Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Daredevil - Red Fury Cosmic Build

JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 174 Incredible
edited July 15 in DAREDEVIL

Step into the world of Daredevil. The lawyer by day, but complete badass by night. Get ready to break bones, spleens, and TORNADO kick teeth in with this cosmic worthy build! In this guide I explain my skills, talents, and the rotation I like to use as a fresh 60 and onward for all you MHO fans out there. Tweak it, love it, play it!

Pieced it together quicker than usual with the release of Patch 1.07.
----Recommendations----

Relic
Complete Relic of Atlantis (100 Stack Trade-in)
+1000 Health
+2000 Deflect
+1 to All Attributes

Artifacts – Ideally Cosmically Enhanced

Kurse- Gem of the Kursed
+375 Critical Hit Rating
+375 Brutal Hit Rating
+900 Critical Hit Damage
+900 Brutal Hit Damage

Tanya's Love Letter
All enemies around you are constantly Weakened, doing 10% less damage to you and your allies
5% chance on hit to focus your gaze on your target, hypnotizing them for 30s (1m Cooldown)
20% chance when you are attacked to absorb up to 2515 damage (10s Cooldown)
+400 Damage Rating vs enemies with Weakened status

Lizard's Formula
+600 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
+2 Speed
+12% Attack Speed
When you critically hit, regenerate 100 Health and 5 Spirit
When defeated, you instead revive with full Health and Spirit (10m Cooldown)

Legendary
Savage Axe of Ares - For All around improved Damage and bonus to all powers
+750 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
+1500 Critical Hit Rating to Movement Powers
+2500 Brutal Damage Rating
+1500 Brutal Strike Rating
8% chance when you hit to leave the enemy mortally wounded, dealing an 8000 bleed damage twice per second for 5s (8s cooldown)

Ultimate Nullifer – Runner up for BIG KICKS
+1500 Brutal Damage Rating
-25% cooldown duration to Leap Power**

Synergies
Angela - 2.5% cooldown power damage, +1 speed
Black Panther - 3% movement speed, 2% melee damage
Blade - health on hit, 3% attack speed
Daredevil - 3% damage enemies/elites, 2% melee damage
Hawkeye - 2% movement, 3% critical damage
Hulk - 6% health (3% each interval)
She-Hulk - 3% health, 0.25% health regen/sec
Squirrel Girl - 4% damage vs bosses (2% each interval)
War Machine - +10 resources, +1 fighting
INTERCHANGEABLE DEPENDING ON UNLOCKED
**Kitty Pryde - 2% dodge, 2% deflect
**Iron Fist - 2.5% hand-to-hand damage, 0.25% health regen/sec

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

Er Ma Gawd Follow Meh: Insta-Jraegun
Another One: Twitch-Jraegun

Only accepting human requests. PSN: Jraegun

Comments

• cain8602cain8602 Posts: 17 Mighty

Sounds like a pretty sweet build. Kinda wish I could play him, but I can't select him on my roster even though I downloaded it. >_<

• KingofFreaksVAMHKingofFreaksVAMH Posts: 38 Mighty
    edited July 2

@cain8602 said:

Sounds like a pretty sweet build. Kinda wish I could play him, but I can't select him on my roster even though I downloaded it. >_<

Why can't you?

Also, Jraegun, this is a sweet build. I added Rebounding Club and replaced Jumping Strike with it, I was having trouble hitting with 100% consistency, plus I like being at range.

