Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega XB1 and PS4 servers should now be back online. A 10% Experience Bonus will be active until 11:59 PM (PDT) Sunday (8/20) to help make up for the unexpected connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience!

Iceheads! Do you Agree?

AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines Posts: 332 Amazing

I would say Iceman dialog is weak, terrible and annoying. Would pay more to listen to an mature version. He is an Founding Father of X-men and the only Omega Mutant of the Founding Five. Let that sink in!

Filipino Good Girl!

Comments

• AnabellaJ1978AnabellaJ1978 Pinay from Philippines Posts: 332 Amazing

Should of had a poll. sorry

Filipino Good Girl!

• HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

I would put new voice lines at the top of my Hanukkah list :D :D :D

PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

• Albion74Albion74 Posts: 19 Mighty

I agree. Would like hear a more mature voice, too.

• ValkurynValkuryn Posts: 48 Mighty

Jean Grey is a Omega class isn't she? Maybe she wasn't they level till Phoenix ? But yeah a more mature voice would be great. I feel like this is the voice he should have if he was wearing the "Spiderfriends" costume lol.

• OpticBlasttOpticBlastt Posts: 130 Incredible

Iceman is a big kid

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,342 Astonishing

Even not playing him, hearing his dialogue in HQ makes me wish for a "block specific hero's audio".

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser

• AzrealleAzrealle Posts: 17 Mighty

Very first thing that I did after the patch was disable his voice. He's the worst (except for Deadpool and his weak attempts at humor).

• BIGFACINBIGFACIN Posts: 3 New Agent
    edited July 30

@AnabellaJ1978 said:
    I would say Iceman dialog is weak, terrible and annoying. Would pay more to listen to an mature version. He is an Founding Father of X-men and the only Omega Mutant of the Founding Five. Let that sink in!

Jean Grey and Cyclops are both Omega Class as well. Basically any mutant that is elemental, psychic, or controls energy in any way is a potential Omega Glass as they have to set limits on themselves to maintain their physical form or they risk becoming the pure energy form of whatever it is they control.
    Iceman does need a different voice though. He comes off as an Iceman played by Justin Beiber

• DatraelDatrael MadridPosts: 133 Incredible

@BIGFACIN said:

@AnabellaJ1978 said:

Jean Grey and Cyclops are both Omega Class as well. Basically any mutant that is elemental, psychic, or controls energy in any way is a potential Omega Glass as they have to set limits on themselves to maintain their physical form or they risk becoming the pure energy form of whatever it is they control.
    Iceman does need a different voice though. He comes off as an Iceman played by Justin Beiber

Cyclops is not an omega classic mutant.

• Reaper8790Reaper8790 Posts: 64 Mighty

to be honest I've never heard my iceman or any other character speak since I put on some headphones and listen to music while I'm farming, unlike some MMO's being able to hear in this game isn't needed at all.

• BertholdtHooverBertholdtHoover Posts: 610 Amazing

I don't mind the voice, some of the lines are annoying though, 'I spy with my little eye' is the one I dislike the most.

The power of the cosmic cube protects me!

• dagg21dagg21 Posts: 2 New Agent

Freaky deaky lair...whatever is the one I really like

• PhenomStarPhenomStar Fatale ArizonaPosts: 6 New Agent

Id prefer different lines for his younger costume vs his older ones, definitely. Hes always been a joker tho (us gays are sass af)

• Gr0dedeeGr0dedee Posts: 20 Mighty

Hello everyone,

I dont really understand why people hate iceman's dialogue like that.

I agree he is a little bit annoying, and yes, sound like a big kid.

But, pretty all that he says is real, i know he play the smart aleck, but he is really powerfull...

Hawkeye, he, is very very annoying. The guy have no real power, not have special talent just fire her arrow and when you ear her dialogue, it's always "yeah, i'm an avenger bla bla, avenger do that like that bla bla".

He even play the smart Ketchup! with spidey, lol...