Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Rocket Raccoon - B.F.G. Cosmic Destroying Turret Build

JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 171 Incredible
edited September 14 in ROCKET RACCOON

UPDATE - My video was removed by the Mods months after I posted due to "language" I used and it not promoting a family environment... go to my page https://www.youtube.com/jraegun to view the Rocket Raccon Big Flarkin Gun build!

I posted the button mapping and talents below if you prefer not to support the grind ;-)

Main
X – Photon Minigun
Square – Shoot and Run
Triangle – Summon Groot
Circle – H7 Fleetslayer

Alt (L2)(LB)
X – Blaster Turret
Square – Suppression Turret
Triangle – Hadron Enforcer
Circle – Time Warp Turret

Talents: (3-2-1-1-1)
I Am Groot
Upgraded Minigun
Upgraded Time Dilator
Upgraded Plasma Rifle
Upgraded Fleet Slayer

“These guns, turrets, and custom Mech suit are for raccoons that don’t give a flark about beating Hydra senseless and blowing stuff to bits. Then blowing those bits to ashes. But anyways, Cosmic? Who is Cosmic? Groot… have you ever heard of a guy by that name?”

“I am Groot.”

“I haven’t either and this guy with the flarking mic is rubbing me the wrong way! Groot…. GET HIM!”

“I AAAMMM GROOOOT!”

In this guide I explain my skills, talents, and the rotation I like to use as a 60 for all you beginners out there and any vets that want to maximize themselves in cosmic. I also elaborate on endgame stats and how to dominate current endgame with RR! Tweak it, love it, play it!

Legendary Recommendations
Neptune's Trident
+50% Summoned Ally Health
+1500 Damage Rating to Summon Powers
+1000 Critical Hit Rating
5% chance on any hit to fire Mystic Beams dealing 10,000 damage to enemies and healing allies for 5,000 health (3s cooldown)
5% chance when you hit to create a deadly Tsunami that does 5,000 energy damage twice per second for 10s and making enemies take 10% extra damage (5s cooldown)

Medallion
Ultron
Operations: Times Square
When you use a SUMMON power, gain +200 Critical Hit Rating and +350 Brutal Strike Rating for 5s (5s CD).

Artifact
KURSE
:: Story | Midtown Encounter: Midgard War | Operations: Odin's Palace | Danger Room: Brood Caves
Gem of the Kursed
+375 Critical Hit Rating
+375 Brutal Hit Rating
+900 Critical Hit Damage
+900 Brutal Hit Damage

ULTRON PRIME
:: Operations: Times Square
Ultron's Encephalo Beam
+3 Energy
+600 Damage to Summon Powers
+400 Critical Hit Rating
When you hit with a Power, recover 2 Spirit and regenerate 20 Health

Iron Legion Armor Sheath
+5 Energy
+400 Brutal Strike Rating
+2,500 Health
+300 Damage Rating to Summon Powers

*Honorable Mentions - If you have this, they are great alternatives
DOCTOR DOOM
:: Story | Midtown Encounter: Doom Over Manhattan | Operations: Castle Doom
Hand of Doom
+2 Strength
+2 Energy
+2 Intelligence
+425 Critical Hit Rating
+425 Brutal Hit Rating
5% chance to electrocute enemies for 5,910 Energy Damage When You Hit

Nefarious Mask of Doom
+1 to All Attributes
+150 Critical Hit Rating
+150 Brutal Hit Rating
+600 Damage Rating to Summon Powers
10% chance when you hit to summon a doomdrone to fight along side you for 1 minute (10 second cooldown)
When you drop below 20% health, enemies cower in fear for 5s

Synergy Recommendations
Angela - 2.5% cooldown power damage, +1 speed
Beast - 2% melee damage, +1 intel
Daredevil - 3% damage enemies/elites, 2% melee damage
Gambit - 5 bonus credits per drop, +1 energy
Hawkeye - 2% movement, 3% critical damage
Magik - health on hit, 5% summon damage
Punisher - 2.5% guns damage, 2.5% ranged damage
Rocket Raccoon - 5% summon damage
Squirrel Girl - 4% damage vs bosses (2% each interval)
Star-Lord - 2.5% guns damage, +10 resources

Tutorial music:
“Volume 3” Versus Official Mix
Music during end run:
“Vices” – Lawrence Leon
“Santo” – St. Dominick
“Jodeci” – Blake Fades

Thank Cryptorx for all the info!
Cryptorx Artifact List - https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/2780/boss-artifacts/p1
Cryptorx Medallion List - https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/4123/boss-medallions/p1

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

Er Ma Gawd Follow Meh: Insta-Jraegun
Another One: Twitch-Jraegun

Only accepting human requests. PSN: Jraegun

Comments

• KrazyAceOfSpadesKrazyAceOfSpades Posts: 23 Mighty
    edited June 24

Why does no one use plasma rifle? Everybody uses the plasma turret talent but dont use the crit bonuses with the plasma rifle, plus it's aoe am i missing something ?

