Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things She-Hulk (End-game & Cosmic Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in SHE-HULK

Hey all, welcome to my all things She-Hulk Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• TheMadTitan616TheMadTitan616 San Jose, CAPosts: 47 Mighty

So I'm having a bit of a problem with my Shulkie. I have 3539 CRH and 3767 BSR but haven't been able to get a brut strike with my sig all day. Not sure what the problem is. :/

Would you happen to have an idea? Would you need more info?

Regardless thank you and awesome post, Tony!

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@TheMadTitan616 said:
    So I'm having a bit of a problem with my Shulkie. I have 3539 CRH and 3767 BSR but haven't been able to get a brut strike with my sig all day. Not sure what the problem is. :/

Firstly thank you!

Also thats odd. I'll try to test tonight!

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• TheMadTitan616TheMadTitan616 San Jose, CAPosts: 47 Mighty

@TonyBing said:

@TheMadTitan616 said:

Firstly thank you!

Hey Tony, so I did some switching with my artifacts. Apparently, Top Secret Hydra Training Manual is the better-slotted artifact instead of Gorilla Necklace and or Web Wings. I was hitting bruts like nothing once I went back to it. Just wanted to give you the update.

@TheMadTitan616 said:

@TonyBing said:

@TheMadTitan616 said:

Firstly thank you!

Hey Tony, so I did some switching with my artifacts. Apparently, Top Secret Hydra Training Manual is the better-slotted artifact instead of Gorilla Necklace and or Web Wings. I was hitting bruts like nothing once I went back to it. Just wanted to give you the update.

Awesome dude!

Updated with new format!