Venom(#2 Primary)(lv60)(Cosmic)
    Magneto(#3 Primary)(when out for PS4)
    Storm(#4 Primary)(OP-lv1)(lv60)(Cosmic)

PSN/Dk-Xander83
    PS Community/Scoobie_Squad83

• JohnibusJohnibus Posts: 10 Mighty

im using ranged pool and stacking awesome (68.4 bonus on base damage) and my bang bang is usually hitting around 20k a shot, stacking awesome definitely makes a difference

• killking33killking33 Posts: 12 New Agent

Since I don't see a dps stat I have been building my deadpool based on his two main stats fighting and durability. I am up to +296% base damage. Any thoughts would be appreciated

• killking33killking33 Posts: 12 New Agent

Trying salvaged Alina hardware on my deadpool any thoughts

This Legendary is only for Black Cat, and perhaps Beast.

You would have more of the sandals then this legendary.
    Pick up an Bow or M'kraan

@DennyStylz said:
    This Legendary is only for Black Cat, and perhaps Beast.

You would have more of the sandals then this legendary.
    Pick up an Bow or M'kraan

this Alien "gadgets legendary is for black cat and for hawkeye (not sure without him that i can have succeed in omega trial). beast ? gadget are there to control crows, not for big damages...

MHO looks good again !!!

I had the easiest cosmic trial with beast ^^ only with gadget powers.
    It was insane.

Hawkey and gadgets? Does he got an Tag update? I Used only one gadget move.

• TocimusTocimus ALL THE DEADPOOLS Posts: 21 Mighty

@Doser said:

@Remourn said:

Bow
    1500 crit hit to ranged
    Crystal
    1500 crit hit to all

Bow
    10% attack speed
    Crystal
    200 awesomeness

Bow
    10% on hit 6000 damage
    Crystal
    3000 health

Bow
    Crystal

You forgot the internal cooldown on instant kill.
    The bow is good for this who wanna play ranged. Especially on boss fights. Its pure preferential and sorry to say, there's no massive differences except on the longer fights... to which it depends on players setups if the extra awesome is gonna even outclass the 10% proc.

If you're using bangbang as your primary filler, mkraan is hands down better. Also its proc may not insta kill a boss, but it does a huge chunk of dmg. Whether the proc is 5% or 10% its nothing more than a chance, never a guarantee.

But preference is preference. So feel free to use whatever you're comfortable with.