Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Classic and 90s costume

Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 630 Amazing

Not a huge need or issue, but I wish Beast had his classic and 90s skins. I was like the default look for him, but I absolutely detested the
"tiger/cat face" version of beast in the newer comics. He is a blast to use in this game though. Guys did a great job making him interesting and fun.

Comments

• nmercadonmercado Posts: 16 Mighty

I agree and would also like to see beast in his X-men First Class uniform with the mask and bare feet.

• GunnerssGunnerss Posts: 10 Mighty

I would love to see Beast in his X-Force outfit (human) but I'm happy running Cat Beast for now from Astonishing. I'm not a fan of the modern more ape like look that came from All-New.

• UnadvisedGoose445UnadvisedGoose445 KansasPosts: 32 Mighty

@Gunnerss said:
    I would love to see Beast in his X-Force outfit (human) but I'm happy running Cat Beast for now from Astonishing. I'm not a fan of the modern more ape like look that came from All-New.

Astonishing is one of the best runs of X-Men ever. People can hate on the "cat-face" version, but all it does is remind of one of the best series I've ever read.

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 630 Amazing

I actually wouldn't mind if they offered a skin more like the Beast from the film X-Men First Class. :)