Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Classic and 90s costume

Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

Not a huge need or issue, but I wish Beast had his classic and 90s skins. I was like the default look for him, but I absolutely detested the
"tiger/cat face" version of beast in the newer comics. He is a blast to use in this game though. Guys did a great job making him interesting and fun.

Comments

• nmercadonmercado USA Posts: 33 Mighty

I agree and would also like to see beast in his X-men First Class uniform with the mask and bare feet.

• GunnerssGunnerss Posts: 34 Mighty

I would love to see Beast in his X-Force outfit (human) but I'm happy running Cat Beast for now from Astonishing. I'm not a fan of the modern more ape like look that came from All-New.

• UnadvisedGoose445UnadvisedGoose445 KansasPosts: 278 Amazing

@Gunnerss said:
    I would love to see Beast in his X-Force outfit (human) but I'm happy running Cat Beast for now from Astonishing. I'm not a fan of the modern more ape like look that came from All-New.

Astonishing is one of the best runs of X-Men ever. People can hate on the "cat-face" version, but all it does is remind of one of the best series I've ever read.

PSN: UnadvisedGoose

Heroes Unlocked:

Dr. Strange (60) Cosmic
    War Machine (60)
    Daredevil (60) Cosmic
    Rocket Raccoon (60)
    Nightcrawler (3)
    Beast (60) Cosmic
    Psylocke (60)
    Blade (60)
    Storm (60)
    Wolverine (3)
    Iceman (4)
    Jean Grey (60)
    Thor (60) Cosmic
    Scarlet Witch (60)
    Hulk (60)
    Elektra (60)
    Black Panther (60)
    Colossus (55)
    Black Widow (10)
    Captain Marvel (49)

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

I actually wouldn't mind if they offered a skin more like the Beast from the film X-Men First Class. :)

• CowflaBCowflaB Posts: 26 Mighty
    edited October 27

@Matt34leo2 said:
    I actually wouldn't mind if they offered a skin more like the Beast from the film X-Men First Class. :)

My problem with that is that he's a skinny kid in that version. They really need to go the CGI route if he's included in any more movies. Actors and wires just doesn't do his character any justice.

• MisterCindersMisterCinders Posts: 6 New Agent

I long for an old school Beast with the big Logan hair. He rocked the look back in the 70s.

• GargantumanGargantuman Posts: 92 Mighty

I’m not crazy about his Astonishing X-Men cat looking costume. His Uncanny Inhuman costume is decent but the white arm sleeve I don’t get. He really needs some other options. I feel like 90s Beast is a given. I’d also like his original outfit. Maybe even his Dark Beast skin from AOA.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, fuzzy animal with big gun make Hulk laugh!"

• CowflaBCowflaB Posts: 26 Mighty
    edited November 15

@Gargantuman said:
    I’m not crazy about his Astonishing X-Men cat looking costume. His Uncanny Inhuman costume is decent but the white arm sleeve I don’t get. He really needs some other options. I feel like 90s Beast is a given. I’d also like his original outfit. Maybe even his Dark Beast skin from AOA.

The wrist thing is supposed to be a gadget wrist tool with a screen and buttons. They just did a crappy job on the art. You can see what it's supposed to be by looking at him in the Uncanny Inhumans vs. X-Men comic run.

Seen better in this picture

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/beaststorm.jpg