Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Colossus and his Infinity points and gems!

CliffSecordCliffSecord Posts: 3 New Agent

Hey Colossus playerers! Anybody know which are the best Infinity gems are best to invest you're Infinity points on? Thanks for any help! : )

Comments

• MrJRBMrJRB Posts: 20 Mighty

I'm dumping into health and regen, and occassionally swapping to attack speed because he's so damned slow.

• RidethelightninRidethelightnin Posts: 316 Amazing
    edited June 6

Yeah my Colossus is built for summoner damage, health, more strength than durability. He is sitting at 72k health atm. I would recommend putting points in his signature as well it's great. I have 22 points in my signature atm.

Good lord, what color gear are you using? I have one cosmic and 1 purple, and everything ele is with 4 durability each, and I'm only at 33k health. I'm still having trouble with the 2nd trial challenge, while passing it with ease on both DD and Psylocke.

edited June 11

@MrJRB I am using cosmic gear and relic of Atlantis and other relics are advanced super soldier serum and relics towards summoner damage and health. My strength is at 8 and durability at like 12. So im at 96k health now lol.

• AJMSAJMS Posts: 1 New Agent

@Ridethelightnin said:
    Yeah my Colossus is built for summoner damage, health, more strength than durability. He is sitting at 72k health atm. I would recommend putting points in his signature as well it's great. I have 22 points in my signature atm.

what do you mean 22 points in your signature? i can only find out how to put points in my ultimate and in the infinity gems.

Go to the yellow gem.

edited June 15

@Ridethelightnin said:
    @MrJRB I am using cosmic gear and relic of Atlantis and other relics are advanced super soldier serum and relics towards summoner damage and health. My strength is at 8 and durability at like 12. So im at 96k health now lol.

I've got 16 dur and 14 strength and my health is sitting at 53.9k- how the hell is your health at 96k?!?
    There's also been an issue where when I go between difficulty levels, my damage and survivability is absurdly low- in Super Heroic I continually crit for a mere 5k? and when normally in that zone it goes into the 20-60k, so what the hell?

Forgot to mention, I've got purple and one cosmic gear.

Well it's down to 82k. I went for more damage. Double health on gear and defense. My brutal damage is 4600 and crit damage is 1600 and crit chance is 1200. My summoner damage is 3400 plus 994 from use of med kit. I recently got Neptune trident for him and I am working on that. I should be able to get my health back to 90k. I am putting 27 points into defense wraps. Just got to grind to get to rgem.

@Ridethelightnin said:
    Well it's down to 82k. I went for more damage. Double health on gear and defense. My brutal damage is 4600 and crit damage is 1600 and crit chance is 1200. My summoner damage is 3400 plus 994 from use of med kit. I recently got Neptune trident for him and I am working on that. I should be able to get my health back to 90k. I am putting 27 points into defense wraps. Just got to grind to get to rgem.

How do you get "double health" on gear? I'm adding only gear that has either +4 Dur or Str, and 3k extra health wherever possible. Also, how are you earning legendary odin marks for the trident? I've got 0 legendary missions and somehow have 22 marks???

I mean double health as in damage reduction, health then health. The trident you just do legendary missions and once you get 300 marks you buy it. I am farming ancient ruin site for exp it's a pain I'm not even at rank 1 yet lol.

Maybe that's on Cosmic gear then. I've not seen a single one with double health in the purples, and I'm getting shredded by mobs near instantly geared at as much health and defense as possible.

• FloodblueFloodblue PortsmouthPosts: 237 Amazing

@MrJRB said:
    I'm dumping into health and regen, and occassionally swapping to attack speed because he's so damned slow.

Yes same here. Attack speed for more melee builds is essential as the faster he can punch the more health he can restore (if you use that melee move) allowing him to be far more tanky.

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine
    Always looking for a group to play with!

• WarMachineVIIWarMachineVII Posts: 8 New Agent
    edited October 9

So dumping infinity points into Deep Thought(Mind Gem) to increase Armor resource for Colossus is a bad idea?

@WarMachineVII said:
    So dumping infinity points into Deep Thought(Mind Gem) to increase Armor resource for Colossus is a bad idea?

His sig restores full armour and if you use the Magik summon she will also regen his armour but if your using a summon build I would spent too many points in Deep Thought as you have ways of keeping the armour topped up but if you are more melee based then yes Deep Thought is a great idea!

Xbox One - Flood31
    Mains - War Machine, Iron Man, Colossus, Cyclops, Spider-Man, Captain America, Wolverine

• WarMachineVIIWarMachineVII Posts: 8 New Agent

@Floodblue said:

@WarMachineVII said:

His sig restores full armour and if you use the Magik summon she will also regen his armour but if your using a summon build I would spent too many points in Deep Thought as you have ways of keeping the armour topped up but if you are more melee based then yes Deep Thought is a great idea!

I may keep at 50 mind points just to have that health regeneration when doing critical damage and just spend the rest of the infinity points into soul gem where I can get great benefits when using the medkit.

@WarMachineVII said:

@Floodblue said:

@WarMachineVII said:

I may keep at 50 mind points just to have that health regeneration when doing critical damage and just spend the rest of the infinity points into soul gem where I can get great benefits when using the medkit.

Yeah that sounds great to me mate!

Xbox One - Flood31

• RighteousPancakeRighteousPancake Posts: 128 Incredible

I put 100 into the mind gem for the 10% cost reduction to lower his sig cooldown. I also use the jump that is buffed with the armor, I see no reason to not put 100 in personally.

My signature is currently on cooldown.