Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Squirrel Saboteurs is STILL broken, and has apparently been broken for months!!

RoninFistRoninFist ALL THE DEADPOOLSVancouver, BCPosts: 24 Mighty

For the "Squirrel Saboteurs" power, the summoned squirrels just run to the edge of the screen and won't attack any enemies. This makes the power completely useless, as well as the Trait that buffs the power completely useless.

It was reported in the Bugs section of the forums, but hasn't been fixed for Early Release. I then went and looked at the PC forums, and saw that this bug has also been broken for at least 6 months on their side!

Considering SG is one of only 3 characters that players can afford with the new starting Eternity Splinter amount, it is really, really disappointing that this bug would be ignored for minor visual fixes on some other characters. :(

Comments

• IceBusterIceBuster Original East CoastPosts: 267 Amazing
    edited May 28

Just started using SG and noticed this too. Complete waste of an ability slot because radiated squirrels do nothing. I hope Gaz fixes this.

Increased drop rate for cosmic artifacts would be nice.

• secretmedicinesecretmedicine TexasPosts: 105 Incredible

@RoninFist said:
    For the "Squirrel Saboteurs" power, the summoned squirrels just run to the edge of the screen and won't attack any enemies. This makes the power completely useless, as well as the Trait that buffs the power completely useless.

It was reported in the Bugs section of the forums, but hasn't been fixed for Early Release. I then went and looked at the PC forums, and saw that this bug has also been broken for at least 6 months on their side!

Considering SG is one of only 3 characters that players can afford with the new starting Eternity Splinter amount, it is really, really disappointing that this bug would be ignored for minor visual fixes on some other characters. :(

Just touching base, this skill is actually working as intended. Unless they decide to rework her, the way they intend you to use it is to summon the radiated squirrels and then follow up with Sic 'Em. I agree that it is weird. However, there are better, more damaging talents for ranged/summon even if you had chosen to empower the skill via talents.

• ZantricZantric SCPosts: 3 New Agent

This has been this way forever not months

• numtininumtini Posts: 48 Mighty

And AFAIK, sic em only works if you fire it off before they pass the target. They don't turn around, but if they're in front, they'll redirect.

• SjoriiSjorii True Believer New JerseyPosts: 33 Mighty

Like medicine said, there are better options. Without using Sic EM to redirect the Squirrels they do almost nothing and that's why longtime SG players started dropping it. That and you have a bunch of other skills to use. I've personally replaced it with her basic, and invested heavily into spirit with Infinity points. This eliminates my spirit problems. Baffling Dialogue is a good solid choice here if you didn't pick it up already.

• RoninFistRoninFist ALL THE DEADPOOLS Vancouver, BCPosts: 24 Mighty

Well that's disappointing to hear. :( I played her way back in the day on PC before they changed over to the Talents\Traits system, and she was ridiculously good. Her current iteration is just meh.

Anyone know if her squirrels attacking not giving her LOH is a bug or As Designed? Way back on PC, she would get health when the squirrels attacked an enemy...