Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Server maintenance has been completed and the Marvel Heroes Omega servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Starter Inventory/Storage Price Cut!

Ahoy-hoy guys,

Thanks to your feedback, we have decided on Friday (June 16) at Noon Pacific, that the starting prices for the inventory/storage prices will be cut in half! You will then be able to carry and store more items for less.

• Starter Inventory Increase (10 Slots): 200 G (Original Price) - 100 G (New Price)
  • Starter Storage Increase (50 Slots) : 500 G (Original Price) - 250 G (New Price)

Please continue to provide your feedback on all facets of the game! We recently added the option to purchase Ultimate Hero Tokens with Eternity Splinters thanks to your feedback.

Community Manager
Twitter = Pudgyboi
Asterisk = Subject to Change
Have a Suggestion or Feedback or MH? PM me!
Follow MH on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

Comments

• DrazharDrazhar Wallcrawler Posts: 104 Incredible
    edited June 15

@KomoriMan said:

@Drazhar said:
    Well that's good news, but how does this affect those who already purchased stash/inventory space?

I haven't myself, but I would be annoyed if I had and I don't get refunded the difference.

Sorry but we are not issuing refunds or price protection at this time.

Well, that sucks for those who purchased it, but I can imagine it would be a lot of man hours on your end if you had to individually refund everyone.

Definitely better to make the change than not.