Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Best legendary for Blade?

phractalsphractals KnightedPhiladelphiaPosts: 100 Mighty

Does anyone have thoughts on what the best would be? I bought Excalibur for him, but I am worried that may have been a mistake.

PSN ID: subaru420, really wish I could change it

Comments

• TheAceholeTheAcehole Posts: 5 New Agent
    edited May 22

I bought Ultimate Nullifier for him. Cant go wrong with Brut damage. Not sure if it's the best but that's what I chose. I also got it to rank 1 and completed Cosmic Trial as well with it.

• cryptorxcryptorx MidwestPosts: 262 Amazing

I'm using Axe. Bought a Nullifier I want to level as well.

I was thinking Axe at first but was not feeling that crit to movement powers bonus. Muramasa blade might be worth looking into.

• Irnbruaddict83Irnbruaddict83 Glasgow Posts: 121 Incredible

I am leaning towards muramasa blade as all my fav abilities have bleed

"Why does everyone think it's personal." - Martin Blank

Yea, I'm also leaning towards muramasa blade as well. Whip Lash ftw! :)

• phractalsphractals Knighted PhiladelphiaPosts: 100 Mighty

My worries about muramasa blade is that the bleed powers are not our heavy hitters, I can and probably am wrong however. All the white mobs die super fast on cosmic with whip lash as is, was thinking I would want a legendary to buff Any Means Necessary and Killing Strokes for the elites and bosses

PSN ID: subaru420, really wish I could change it

• JasonXJasonX Chicago,ILPosts: 15 Mighty

I got the muramasa for his bleeds. when it gets to high lvl I will post back.

• RidethelightninRidethelightnin Posts: 379 Amazing

I'm hitting 1.5 mil max with my namesake and I havent got an legendary yet lol. Blade is amazing.

• Irnbruaddict83Irnbruaddict83 Glasgow Posts: 121 Incredible

@Ridethelightnin said:
    I'm hitting 1.5 mil max with my namesake and I havent got an legendary yet lol. Blade is amazing.

My namesake is my favourite signature so far.

"Why does everyone think it's personal." - Martin Blank

I use the melee version Killing Strokes and it is amazing as well.

• SukoshiSeppenSukoshiSeppen AlbertaPosts: 136 Incredible
    edited May 27

Sitting at just over 10k brut dmg and namesake breaks 3m...so ultimate nullifier

• GUNTAGERGUNTAGER Posts: 1 New Agent

i went with twilight for the signature damage cause blade for me is all about that sig my namesake

• xXShynXxxXShynXx New JerseyPosts: 19 Mighty

Back on PC it was mos def axe but now I'm not 2 sure. Unless you have alot of brut hit rating the nullifier could do well. I think im gonna go with the axe or the golden mace. Any means and toxic gauntlets are hand to hand and the rank 5 on mace sounds nice. While the axe give brut dmg and brut rating which is also nice. I think I'll try the axe first then go with mace see what i like more.

• KronosnxsKronosnxs Planet EarthPosts: 3 New Agent

I can't decide which legendary i should use on blade yet. Thinking about either Red Muramasa blade or The Golden Mace. Too bad the Axe has a movement power on the console version..

• JacksonkJacksonk Posts: 1 New Agent

Definitely ultimate nullifier. His bleeds are good but namesake does too much damage as a guaranteed brute to ignore buffing. On top of that, running the talent that reduces the cd of namesake whenever you use a cd skill (the name eludes me) makes it so you are using his signature ability every 15 seconds or so (rough gestimate). It's also a very handy mob clear if you can line them up. I haven't even reached lvl 1 on nullifier and am hitting 2m on namesake. Just be sure to find as many cosmic gear with at least 2300 brute damage stat and you'll be good.

• karpokarpo Posts: 127 Incredible

@xXShynXx said:
    Back on PC it was mos def axe but now I'm not 2 sure. Unless you have alot of brut hit rating the nullifier could do well. I think im gonna go with the axe or the golden mace. Any means and toxic gauntlets are hand to hand and the rank 5 on mace sounds nice. While the axe give brut dmg and brut rating which is also nice. I think I'll try the axe first then go with mace see what i like more.

so what legendary would you suggest?

• JJ82JJ82 Posts: 70 Mighty

@karpo said:

@xXShynXx said:

I'm using the axe at rank 4 . Yeah there's crit to movement powers but the 750 melee 1500 brut strike and 2500 brut damage was too nice to refuse . I considered the nullifier and I will get one but that's solely to stack damage to namesake . My concern was if they nerf it my legendary would be far less useful. Axe offered more elsewhere for my melee build

• deathraddeathrad Posts: 405 Amazing

@JJ82 said:

@karpo said:

@xXShynXx said:

I'm using the axe at rank 4 . Yeah there's crit to movement powers but the 750 melee 1500 brut strike and 2500 brut damage was too nice to refuse . I considered the nullifier and I will get one but that's solely to stack damage to namesake . My concern was if they nerf it my legendary would be far less useful. Axe offered more elsewhere for my melee build

im going nul can even make use of the leap cooldown

Your friendly neighbourhood Devil's advocate.

PSN ID: jonny_condor

• WeirdWeird Posts: 147 Incredible

The axe would be better for sustained damage stacking to much brute damage you want notice it as much. With the brute strike and damage from axe. You can find gear that rolls crit hit , crit damage and brute damage.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 193 Incredible

i'm sta

44 Heroes in Cosmic, and 44 Heroes in Omega !
    Psn : fregoli1
    questions : what will be the new OP ? (ask Santa, maybe he'll knows...)
    when will be OP, Cap America, Black Cat, Hawkeye, Wolverine ?
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 193 Incredible

i'm starting Blade today.
    as i know that he can one-shot bosses with his signature,
    as i know that the final strike of the signature is 100% brutal guaranteed,
    i had to choose the ultimate nullifer. logic, no ? ;)

44 Heroes in Cosmic, and 44 Heroes in Omega !
    Psn : fregoli1
    questions : what will be the new OP ? (ask Santa, maybe he'll knows...)
    when will be OP, Cap America, Black Cat, Hawkeye, Wolverine ?
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

• deathraddeathrad Posts: 405 Amazing

@Fregoli1 said:
    i'm starting Blade today.
    as i know that he can one-shot bosses with his signature,
    as i know that the final strike of the signature is 100% brutal guaranteed,
    i had to choose the ultimate nullifer. logic, no ? ;)

was my assumption also since all im really doing with blade is gaining bloodlust using stim then sig then using cooldowns to get it up as quick as possible again. basically reduced to a 1 trick pony but all the best heroes are.

Your friendly neighbourhood Devil's advocate.

PSN ID: jonny_condor