Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Wondering how he is to play.

Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 630 Amazing

Just wondering how his character is. I don't have access to the character and don't know much about him. Is he fun to play? Am I really missing much?

Comments

• SukoshiSeppenSukoshiSeppen AlbertaPosts: 136 Incredible

Ive played 8 different chars and i found him the most fun and fluid to play

• DeksamDeksam Posts: 1,014 Astonishing

He's fun to play, but he's low on damage and kind of disjointed. He plays a lot like a melee version of Starlord. You use your stances to reload energy and provide bonuses to other abilities.

He's okay ... has some hard hitting abilities, but unless you stand toe to toe you won't hit with a lot of the stance openers and he isn't very mobile in comparison to other characters. I would say, if you were sad you didn't have a chance to purchase him outright, don't feel too bad. There are a lot of other stronger characters out there -- and they don't give him the green suit which is my favorite suit for him.

• BitripBitrip Posts: 102 Incredible

@Deksam said:
    He's fun to play, but he's low on damage and kind of disjointed. He plays a lot like a melee version of Starlord. You use your stances to reload energy and provide bonuses to other abilities.

He's okay ... has some hard hitting abilities, but unless you stand toe to toe you won't hit with a lot of the stance openers and he isn't very mobile in comparison to other characters. I would say, if you were sad you didn't have a chance to purchase him outright, don't feel too bad. There are a lot of other stronger characters out there -- and they don't give him the green suit which is my favorite suit for him.

I agree, the green suit is the best!

The old saying, "Red skies in morning, traveler take warning," doesn't mean much when all of your mornings are red.

• SukoshiSeppenSukoshiSeppen AlbertaPosts: 136 Incredible

For anyone who wants to see how i play him, faded_tears84 i like to think i destroy content fairly well

• DrPoolandDrPooland Posts: 25 Mighty

Currently i can select to play him.. but can't unlock him.. might be a bug, but i only bought the spiderman pack.. so maybe you can try him out!

• DoserDoser Tewkesbury, UKPosts: 1,113 Astonishing

@DrPooland said:
    Currently i can select to play him.. but can't unlock him.. might be a bug, but i only bought the spiderman pack.. so maybe you can try him out!

You can only unlock him by buying all the founders packs except War Machine's. However he will be available to purchase with splinters or Gs a few months from now.

I'll probably main Deadpool... or Hulk... actually no I shall main Nova... or Rocket...
    This is and will be my life for the next undecided amount of time...
    YouTube: The_Doser
    PSN: The_Doser