Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

Beginners guide to all things Storm (Skills, costumes, gameplay)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 348 Amazing

Hey all with the launch of Marvel Heroes Omega on console I've created a series of up to date spotlight videos for anyone on the fence as to who will be their next hero unlock. In these videos I cover:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Costumes.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

STORM:

Beginners Guide:

Costume Preview:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• XpugXpug Posts: 44 Mighty

This is awesome thank you so much!

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 348 Amazing

@Xpug said:
    This is awesome thank you so much!

Happy to help :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• WaypingoWaypingo Posts: 37 Mighty

Great work on this and the others.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 348 Amazing

@Waypingo said:
    Great work on this and the others.

Thank you! :)