Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

600 splinters?

Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,012 Astonishing

Just curious if Ironman is the only character that costs 600 splinters to unlock. Never really been a fan of the character, I was just curious to know what he is like at levels higher than 10.

Comments

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

Off the top of my head, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Wolverine and Rocket Raccoon also cost 600 splinters.

I got him up to level 44 and I think he plays pretty well. My mainstays are Channeled Repulsors, Micro Missiles and Jericho Bombardment. His signature, The One-Off, has a decently low cooldown and is fun to use.

I got the Avengers pack and Iron Man is probably my favorite out of it. I'll be spending a good deal of time with him in the near future.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• bgfarmbgfarm Posts: 298 Amazing

@brad2240 said:
    Off the top of my head, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Jean Grey, Wolverine and Rocket Raccoon also cost 600 splinters.

I got him up to level 44 and I think he plays pretty well. My mainstays are Channeled Repulsors, Micro Missiles and Jericho Bombardment. His signature, The One-Off, has a decently low cooldown and is fun to use.

I got the Avengers pack and Iron Man is probably my favorite out of it. I'll be spending a good deal of time with him in the near future.

I'm a complete noob at this game(been playing about a week) and I've tried to play with iron man but at least in early lvls it seems like his dmg output is really low and trying to balance his resource is a pain. Got any tips? I want to like him I just can't seem to

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 571 Amazing

Yeah he's kinda rough early on. I hope they change him so he has a free attack at level 1 instead of waiting til 4.

Resource management gets easier with Arc Reactor Overload. Also, Channeled Repulsors is a lot more efficient than the Repulsor Blast you get early on. RB looks great but drains power too rapidly. I took the Unstable Core talent at 32 and that helped a lot with power issues too. I was only running low in larger boss battles like in Midtown.

Iron Man seems mid-tier to me, his damage is lower than somebody like Hulk or Scarlet Witch but certainly wasn't the worst I played.

I hope you can find a build you like with him.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America