Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Best legendary for Kitty?

RomejinRomejin Posts: 23 Mighty

As the title states, which is the best one for Kitty?

Comments

  • RomejinRomejin Posts: 23 Mighty

    I'm trying to decide between these two.

  • MugLifeMugLife Posts: 228 Amazing
    edited June 1

    Not sure but reading the stat lines it would seem you have to decide how you are playing Kitty. If you are using a Sword build Excalibur seems the way to go. If you are going Phase build without investing into Sword Wielder Trait then I would look towards Axe.

    I'M TO DRUNK TO TASTE THIS CHICKEN
    A quote from the late, great Colonel Sanders

  • VileDemiseVileDemise Posts: 253 Amazing

    i went with boots. could not be happier.

  • RomejinRomejin Posts: 23 Mighty

    Next on my list is the synergies, Psylocke, Black Widow and Squirrel Girl will be the three I get first and that leaves seven more spots left.

  • VileDemiseVileDemise Posts: 253 Amazing

    i went with boots, but im a special kinda idiot.
    https://youtu.be/aZWuE8fy6G0

  • VileDemiseVileDemise Posts: 253 Amazing

    i went with boots

    https://youtu.be/aZWuE8fy6G0

  • VileDemiseVileDemise Posts: 253 Amazing

    sorry on dup the posts didnt go through at 7 am when i posted them

  • RomejinRomejin Posts: 23 Mighty

    I chose the axes since I started gearing her towards crit and brutal.

  • ShanepoolShanepool Posts: 28 Mighty

    Being enjoying her so far myself,almost got to 50. Is it me or does she kinda have a(n) Sector ala MK3/UMK3 feel going with her moves? :D

  • JoshuaBagwellJoshuaBagwell Posts: 75 Mighty
    edited July 9

    Winged sandals as her basic attack, signature, watch your step and phasing samurai are all movement powers.

  • Rj09Rj09 Posts: 85 Mighty

    @JoshuaBagwell said:
    Winged sandals as her basic attack, signature, watch your step and phasing samurai are all movement powers.

    Her basic attack isnt a movement though. It only dayd melee and sword and with how this gane wirks if its not in the tag then its not classified as that type of ability. She moves when she does it if you have that talent but that doesnt nake it turn into a movement tag

  • DyinkyoDyinkyo Posts: 2 New Agent

    Her basic attacks doesn't do real damage anyway so i'll pick the axe. Truthfully i replaced my basic attack with quicksand.

  • JoshuaBagwellJoshuaBagwell Posts: 75 Mighty
    edited July 16

    @Rj09 said:

    @JoshuaBagwell said:
    Winged sandals as her basic attack, signature, watch your step and phasing samurai are all movement powers.

    Her basic attack isnt a movement though. It only dayd melee and sword and with how this gane wirks if its not in the tag then its not classified as that type of ability. She moves when she does it if you have that talent but that doesnt nake it turn into a movement tag

    Yes it is movement as it is without the sword talent i have a video showing it being affect by the cosmic affix dash bug that it cause to movement powers even says in the power melee, movement think hand to hand

    Also As i stated watch your steep, phasing samurai, phased out signature are all movement

  • Rj09Rj09 Posts: 85 Mighty

    @JoshuaBagwell said:

    @Rj09 said:

    @JoshuaBagwell said:
    Winged sandals as her basic attack, signature, watch your step and phasing samurai are all movement powers.

    Her basic attack isnt a movement though. It only dayd melee and sword and with how this gane wirks if its not in the tag then its not classified as that type of ability. She moves when she does it if you have that talent but that doesnt nake it turn into a movement tag

    Yes it is movement as it is without the sword talent i have a video showing it being affect by the cosmic affix dash bug that it cause to movement powers even says in the power melee, movement think hand to hand

    Also As i stated watch your steep, phasing samurai, phased out signature are all movement

    Ha yeah youre righy i went back today to look and it is movement so maybe ill keep the axe on her but ifk her quicksamd channel is so much stronger than her fist move but it doesnt get buffed with the crit like the fist does so idk

  • BuppousouBuppousou Posts: 4 New Agent

    So... going with Ultimate Nullifier is a bad move?

Sign In or Register to comment.