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,594 Astonishing

@KrazyAceOfSpades said:
    Why does no one use plasma rifle? Everybody uses the plasma turret talent but dont use the crit bonuses with the plasma rifle, plus it's aoe am i missing something ?

Just still overall less damage than other options.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• KrazyAceOfSpadesKrazyAceOfSpades Posts: 23 Mighty

@Doser said:

@KrazyAceOfSpades said:

Never was good with the mumbers aspect in these types of games thats why i appreciate those that do and make videos

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

I was never interested in Rocket before, and hadn't even tried him out. I watched this vid the other day just for the heck of it and 2 days later I had Rocket at level 60.

Thanks, @Jraegun. B)

I replaced the Time Warp turret with Gravity Mine. I like the way it clusters everything up for my turrets and Fleetslayer missiles.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• xXHappyPuppyXxxXHappyPuppyXx Posts: 65 Mighty
    edited July 16

@Doser said:

@KrazyAceOfSpades said:

But the plasma rifle does splash damage doesn't it vs Mini gun doing mainly single target?

I was under the impression that for trash and aoe the plasma was better and for boss's the mini gun was.

My build is a little different as I use We are Groot and the double charge on the enforcer to reset it's cool down.. I find the dps and trample to be really effective at disrupting and killing boss's (I pretty much needed the trample disruption on boss skills to kill Dr. Doom on story in cosmic difficulty in stage 3) and elite mobs packs. by the time I run out of plasma and reset my turrets my enforcer is off cooldown so I pop groot again by the time that's done the 2nd charge is back on the enforcer and I reset groot again and then reset turrets, dump plasma and start it all over again..

But that's what's so great about RR is that there are not really any wasted skills like some heros so you have a lot of build diversity vs other heros where I feel almost pigeon hold in to certain builds to be effective.

• RothulfRothulf Posts: 5 New Agent

I just started Rocket and would like to know what the best Medaillone and artefacts would be for that cute little beast !

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 171 Incredible

@Rothulf said:
    I just started Rocket and would like to know what the best Medaillone and artefacts would be for that cute little beast !

I updated the guide with relevant boss medallions and artifacts!

All the best things in Marvel Heroes Omega... or… at least a few things... Youtube-Jraegun

Wouldnt Doom stuff be better then Ultrons ??

• FiendFacedMisfitFiendFacedMisfit WashingtonPosts: 9 Mighty

So what kind of base stats am I looking for? Right now I'm at 16 Energy and 23 INT.
    What's a good base damage to be around? Mine is at 156%

• JraegunJraegun Lost AF! SOS!Posts: 171 Incredible

@FiendFacedMisfit said:
    So what kind of base stats am I looking for? Right now I'm at 16 Energy and 23 INT.

I honestly usually try to get at least to 100-120%, then stack crit chance to 3-4k, brute chance to 2-3k (if not higher). RR just does SO MANY hits with this build to everybody. From that point on I place as much Crit/Brute damage as possible. Getting into the 6k crit dmg, and 4-6k brute damage range is pretty attainable. I would focus on pumping those as high as possible. Ive seen people with 10/12k crit and a 3/5k brute with the right drops on characters. Pumping points into your trait stats was NOT the way that I found to do the most damage as it cuts directly into your crit/brute gains.

• FiendFacedMisfitFiendFacedMisfit WashingtonPosts: 9 Mighty

@Jraegun said:

@FiendFacedMisfit said:

I honestly usually try to get at least to 100-120%, then stack crit chance to 3-4k, brute chance to 2-3k (if not higher). RR just does SO MANY hits with this build to everybody. From that point on I place as much Crit/Brute damage as possible. Getting into the 6k crit dmg, and 4-6k brute damage range is pretty attainable. I would focus on pumping those as high as possible. Ive seen people with 10/12k crit and a 3/5k brute with the right drops on characters. Pumping points into your trait stats was NOT the way that I found to do the most damage as it cuts directly into your crit/brute gains.

Cool thanks for the reply it's much appreciated

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 195 Incredible

So if I wanted to keep my dash what would I take off? Should I use the talent that auto summons Groot or should I take off one of the two turret skills that not the gun turret?

Is the new Luke Cage's artefact a good one for Rocket? (with the +700 dmg to summon powers and 450 base damage?

• nnaatteeddnnaatteedd VAPosts: 80 Mighty

Says video temporarily unavailable in the OP. Can you maybe type your skills and talents out please??? Rotation (if necessary for build) would be nice too.
    Thank you