Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Lootsplosion from Kingpin

cryptorxcryptorx MidwestPosts: 262 Amazing

Elektra loot, Kingpin loot, and LQ completion.

Almost hit rank 4 on my legendary (+1500 Brutal Rating). Have to find a better cosmic for my boots, but I'm just about done gearing him.

Comments

• SukoshiSeppenSukoshiSeppen AlbertaPosts: 136 Incredible

Kingpin so squishy with blade. Shame couldn't see what your final hit was dmg wise. I found blade to do way more dmg with main attributes over crit/brut hit chance since that sweet last hit is guarenteed. Which artifacts do you run? @cryptorx

My gear ive been working on has been main stat brut dmg over 2400 with either dmg to ranged or knife.

• cryptorxcryptorx MidwestPosts: 262 Amazing

I'm running Gem of the Kursed, Sharabus Neotum, and Fist of Apocalypse. I'm still after the sentinel artifact.

Oh never seen fist of apocalypse.

• Blade951Blade951 ParisPosts: 24 Mighty

I'v drop fist of apocalypse in danger room ,

• RockemupBviciousRockemupBvicious Posts: 1 New Agent

Hi Cryp. Question. Do you know if Mayhem demon blood is viable on blade and his neversalted talent. Do you get the stacks of bloodlust while not starving.i have mayhem but I just got blade unlocked yesterday so I couldn't test it myself.

@RockemupBvicious said:
    Hi Cryp. Question. Do you know if Mayhem demon blood is viable on blade and his neversalted talent. Do you get the stacks of bloodlust while not starving.i have mayhem but I just got blade unlocked yesterday so I couldn't test it myself.

Different kinds of bloodlusts ... they work separately.

Blade's Mechanic (Bloodlust) with the Never Sated talent requires you to be 'starving' (blood effects on screen) and causing damage. Only takes a couple to a few seconds to get to 10 stacks. Stacks accumulate while starving, but you're guaranteed the stack 100% of the time.

With the Demon Blood artifact, that bloodlust has a chance (percentage) to add a stack and at 10 stacks you get +2 Fighting and Speed. But yes, these stacks can accumulate without starving. However, personally, it's not worth a slot. Just my 2 cents.

The main reason for the talent where you dont get starving is for the danger room where you cant heal. Thats what i believe. Otherwise you couldn't do that version at all.

• DrajzoolDrajzool CaliforniaPosts: 37 Mighty

@SukoshiSeppen said:
    Kingpin so squishy with blade. Shame couldn't see what your final hit was dmg wise. I found blade to do way more dmg with main attributes over crit/brut hit chance since that sweet last hit is guarenteed. Which artifacts do you run? @cryptorx

It really does do more damage to have higher attributes, i noticed his base damage % was too low, im at 14k brut damage with 32 fighting/11 strength, but then again im building purely for the sig lol

PS4: drajzool - Add me if you want

also Suko, that ones easier because you cant heal, just pop on the catalyst that makes you invisible when under 20% health and you can stay invisible forever, thus soloing everything with ease

I'm building for sig too. Sitting on 23k brutal damage. Always room to improve it lol. Have 1 more rank to unlock on my legendary (Nullifier) that adds another 1500 brutal damage. Current artifacts are: GoK, Fist of Apocalypse, and Sentinel Targeting Unit. Might with out FoA with that Ultron artifact... Can't think of the name, but that's another 500 brutal damage that I don't have already.

nice artis, i use Cargills rewrites +3 att (for use with gorgons medallion, knocks everything away when i sig a boss/specific enemy, but because of gorgons, the boss stays in place giving myself more breathing room, + the free revive every 3 min is sexy, especially with how i play always sitting at 1% health) Tanyas letter for the constant weaken, damage to weaken, and +2 all atts, and the sentinel thingy too, just cause it hits vulnerable status on enemies when you sig, and my sigs on a 7sec cd, and has 1500 brut dmg

also sharabus is sexy af, like i thought 6 lil demon summons would be weak, especially since blade doesnt build for summon damage at all, but i swear to god those things put out more damage than you do. Which kinda makes me want to play a summons hero, cause i have like 5 of those sharabus artis sitting in my storage as well as a lokis broken crown and a few other summon artis

what is your fighting/strength at? dont neglect that massive damage increase, also what do you put your infinity points in? i only have 38 atm as i cant figure out how people farm those points so fast, but i dump them all into the one that increases signature damage by a base % amount

was literally about to link you the boss artifacts collection to help you remember the name.....until i realized you were the on that posted that collection lol, ive linked your boss artifact collection in mercs 800 member community and gamefaqs as well i think, its a great list, glad you put it together

Ultron Bi-Level Concussion Projector
    id rather take the Mr. Hyde arti, but i feel like thatd be a massive pain in the Ketchup! to farm for

did it just replace Ketchup! with Ketchup! ......interesting

• BladeBroBladeBro Posts: 329 Amazing

Great to see more cosmic blade players(Who put time in), personally i run Book of Demonicus, Sacred White gorilla necklace and either GotK or Ziggurat of Kargul

The Prestige Grind is REAL
    Hawkeye Maxed
    Hulk Maxed
    Currently working on Colossus and a bit of Blade

Cosmically Enhanced Book of Demonicus Farm on Pause, Farming Bugle for Legendary item XP/Cosmic Artifacts
    Always² Never More
    Psn: Str8-Lecky Twitch xXStr8LeckyXx

i dont understand the point of the ziggurat, the numbers are just sooooo lowwwwww

• BladeBroBladeBro Posts: 329 Amazing

Its all about the roll

The Prestige Grind is REAL
    Hawkeye Maxed
    Hulk Maxed
    Currently working on Colossus and a bit of Blade

Cosmically Enhanced Book of Demonicus Farm on Pause, Farming Bugle for Legendary item XP/Cosmic Artifacts
    Always² Never More
    Psn: Str8-Lecky Twitch xXStr8LeckyXx

• kenshyn2k10kenshyn2k10 TexasPosts: 309 Amazing

@Drajzool said:
    also sharabus is sexy af, like i thought 6 lil demon summons would be weak, especially since blade doesnt build for summon damage at all, but i swear to god those things put out more damage than you do. Which kinda makes me want to play a summons hero, cause i have like 5 of those sharabus artis sitting in my storage as well as a lokis broken crown and a few other summon artis

Get magik and you will have a football team fighting for you.... I destroyed the cosmic trial I had so many pets on the screen it was insane lol.

Not on Your life.......
    Kenshyn AKA Bishop AKA 2AG (The Original Old A$$ Gamer)

I like big A$$ numbers and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    When you see those big A$$ numbers it puts a smile on your face.......

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169029219