Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Daredevil (End-game & Cosmic Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in DAREDEVIL

Hey all, welcome to my all things Daredevil Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• Jupiter67Jupiter67 Phoenix, AZ, USAPosts: 94 Mighty

Great videos! Thank you!

I could be wrong. I could be right.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@Jupiter67 said:
    Great videos! Thank you!

No problem :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• v1p3r1v1p3r1 EnglandPosts: 18 Mighty

hey thanks man. much appreciated

• v1p3r1v1p3r1 EnglandPosts: 18 Mighty

thanks

• CurseofAresCurseofAres MilanPosts: 103 Incredible

In any future videos, could you show what items to use for which characters and what to directly build with them?

Great video and have been learning a lot from them, thank you

"One batch, two batch, penny and dime"
    Xbox One - Curse of Ares

@CurseofAres said:
    In any future videos, could you show what items to use for which characters and what to directly build with them?

Great video and have been learning a lot from them, thank you

Firstly thank you :)

Gear wise I don't show this as it can change as new gear is released meaning I'd need to re-record the videos for all 38 heroes if a new BIS piece of gear came out for all of them (I really don't want to do that lol).

I will get round to seperate build and gear videos in time but just waiting for these to settle a bit more first :)

Updated with new format!