"'Man Without Fear,' they call me. Only because I'm blind. If I could see half the stuff I get myself into, I'd be scared brown" -- Daredevil (Volume 3, #10, written by Mark Waid)

PSN: KingofFreaks2

Characters:

Main: Daredevil (Prestige Rank 6, Cosmic Level 60)
    Thor (Prestige Rank 6, Cosmic Level 43) *Leveling
    Spider-Man (Prestige Rank 2, Cosmic Level 16) *Leveling
    Gambit (Prestige Rank 1, Cosmic Level 60)
    Nightcrawler (Prestige Rank 1, Cosmic Level 60)
    Iceman (Cosmic Level 60)
    Moon Knight (Cosmic Level 60)
    Wiccan (Cosmic Level 60)
    Star-Lord (Level 60)
    Deadpool (Level 16) *Leveling

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

• cain8602cain8602 Posts: 17 Mighty

@KingofFreaksVAMH said:

Why can't you?

I've already ranted in the PS4 Technical Support forums, but basically I caught the glitch where DD's default costume doesn't show up in the roster, meaning I can't pick him. I already submitted a support ticket, so all I can do now is wait.

Back on topic though, I might go with Club myself. I always feel so squishy in these types of games, so I like playing at range too.

edited July 2

@cain8602 said:
    Back on topic though, I might go with Club myself. I always feel so squishy in these types of games, so I like playing at range too.

My rotation is Club (x2, if you want) > Sliding Strike > Apprehend > Street Sweeper (for some invulnerability, also Jumping Strike wasn't hitting consistently) > Devil's Due > Street Sweeper > Tornado Kick

I've mapped out the buttons in the order I would hit them except for Devil's Due because I'm used to L2+O.

Triangle - Club
    Square - Sliding Strike
    X - Apprehend
    L2 and Triangle - Street Sweeper
    L2 and Square - Torando Kick
    L2 and X - Assault and Battery (in case I miss with Sliding Strike or Apprehend)
    and L2 and O - Devil's Due

Talents he listed in the video, but if you want them in written form, they are

Extra Torque (top option, 1)
    Assault and Battery (1)
    Cycle of Violence (1)
    Fighting Rhythm (3)
    Combo Fighter (2)

All-Out Brawl is also a viable option, BUUUUT you wouldn't get basically 45% more damage because Opener, Finisher, and Tornado Kick all get 15% Damage Increase, so while the powers would cool down faster and hit with the same amount as all five combo points spent if you use All-Out Brawl, you don't get the damage buff from Combo Fighter.

Also, I didn't read over this post and grabbed the wrong Legendary, I wanted boost to all powers, not just Tornado Kick, meaning I should've grabbed Savage Axe of Ares instead of Ultimate Nullifier.

I haven't had too worry about Daredevil being too squishy since I passed Cosmic with local co-op, get all your squishy guys past it that way before they patch it. :D

"'Man Without Fear,' they call me. Only because I'm blind. If I could see half the stuff I get myself into, I'd be scared brown" -- Daredevil (Volume 3, #10, written by Mark Waid)

Characters:

Iceman (Cosmic Level 60)
    Wiccan (Cosmic Level 60)
    Star-Lord (Level 60)

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 174 Incredible

@KingofFreaksVAMH said:

@cain8602 said:

My rotation is Club (x2, if you want) > Sliding Strike > Apprehend > Street Sweeper (for some invulnerability, also Jumping Strike wasn't hitting consistently) > Devil's Due > Street Sweeper > Tornado Kick

I've mapped out the buttons in the order I would hit them except for Devil's Due because I'm used to L2+O.

Triangle - Club
    Square - Sliding Strike
    X - Apprehend
    L2 and X - Assault and Battery (in case I miss with Sliding Strike or Apprehend)

Assault and Battery (1)
    Cycle of Violence (1)
    Fighting Rhythm (3)
    Combo Fighter (2)

All-Out Brawl is also a viable option, BUUUUT you wouldn't get basically 45% more damage because Opener, Finisher, and Tornado Kick all get 15% Damage Increase, so while the powers would cool down faster and hit with the same amount as all five combo points spent if you use All-Out Brawl, you don't get the damage buff from Combo Fighter.

Also, I didn't read over this post and grabbed the wrong Legendary, I wanted boost to all powers, not just Tornado Kick, meaning I should've grabbed Savage Axe of Ares instead of Ultimate Nullifier.

