Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Achieving 8 million brutal damage with the punisher

XxpewterodinxXXxpewterodinxX WisconsinPosts: 60 Mighty

Keep up the brutal strike rating and brutal damage rating up and switch to the flamethrower as your main attack at level 50. Make sure your artifacts boost the fire damage using flames of faltine and Phoenix atrifact with your gear working around brutal strike, brutal damage, and ranged weapon damage is a must I've accomplished 3 million, 5 million, and 8 million numerous amounts of times I've actually recorded footage doing a super heroic trial using the flamethrower as my main attack it works so good. Check it out on my YouTube channel UNSTOPPABLE LEGENDARY PEWTER ODIN

UNSTOPPABLE LEGENDARY PEWTER ODIN ON YOUTUBE

Comments

• FingernageldreckFingernageldreck Posts: 87 Mighty
    edited July 2

8 million damage hits on a channeled ability? I say BS otherwise patrol would be filled up with punishers

edited July 2

And 8 million damage per tick would mean you can literally spam the damage that blade does with his signature just by using flamethrower.

Wont be possible, make a video of it and then count the digits on the damage numbers. I bet its not 8 million

Edit: just watched the video with your 8m damage hit. Each brut hit is displayed on a yellow icon. You saw that this hit had 2 yellow icons? That means it was 2 hits displayed next to each other. A 8.9 million hit would drop a lot of hp on the enemies. In fact you see their health bars moving with your other hits that hit for 20-50k. If you would do a 9 million hit that thing would have been dead.

• XxpewterodinxXXxpewterodinxX WisconsinPosts: 60 Mighty

It was a brutal strike all red and those techs have a lot of health so you are wrong

And it was dead

@XxpewterodinxX said:
    And it was dead

Watch the video again, it has been 2 yellow indicators for a brut hit next to each other. And that enemy would have been dead after such a hit. You can easily recreate it with a brut damage focused blade. If you hit 5M+ plus watch the impact on the enemies in cosmic trial.

And on top of that there is always a damage range of your attacks. Of course a hit can go up or down that scale still how realistic is it if you keep doing brut hits that deal between 20k-50k and suddenly the same attack deals almost 9 million damage. you do realise how big the difference is? If you keep doing 50.000 damage with a skill on a brut strike, why should it suddenly jump up to 9 million?

Do a video with your build in which you 1 hit a cosmic OP boss. If you keep doing those high damage numbers with the flamethrower, like you said earlier, it should be easy to recreate it.

No it doesn't brutal strike aren't yellow they are red

In a yellow bubble or however you wanna call it. Red numbers on a yellow bubble and there has been 2 bubbles

edited July 2

https://imgur.com/gallery/ulyHj

that enemy was alive after that hit and you finished the rest of the bar with 5k -20k hits, if you watch how fast the rest of his health dropped he would have been dead after a 9M hit even with full health

No he wouldn't I'm not debating with you anymore I know what I did

edited July 2

Since you say you keep doing those high numbers just recreate it and 1 hit a cosmic operation boss on ps4 with the flamethrower and ill buy you a founder pack.

Im waiting B)

edited July 2

@Fingernageldreck said:
    Since you say you keep doing those high numbers just recreate it and 1 hit a cosmic operation boss on ps4 with the flamethrower and ill buy you a founder pack.

Im waiting B)

Lol ok ok I looked back at it there was two stars that popped up it was a simultaneous attack dammit my dreams are crushed I thought he was the one WHY PUNISHER WHY MUST YOU DECIEVE ME

https://youtube.com/watch?v=l-Y95RgXPHI ok so explain how I was able to use my ultimate with rocket raccoon on a cosmic trial then. Here is the link check this out

@XxpewterodinxX said:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=l-Y95RgXPHI ok so explain how I was able to use my ultimate with rocket raccoon on a cosmic trial then. Here is the link check this out

Because of space magic i guess :#
    I have no clue...

And about punisher trust me i would celebrate it if he would have been able to do that damage :)

@Fingernageldreck said:

@XxpewterodinxX said:

Because of space magic i guess :#
    I have no clue...

And about punisher trust me i would celebrate it if he would have been able to do that damage :)

Lmao rocket raccoon cheats the game with him using his ultimate in a cosmic trial does anyone else know about this

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,025 Astonishing

Yeah I mean I've hit was with his signature for 4 Mil and that was about as hard as I've seen it because most of them are between 1 and 3 mil.

When you hit for that amount of damage, even just 1 million on a yellow boss, you see a dramatic impact. When you hit for 3 mil or so that kills most gold mobs alone, but 8 mil would certainly kill most bosses (and does with blade) instantly.

Yeah apparently it was two attacks stacked on one another which looks like that 8.9 million but it really does though I swear I keep looking at it over and over

• Jahmish1Jahmish1 Posts: 19 Mighty

With punisher the max I hit right now on hurts on channeling powers like ol painless is max 145k