Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Kitty Pryde (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in KITTY PRYDE

Hey all, welcome to my all things Kitty Pryde Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• xXHappyPuppyXxxXHappyPuppyXx Posts: 65 Mighty

Your vids really should be pinned at the top.. I pretty much go looking for your posts on every class I'm thinking of starting next

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@xXHappyPuppyXx said:
    Your vids really should be pinned at the top.. I pretty much go looking for your posts on every class I'm thinking of starting next

Awesome, thank you :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Updated with new format!

• Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 895 Amazing

@TonyBing
    I'd go for Kraven's medallion over Doctor Octopus now since its basically the improved version(I know, the video is old and i don't think we had kraven's yet)

Personally I use quicksand over disciplined strike, just because its damage is so high and its aoe. I realize it doesn't benefit from savage axe's crit hit rating and disciplined strike with the attack speed bonuses would surely do more single target damage but I just really like quicksand.

Also unless you are boosting her max Lockheed Energy, don't use the solo training talent. She starts with 500 energy, meaning with just that the talent increases base damage by 150%. However it also removes Lockheed's portion of the attack essentially cutting its damage in half. Since 150% base damage isn't the same thing as 150% total damage this results in a damage decrease. Basically you should pretty much never use this talent unless you simply can't stand seeing the dragon. Personally I use Unseen Warrior for the passive health regeneration. The bottom talent making Lockheed passively attack more often would be best strictly for DPS.

I would like to know for synergies why Hulk instead of someone like Black Panther? I mean I sort of get it, but does she really need another 420 health? I'd rather take Black Panther simply because he gives movement speed..... I suppose this would really be up to whatever fits the player best. Is they are having issues with dying then hulk, but she's got a lot of survivability so if they don't have such issues I'd rather take a black panther.

edited October 14

@Damienmc90 said:
    @TonyBing
    I'd go for Kraven's medallion over Doctor Octopus now since its basically the improved version(I know, the video is old and i don't think we had kraven's yet)

Personally I use quicksand over disciplined strike, just because its damage is so high and its aoe. I realize it doesn't benefit from savage axe's crit hit rating and disciplined strike with the attack speed bonuses would surely do more single target damage but I just really like quicksand.

Also unless you are boosting her max Lockheed Energy, don't use the solo training talent. She starts with 500 energy, meaning with just that the talent increases base damage by 150%. However it also removes Lockheed's portion of the attack essentially cutting its damage in half. Since 150% base damage isn't the same thing as 150% total damage this results in a damage decrease. Basically you should pretty much never use this talent unless you simply can't stand seeing the dragon. Personally I use Unseen Warrior for the passive health regeneration. The bottom talent making Lockheed passively attack more often would be best strictly for DPS.

I would like to know for synergies why Hulk instead of someone like Black Panther? I mean I sort of get it, but does she really need another 420 health? I'd rather take Black Panther simply because he gives movement speed..... I suppose this would really be up to whatever fits the player best. Is they are having issues with dying then hulk, but she's got a lot of survivability so if they don't have such issues I'd rather take a black panther.

Thanks for the great feedback, I'll hopefully have time to give these heroes a pass in time :) The one thing I would mention is sure Kraven was bugged and dmg never stacked, was that fixed? (Can't test atm as on way to work).

edited October 14

@TonyBing said:

@Damienmc90 said:
    @TonyBing

Thanks for the great feedback, I'll hopefully have time to give these heroes a pass in time :) The one thing I would mention is sure Kraven was bugged and dmg never stacked, was that fixed? (Can't test atm as on way to work).

I didn't know it used to be bugged, I'll have to test it and see if it is working properly

Edit: tested Kraven's, it is working properly.

edited October 14

@TonyBing another good medallion for her is Rhino. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say Rhino is better for her than the bonus damage from doc ock or kraven.

Kitty has a lot of survivability with her immunity powers, but she also has a lot of survivability from her CC and can really put bosses in their place. I've found the additional knockdown from Rhino's medallion for further interrupting boss powers is very nice as I'm shredding through bosses on Omega difficulty. Nothing like holding your opponent still while you beat on them.

Edit: Though perhaps I should test that a little more. I have a shockwave ring equipped at the moment which says it knocks enemies down as well but from what I can tell this actually knocks enemies back. I'll have to test without that ring to make sure Rhino doesn't knock back as well(bosses don't knock back regardless, but I can see that getting annoying clearing trash as my shockwave ring can certainly be annoying). I really need to find an elevation ring with good stats to replace it with.

@Damienmc90 said:
    @TonyBing another good medallion for her is Rhino. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say Rhino is better for her than the bonus damage from doc ock or kraven.

Kitty has a lot of survivability with her immunity powers, but she also has a lot of survivability from her CC and can really put bosses in their place. I've found the additional knockdown from Rhino's medallion for further interrupting boss powers is very nice as I'm shredding through bosses on Omega difficulty. Nothing like holding your opponent still while you beat on them.

I'll check it out :)

edited October 14

Finished testing Rhino to make sure it doesn't cause knock back, it doesn't though I should mention it only affects a single target at a time. It can also proc off the dot from Kitty's dash when using the appropriate talent. I think it is great for bosses, though admittedly for trash only stunning 1 from a mob won't do that much.

I'm currently using the artifact Mental Focus Headband which can stun entire trash mobs. Not sure I would say this is really a must for her but it is nice... Just throwing it out there.

Also @Calypiez I've noticed when looking at Kitty Pryde's stats page it says I have a bonus 25 per second Lockheed energy regeneration. I had my brother switch to her as he's never played her and check for me and it still states this. Is this intentional? It certainly isn't problematic to playing her but I would like to know regardless. It could be a text bug, or perhaps it is simply her natural rate of recovery as it doesn't state her recovery rate on the traits page...

Sorry @TonyBing for throwing the question in here, I know this thread isn't really meant for it...