Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Beginners guide to all things Storm (Skills, costumes, gameplay)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 962 Amazing
edited May 29 in STORM

Hey all with the launch of Marvel Heroes Omega on console I've created a series of up to date spotlight videos for anyone on the fence as to who will be their next hero unlock. In these videos I cover:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Costumes.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

STORM:

Beginners Guide:

Costume Preview:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• XpugXpug Posts: 68 Mighty

This is awesome thank you so much!

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 962 Amazing

@Xpug said:
    This is awesome thank you so much!

Happy to help :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• WaypingoWaypingo Posts: 37 Mighty

Great work on this and the others.

@Waypingo said:
    Great work on this and the others.

Thank you! :)

• VarenianVarenian Posts: 63 Mighty

Great video, very useful information.

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 630 Amazing

What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 288 Amazing

@Matt34leo2 said:
    What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

I've switched from Xandar to Gibborim. Following some advice posted here:

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/3179/best-relic-and-artifacts#latest

I've added the ~550 spirit to keep up Tempest Surge full time. Its the best way to go with Storm, IMO.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

@brad2240 said:

@Matt34leo2 said:

https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/3179/best-relic-and-artifacts#latest

I've added the ~550 spirit to keep up Tempest Surge full time. Its the best way to go with Storm, IMO.

Yeah you want to get Tempest up 100% of the time, that's the first priority for her.

@brad2240 said:

@Matt34leo2 said:

That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

@Matt34leo2 said:

>

That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

@brad2240 said:

@Matt34leo2 said:

>

No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

Once you get enough infinity points you can play around with what slots have +spirit. I think I dumped 100 points into the mind gem for +200 spirit so I could swap my Doom medallion with spirit for one with brute strike rating (seeing I was already at 5500 crit hit rating haha). The 50 points in mind are nice for survivability, too, granting a small heal on crit if you plan on stacking crit like I am.

PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

Right now I'm using a Complete Gibb relic, a Cybernetic Implant and Infinity Points to get me there, but I'm hoping to swap the Implant out soon.

@HulkSMASSHH said:

@brad2240 said:

@Matt34leo2 said:

>

Once you get enough infinity points you can play around with what slots have +spirit. I think I dumped 100 points into the mind gem for +200 spirit so I could swap my Doom medallion with spirit for one with brute strike rating (seeing I was already at 5500 crit hit rating haha). The 50 points in mind are nice for survivability, too, granting a small heal on crit if you plan on stacking crit like I am.

I have leveled up storm and given her the cosmic gem of kurse, the hand of doom, and the rewrite artifact that gives +3 to all attributes. ALL of her equipped gear is cosmic and gives her crit hit/brut strike and/or crit and brut damage. With all of this I have like 10k crit damage and 7k brut damage, but I can only seem to get her crit hit and brut strike to around 3k. How in the world did you manage to get her crit hit to 5500? Just looking for advice cause I cannot seem to get her crit hit or brut strike any higher. I did go with the casket legendary (which is fully leveled up)---did you go with the bow or some other legendary to help with her crit hit rating? Thanks in advance. :)

• HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

@Matt34leo2 said:

@HulkSMASSHH said:

@brad2240 said:

@Matt34leo2 said:

>

I have leveled up storm and given her the cosmic gem of kurse, the hand of doom, and the rewrite artifact that gives +3 to all attributes. ALL of her equipped gear is cosmic and gives her crit hit/brut strike and/or crit and brut damage. With all of this I have like 10k crit damage and 7k brut damage, but I can only seem to get her crit hit and brut strike to around 3k. How in the world did you manage to get her crit hit to 5500? Just looking for advice cause I cannot seem to get her crit hit or brut strike any higher. I did go with the casket legendary (which is fully leveled up)---did you go with the bow or some other legendary to help with her crit hit rating? Thanks in advance. :)

I use Bow for the 1500 CHR to ranged abilities. Seeing as all of Storm's abilities are tagged "ranged" I forgot to specify that my "ranged crit hit rating" was around 5500. Along with the Bow I have a cosmic Gem of the Kurse and every armor slot with +CHR at the moment. I need to swap out anywhere between 1 to 3 pieces of armor to BSR instead of CHR to get a really decent balance.

PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

• swisscubswisscub ZürichPosts: 6 New Agent

Thanks for this post. Very helpful!