Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Costume idea for Ghost Rider

VerifiedPunisherVerifiedPunisher Posts: 137 Incredible

I think that it would be cool to get a "First Rider" enhanced costume for Ghost Rider. You know, the cowboy one with the flaming horse.

I may be the only one, but I always thought that was cool

Comments

• IridiumWolfIridiumWolf Posts: 6 New Agent

That sounds awesome!!

• WARMACHINEROXXXXWARMACHINEROXXXX West Coast PSTPosts: 614 Amazing

Brought up on PC for years sadly, was once on the board then Gaz decided the horse was impossible to build so sadly this costume wont be happening :/

I AM THE BFG

• VerifiedPunisherVerifiedPunisher Posts: 137 Incredible

Oh, that's really sad. That would be so awesome

• Redmage78Redmage78 Posts: 26 Mighty

I would love to see a ghost rider 2099 costume.

• RengokuBloodfangRengokuBloodfang Elkton, MDPosts: 320 Amazing
    edited June 26

Also wouldn't mind the Agents of Shield specific take on Robbie Reyes with the Hellspawn Hotrod for variety. I couldn't stand the fake poser Ghost Rider with a Bleach Hollow Mask version from the comics but the AoS TV version was actually really good and tied him to Johnny Blaze making him a true Ghost Rider as well. If the comics retcon his orgins to match the show and give him a real penance stare and flaming skull head instead of the wierd helmet/mask looking skull I could actually maybe stomach his character, lol.

• JaimeMiguelJaimeMiguel Posts: 5 New Agent

Robbie Reyes All New Ghost Rider Please!!

• CokeDynastyCokeDynasty Posts: 10 Mighty

Robbie Reyes ghost rider would be perfect

• FacelessZayneFacelessZayne KentuckyPosts: 6 New Agent

Johnny Blaze (90's) would be nice shouldn't be to difficult either to alter the hellfire animations to use his shotgun.

• IIII47IIIIIIII47IIII Posts: 5 New Agent

@RengokuBloodfang said:
    Also wouldn't mind the Agents of Shield specific take on Robbie Reyes with the Hellspawn Hotrod for variety. I couldn't stand the fake poser Ghost Rider with a Bleach Hollow Mask version from the comics but the AoS TV version was actually really good and tied him to Johnny Blaze making him a true Ghost Rider as well. If the comics retcon his orgins to match the show and give him a real penance stare and flaming skull head instead of the wierd helmet/mask looking skull I could actually maybe stomach his character, lol.

100% this. Gotta get that costume in the game.

• AnthonyRobert1983AnthonyRobert1983 Maryland Posts: 257 Amazing

Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Enhanced Costume! Not sure how they'd work in the Flaming Dodge Chanllenger(for his Travel Mode) though???

Primary(Main Characters) in MHO

Punisher(#1 Primary)(lv60)
    Venom(#2 Primary)(lv60)(Cosmic)
    Magneto(#3 Primary)(when out for PS4)
    Storm(#4 Primary)(OP-lv1)(lv60)(Cosmic)

PSN/Dk-Xander83
    PS Community/Scoobie_Squad83

• FacelessZayneFacelessZayne KentuckyPosts: 6 New Agent

I'd like to see Vengeance (Michael Badilino) costume added as well.

I think it's safe to say if Robbie was ever added he would have to be a separate character because of the amount of work it would take to change the travel power from a bike to a car. On top of It would be easier to make a new character.

On a side note Robbie's not a true Ghost Ride. He's not possessed by a spirit of vengeance but Eli Morrow a serial killer.

• BTHRZeroXBTHRZeroX PAPosts: 130 Incredible

@AnthonyRobert1983 said:
    Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Enhanced Costume! Not sure how they'd work in the Flaming Dodge Chanllenger(for his Travel Mode) though???

I know this is a Venomverse variant cover but they could make him stand on it like this so they could have a smaller car model.

PSN - BTHRZeroX
    Xbox - BTHR Zero
    Steam - BTHRZeroX
    Twitter - BTHRZeroX

(Click the Name's)

• Caesar217Caesar217 Posts: 143 Incredible

Danny Ketch, say no more.

• DarkAssassinsDarkAssassins Venom HQ.Posts: 58 Mighty

@VerifiedPunisher would he come with his flaming horse also or will he keep the Motorcycle? :)