Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Doreen (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in SQUIRREL GIRL

Hey all, welcome to my all things Squirrel Girl Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• RealmgondRealmgond Posts: 3 New Agent

Nice video, thanks for making it! I feel like this character has a lot going for her, with many fun interactions between her abilities.

And it's adorable commanding killer squirrels!

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@Realmgond said:
    Nice video, thanks for making it! I feel like this character has a lot going for her, with many fun interactions between her abilities.

And it's adorable commanding killer squirrels!

No problem and agreed, she's a whole lot of fun!

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Updated with new format!

• Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 895 Amazing
    edited October 15

@TonyBing
    I'm not going to pretend to know the why, but if you use the Light the Beacon talent and the Squirrel Special Forces talent, by using Sick Em to summon all her squirrels she will get a higher bonus in damage than the regular 15 squirrels.(for Savage Swipe and Dive Bomb) So if your build would work without Tippy Toe's additional spirit management and you fit Sick Em into your powers, this should up her damage. I say should because you still wouldn't have that bonus 5% crit/brute chance.

Regardless even if you choose to use For Monkey Joe instead of Squirrel Special Forces for the crit/brute chance, if you can manage without Tippy Toe you should still use Light the Beacon and work Sick Em into your build. Sick Em can be used with For Monkey Joe so even though her squirrel friends won't come out on any power hit she can still summon all 15 with Light the Beacon. This is basically a dot, a really powerful dot.(I know its a summon and won't benefit from scarlet witch synergy, but play style wise since they don't take any aggro) As for what to possibly get rid of for it, best bet is probably Don't Look Now. It takes about a second to perform, which is almost 3 Savage Swipes(is 3 with some attack speed). Ultimately this is probably the least necessary power in the build. Also Sick Em would heavily out damage it.

Personally I have a hard time giving up Hulkbuster Squirrels, Engage. But then that wouldn't be a melee build.(hybrid or ranged, but certainly not melee) I'm not trying to alter the general play style with this suggestion.

@Calypiez the talent Swell the Scurry is also unimaginably bugged. I've no idea what exactly is going on with this talent. If I use it I don't get 5 extra squirrels, it only summons 15. Light the beacon however will summon 5 as if it is drawing from the extra squirrel pool or something. If I basic attack a bunch to get my normal 15, then use light the beacon, then switch talents to squirrel special forces and use light the beacon again I get I believe my full 20 squirrels?? At least, bonus damage on Savage Swipe shoots up unexplainably. I'd try and count my squirrels but that isn't really possible for me.(maybe 25 squirrels even?)

Also, this one is simply a question. Is her signature basically like Storm's tornadoes? Because it seems to just go wherever it feels like and completely ignore Sick Em, target lock on, even a general lack of other enemies. It is pretty unreliable, if its damage wasn't so nice I probably wouldn't even use it.

@Damienmc90 said:
    @TonyBing
    I'm not going to pretend to know the why, but if you use the Light the Beacon talent and the Squirrel Special Forces talent, by using Sick Em to summon all her squirrels she will get a higher bonus in damage than the regular 15 squirrels.(for Savage Swipe and Dive Bomb) So if your build would work without Tippy Toe's additional spirit management and you fit Sick Em into your powers, this should up her damage. I say should because you still wouldn't have that bonus 5% crit/brute chance.

Regardless even if you choose to use For Monkey Joe instead of Squirrel Special Forces for the crit/brute chance, if you can manage without Tippy Toe you should still use Light the Beacon and work Sick Em into your build. Sick Em can be used with For Monkey Joe so even though her squirrel friends won't come out on any power hit she can still summon all 15 with Light the Beacon. This is basically a dot, a really powerful dot.(I know its a summon and won't benefit from scarlet witch synergy, but play style wise since they don't take any aggro) As for what to possibly get rid of for it, best bet is probably Don't Look Now. It takes about a second to perform, which is almost 3 Savage Swipes(is 3 with some attack speed). Ultimately this is probably the least necessary power in the build. Also Sick Em would heavily out damage it.

Personally I have a hard time giving up Hulkbuster Squirrels, Engage. But then that wouldn't be a melee build.(hybrid or ranged, but certainly not melee) I'm not trying to alter the general play style with this suggestion.

@Calypiez the talent Swell the Scurry is also unimaginably bugged. I've no idea what exactly is going on with this talent. If I use it I don't get 5 extra squirrels, it only summons 15. Light the beacon however will summon 5 as if it is drawing from the extra squirrel pool or something. If I basic attack a bunch to get my normal 15, then use light the beacon, then switch talents to squirrel special forces and use light the beacon again I get I believe my full 20 squirrels?? At least, bonus damage on Savage Swipe shoots up unexplainably. I'd try and count my squirrels but that isn't really possible for me.(maybe 25 squirrels even?)

Also, this one is simply a question. Is her signature basically like Storm's tornadoes? Because it seems to just go wherever it feels like and completely ignore Sick Em, target lock on, even a general lack of other enemies. It is pretty unreliable, if its damage wasn't so nice I probably wouldn't even use it.

Nice breakdown dude! Truth be told this end game build was provided by another player as I don't have a clue about Doreen other than squirrels! I may go back and look at some of these guides but its just a time thing and pitful of my obsession to have all covered (I'm sure many other far better builds exist for heroes but these are just my easy to play or fan suggested takes).