Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

HULK SMASH!

khalidoorkhalidoor Gamma Bomb Test SitePosts: 8 Mighty

This needed to be said. Subforum was waaay to empty.

Carry on.

Comments

• AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 690 Amazing

It's been a long time since my Hulk has smashed. I remember doing an all Hulk raid with you way back Khalidoor!

• khalidoorkhalidoor Gamma Bomb Test SitePosts: 8 Mighty

@AgentYeti said:
    It's been a long time since my Hulk has smashed. I remember doing an all Hulk raid with you way back Khalidoor!

Haha, yeah those were good times! The All-Hulk-RAID still is my fondest memory of Marvel Heroes on PC.

Nice tosee you around, @AgentYeti !

• AgentYetiAgentYeti Posts: 690 Amazing

@khalidoor said:

@AgentYeti said:

Haha, yeah those were good times! The All-Hulk-RAID still is my fondest memory of Marvel Heroes on PC.

Nice tosee you around, @AgentYeti !

Will you be jumping to the console, or just stopping by to say hi to the Hulks?

• KaeldoKaeldo ViennaPosts: 196 Incredible

i played Hulk in the Beta up to 60.
    and got some Cosmic Gear, i was able to do the first to Trials.
    The second one was a bit Hard and i needed a second try but pulled it off.
    in the Green and Blue difficulty i could get everything down with ease, but in the difficutly after that i needed so much time to kill Blue´s or the Yellow glowing ones.
    Maybe when i really want to main him i can ask you for Smashing tips for him?

" Chimi-Ketchup!-Changas "
    Bad As
    Smart As
    Great Ketchup!
    " See these days they cencored everything! " ~Deadpool~

• khalidoorkhalidoor Gamma Bomb Test SitePosts: 8 Mighty

@AgentYeti said:
    Will you be jumping to the console, or just stopping by to say hi to the Hulks?

I got the Deadpool Founders pack i closed beta and unlocked Hulk with the 400 splinters and got him to 60.
    Now in open beta, I again have unlocked Hulk and am in the process of leveling him. Will be playing both versions probably from time to time, but a lot less in total than I used to play on PC 2-3 years ago.

@Kaeldo said:
    i played Hulk in the Beta up to 60.
    and got some Cosmic Gear, i was able to do the first to Trials.
    The second one was a bit Hard and i needed a second try but pulled it off.
    in the Green and Blue difficulty i could get everything down with ease, but in the difficutly after that i needed so much time to kill Blue´s or the Yellow glowing ones.
    Maybe when i really want to main him i can ask you for Smashing tips for him?

I got Hulk through the superheroic trial in closed beta, but couldnt get him through cosmic. But I did not invest a lot of time in gear etc... Also, I think before beta is over, there will be some balancing of the characters so most should be hopefully in a roughly comparable state to complete content.

That being said, I think some Infinity points and good gear (fully leveled Legendary, etc.) will be required to get through the cosmic trial, as it will open the door to the current "endgame" - which should not be achievable in 2-3 days, imho. But we will see.

The console game is a lot different to the PC version in terms of gearing, kill tags etc., so we will have to figure out how to gear Hulk best to be viable in cosmics.