I haven't had too worry about Daredevil being too squishy since I passed Cosmic with local co-op, get all your squishy guys past it that way before they patch it. :D

Thank you for your post. The builds I create are just guides that I found work best for my playstyle and can serve as a point to pass cosmic. Ultimate Nullifier would be a good one, can you image that tornado kick with rank 4 of brute damage?!?! With that particular legendary I would build for crit and brute as well to capitalize.

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

@Jraegun said:

Thank you for your post. The builds I create are just guides that I found work best for my playstyle and can serve as a point to pass cosmic. Ultimate Nullifier would be a good one, can you image that tornado kick with rank 4 of brute damage?!?**! With that particular legendary I would build for crit and brute as well to capitalize. **

Duuuuude, that'd be awesome!

I'd also like to suggest that maybe for bosses like Doom, if you can't stay in close enough to build CP, maybe switch to All-Out Brawl to get Tornado Kick out faster?

Characters:

Iceman (Cosmic Level 60)
    Wiccan (Cosmic Level 60)
    Star-Lord (Level 60)

Just wanted to say to @Jraegun that I recently started to prestige and pretty much crushed the Super Heroic Trial at level 19 instead of level 50 - 60. No Talents set, obviously, one incredibly fortunate Cosmic gear piece, and Level 1 Ultimate Nullifier.

Characters:

Iceman (Cosmic Level 60)
    Wiccan (Cosmic Level 60)
    Star-Lord (Level 60)

• LuqidLuqid Posts: 187 Incredible

@Jraegun
    Dude. I see what your doing. And I'm playing like this... I... Just.... Can't.... Do .... It....
    Not enough dps. What am I doing wrong ?

• cryptorxcryptorx MidwestPosts: 262 Amazing

**Change Fissure into Titanic Slam & Change Tier 2 talent for improved TS damage

Left over from your Colossus build :p.

• TonestarTonestar The Great Down UnderPosts: 138 Incredible
    edited July 14

Tanya's love letter? Does anyone know if it is a random drop or does a specific boss drop it?

@cryptorx said:

**Change Fissure into Titanic Slam & Change Tier 2 talent for improved TS damage

Left over from your Colossus build :p.

Haha corrected the copypasta. Thank you!

@Tonestar said:
    Tanya's love letter? Does anyone know if it is a random drop or does a specific boss drop it?

I've received mine from a Supply Box.

• cryptorxcryptorx MidwestPosts: 262 Amazing
    edited July 16

@Tonestar said:

Sauron drops this. Chapter 7 - Dinosaur Jungle -> Sauron's Cave.

Edit: It's also a Danger Room reward.

• TonestarTonestar The Great Down UnderPosts: 138 Incredible

So I was taking a look at the Synergies this morning... Now unless it's just a glitch... I discovered that Hawkeye does not add Critical hit damage to Daredevil. You would think the Critical hit damage numbers would increase, but... They don't. However Hawkeye's speed synergy does increase... Has anyone else noticed this?

• koniowsky717koniowsky717 Posts: 327 Amazing

@Jraegun said:
    Step into the world of Daredevil. The lawyer by day, but complete badass by night. Get ready to break bones, spleens, and TORNADO kick teeth in with this cosmic worthy build! In this guide I explain my skills, talents, and the rotation I like to use as a fresh 60 and onward for all you MHO fans out there. Tweak it, love it, play it!

