Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

Finished with Thor!!!

marcellogoesmarcellogoes BrazilPosts: 19 Mighty

Did Thor ruin anything to remove the Leaping Smite from the PS4 and why is it on the PC yet?

Comments

• MidnightRyderMidnightRyder Guardian Flipadelphia Posts: 181 Incredible

Yeah, I'm done with him too. They basically gutted my build with this update very sad.

• xxxBANExxxxxxBANExxx Kansas City, MO Posts: 10 Mighty

I'm back to square one with this update. He isn't as fun as he was before the update.

• djgeniusvidjgeniusvi your favorite nightclubPosts: 99 Mighty

very hard to level up...keep running out of odinforce, then i cant perform any powers

• MidnightRyderMidnightRyder Guardian Flipadelphia Posts: 181 Incredible
    edited May 20

Looks like they nerfed a lot of heroes with this update. All powers that do CCs or were to visually overbearing got cooldowns added to them.

• ProtogalaxyProtogalaxy Posts: 5 New Agent

It's sad for sure. I saw they changed Thor but decided to give him a shot anyway since he was my favorite during closed beta. He pretty much "feels" different to play now. I found a couple builds before I really enjoyed, but with the changes to Talent tree mostly, they are not really viable anymore. I have found builds that work, but I don't enjoy as much. The character just isn't as much fun to play as he was.
    Bummed.

• GreatWhiteNorthGreatWhiteNorth Posts: 5 New Agent

Took Thor to 60 in close beta and I had a really good ranged Thor build that worked well and had a lot of fun with. Took Thor to 60 again in early access and it was much more of a chore and less fun.

I can live with the new changes but when they changed the Lightning Hammer talent to actually cost Odinforce it just killed my ranged build. Lightning Hammer is just taking a basic attack and converting it from melee to ranged, no clue why it all of a sudden requires a resource cost, just plain dumb if you ask me.

• VettVett Posts: 5 New Agent

Agreed Thor was just fine as he was played him on PC for along time with a great ranged setup. Now he is not fun to play anymore. Please roll him back.

• NeptunePirateNeptunePirate TexasPosts: 87 Mighty

He's been my main since early access started. I'm enjoying him quite a bit. Already capped him on second prestige. Built up his deflect rating and kicking butt with him. :)

PSN ID: NeptunePirate

• MutantPowerManMutantPowerMan Posts: 135 Incredible

I'm not liking him as much either: make his main attack generate odenforce or something because waiting for cool downs isn't fun

• YuuhikoYuuhiko Posts: 1 New Agent

On pc I mained lady Thor and loved the play-style, Thor was easily one of the most fun for me to play. Since the change for early access though I am not enjoying him even a little. His main attack costs odinforce and all his skills cooldown feel like they take forever and a half to be ready. As soon as I have enough splints I'll be picking a new main.