Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Anyone having success in trials?

danklebsdanklebs KnightedPosts: 34 Mighty

I am playing the high risk high reward bleed build.....and the reward just isnt there. I am having trouble getting past super heroic. Anyone else think the damage is lackluster for being high risk?

Comments

• ArashikageXArashikageX Posts: 18 Mighty

Moonie was my first 60. I put a lot of dps into ranged/bleed and spammed the club throw and crescent darts move. Moon's melee is nigh useless in Trials until you get one on one. I basically ranged, ranged, ranged, roll, fly, (whatever to escape) and repeated. Pyro's Medallion that adds flame damage to ranged attacks helps a lot as well.

• danklebsdanklebs Knighted Posts: 34 Mighty

Just stinks that I have to be forced into playing ranged. All cosmic gear from box and still can't do super heroic.

I'll have to try out ranged

• polarbearking10polarbearking10 Almost home of the Asgardians pre-Fear ItselfPosts: 180 Incredible

For most heroes there is a particular build which will yield better results in the trials, but isn't necessarily the best build for other content. This is kind of a bad thing because it could force you to regear just to open up the next difficulty. However, it is kind of a good thing, because it challenges us to take another look at our heroes and find other ways of running them in an attempt to overcome the obstacle. I think most of us will understand our characters better because of the trials.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 152 Incredible

yes.
    i had problems with him in super heroic, and i made many tries. not enough regeneration of health was the problem. solved with points in Against all odds.
    in coscmic, 1st try, and that was it. for this, i think the last talent makes very much (+40% crit chance for each % missing in ressource. so all crits ;) )

the second talent is also absolutly great : whoever you firing at, all ennemies in proximity take the same damage. that makes a HUGE difference. and that's a base power, so it costs no ressource (and you gain some). that's why in distance, i prefer now moonknight than hawleye or cyclops, who can nearly have the same power potentially (touch one guy, so touch all guys). but it costs ressource, and do less damage if hit many times...

i went with a perseus, to start : the hero is not weak, and taking damage is good for him (like that he can do more damage). perseus is a way to control its life. daily bugle in cosmic is pretty easy.
    for sure, appolo would be better to do damage. but as i didn't know when starting the hero which way i will go (ranged or melee), it seems to be a good choice for both. and dps can come by other way.

for example : one of my artefacts is the rhino's one : moving and you gain +3 in force, standing and you gain +3 in durability (durability is one of his main attributes). and durability is good for defense too.

if you marry the 2 konshy power (the boost and the sig, he can do great damage).
    refill ressource is a "problem" i will work on, to have the boost more often. maybe an arc reactor (+ around 500 ressource). or gibborim instead of xandar (distance damage).

moonknight is a very good surprise. i like him very much.

43 Heroes in Cosmic, and 43 Heroes in Omega !
    MHO looks good again !!!
    Psn : fregoli1
    question : when do we get more omega heroes, and more costumes for all ???
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

• Fbraggys12Fbraggys12 MN / TX / AZPosts: 323 Amazing

As soon as I beat Cosmic with Moony I switched back to Melee and started farming gear for Melee bonuses... You have to bite the bullet to beat the cosmic trial and use his range. It's just how it is. Now that i'm back to Melee, it's been fun again, but man his crescent shooters... I hates them... hate's them sooo much!

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's
    VENOM, Scarlet Witch, Punisher, Ant-Man, Ironfist, Angela, Captain Marvel

NEVERJUBILEE #TheAntManCan

PSN Community: Marvel Legacy

• VontewiazVontewiaz Posts: 57 Mighty
    edited October 12

@Fbraggys12 said:
    As soon as I beat Cosmic with Moony I switched back to Melee and started farming gear for Melee bonuses... You have to bite the bullet to beat the cosmic trial and use his range. It's just how it is. Now that i'm back to Melee, it's been fun again, but man his crescent shooters... I hates them... hate's them sooo much!

Care to share your melee build im thinking about buying him today that earth x costume is fire

@Vontewiaz said:

@Fbraggys12 said:

Care to share your melee build im thinking about buying him today that earth x costume is fire

I haven’t to havent touched MK Since September. I’d hit up @schizpoathic on PSN he’s the only 6xprestige I’ve seen and runs MK comfortably.

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's

@Fbraggys12 said:

@Vontewiaz said:

@Fbraggys12 said:

I haven’t to havent touched MK Since September. I’d hit up @schizpoathic on PSN he’s the only 6xprestige I’ve seen and runs MK comfortably.

Thanks but I looked him up an 0 players found unfortunately

He wrote me thanks

@Vontewiaz said:

@Fbraggys12 said:

@Vontewiaz said:

@Fbraggys12 said:
    As soon as I beat Cosmic with Moony I switched back to Melee and started farming gear for Melee bonuses... You have to bite the bullet to beat the cosmic trial and use his range. It's just how it is. Nown that i'm back to Melee, it's been fun again, but man his crescent shooters... I hates them... hate's them sooo much!

Thanks but I looked him up an 0 players found unfortunately

Oops... hit him up on PSN airs Schizopathic I miss spelled it

Omega Prestige
    Spider-Man 10, Magik 13

Prestige 6's