Pieced it together quicker than usual with the release of Patch 1.07.
    ----Recommendations----

Relic
    Complete Relic of Atlantis (100 Stack Trade-in)
    +1000 Health
    +2000 Deflect
    +1 to All Attributes

Artifacts – Ideally Cosmically Enhanced

Kurse- Gem of the Kursed
    +375 Critical Hit Rating
    +375 Brutal Hit Rating
    +900 Critical Hit Damage
    +900 Brutal Hit Damage

Tanya's Love Letter
    All enemies around you are constantly Weakened, doing 10% less damage to you and your allies
    5% chance on hit to focus your gaze on your target, hypnotizing them for 30s (1m Cooldown)
    20% chance when you are attacked to absorb up to 2515 damage (10s Cooldown)
    +400 Damage Rating vs enemies with Weakened status

Lizard's Formula
    +600 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
    +2 Speed
    +12% Attack Speed
    When you critically hit, regenerate 100 Health and 5 Spirit
    When defeated, you instead revive with full Health and Spirit (10m Cooldown)

Legendary
    Savage Axe of Ares - For All around improved Damage and bonus to all powers
    +750 Damage Rating to Melee Powers
    +1500 Critical Hit Rating to Movement Powers
    +2500 Brutal Damage Rating
    +1500 Brutal Strike Rating
    8% chance when you hit to leave the enemy mortally wounded, dealing an 8000 bleed damage twice per second for 5s (8s cooldown)

Ultimate Nullifer – Runner up for BIG KICKS
    -25% cooldown duration to Leap Power**

Synergies
    Angela - 2.5% cooldown power damage, +1 speed
    Black Panther - 3% movement speed, 2% melee damage
    Blade - health on hit, 3% attack speed
    Daredevil - 3% damage enemies/elites, 2% melee damage
    Hawkeye - 2% movement, 3% critical damage
    Hulk - 6% health (3% each interval)
    She-Hulk - 3% health, 0.25% health regen/sec
    Squirrel Girl - 4% damage vs bosses (2% each interval)
    War Machine - +10 resources, +1 fighting
    INTERCHANGEABLE DEPENDING ON UNLOCKED
    **Kitty Pryde - 2% dodge, 2% deflect
    **Iron Fist - 2.5% hand-to-hand damage, 0.25% health regen/sec

What kind of damage are you hitting with this? > @Jraegun said:

@KingofFreaksVAMH said:

@cain8602 said:

Triangle - Club
    Square - Sliding Strike
    X - Apprehend

Assault and Battery (1)
    Cycle of Violence (1)
    Fighting Rhythm (3)
    Combo Fighter (2)

Thank you for your post. The builds I create are just guides that I found work best for my playstyle and can serve as a point to pass cosmic. Ultimate Nullifier would be a good one, can you image that tornado kick with rank 4 of brute damage?!?! With that particular legendary I would build for crit and brute as well to capitalize.

what kind of damage are you getting here? im getting cosmic gear for him now, wondering if your getting hits in the mils.

Omega - Gambit, Daredevil, Wolverine, War Machine, Colossus

• GargantumanGargantuman Posts: 92 Mighty

I decided to level up DD and try this build. I absolutely love it. Tornado kick is so satisfying. Maybe it's my gear but I do find I have an issue with health. Anyways, just wanted to thank you for this fun build!

"Ha ha ha ha ha, fuzzy animal with big gun make Hulk laugh!"

I was trying out another build, Tony Bing's "Blind Justice", and it helped me realize how to maximize the damage of the Tornado Kick. @Jraegun, you may've mentioned this, but I missed it if you did. I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but it could be helpful.

Firstly, I switched from Assault and Battery to Nunchuck Beatdown because it gets faster as you use it, up to 20% faster.

Rotation: 5 Combo Points > Finisher > 5 Combo Points > Tornado Kick.

He explains to hit Street Sweeper/Jumping Strike then hit Devil's Due then Tornado Kick, but you can also do it with Street Sweeper/Jumping Strike into the Sliding Strike/Apprehend combo, which would work better against the Power Brawlers, Mutant Hunters, Bruisers (ones you can't just wail on and will stun you).

Again, it might be totally obvious to everyone except me, but I thought I'd post anyway.

Characters:

Iceman (Cosmic Level 60)
    Wiccan (Cosmic Level 60)
    Star-Lord (Level 60)