Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Storm (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing
edited October 10 in STORM

Hey all, welcome to my all things Storm Video Guides!


END-GAME BUILD:

  • Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

  • Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

  • Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

  • Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:


-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

  • XpugXpug Posts: 69 Mighty

    This is awesome thank you so much!

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    @Xpug said:
    This is awesome thank you so much!

    Happy to help :)

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

  • WaypingoWaypingo Posts: 37 Mighty

    Great work on this and the others.

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    @Waypingo said:
    Great work on this and the others.

    Thank you! :)

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

  • VarenianVarenian Posts: 63 Mighty

    Great video, very useful information.

  • Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

    What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

  • brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

    @Matt34leo2 said:
    What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

    I've switched from Xandar to Gibborim. Following some advice posted here:

    https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/3179/best-relic-and-artifacts#latest

    I've added the ~550 spirit to keep up Tempest Surge full time. Its the best way to go with Storm, IMO.

    "#NEVERJubilee"

    "If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    @brad2240 said:

    @Matt34leo2 said:
    What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

    I've switched from Xandar to Gibborim. Following some advice posted here:

    https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/3179/best-relic-and-artifacts#latest

    I've added the ~550 spirit to keep up Tempest Surge full time. Its the best way to go with Storm, IMO.

    Yeah you want to get Tempest up 100% of the time, that's the first priority for her.

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

  • Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

    @brad2240 said:

    @Matt34leo2 said:
    What complete artifact do you guys suggest for Storm? Does she benefit more from the one that offers 200 Tempest or the one that offers range damage? Just curious because I'm using the ranged one and I wasn't sure if many of her powers get a bonus based on how much max tempest you actually have.

    I've switched from Xandar to Gibborim. Following some advice posted here:

    https://forums.marvelheroesomega.com/discussion/3179/best-relic-and-artifacts#latest

    I've added the ~550 spirit to keep up Tempest Surge full time. Its the best way to go with Storm, IMO.

    That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

  • brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

    @Matt34leo2 said:

    >

    That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

    No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

    There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

    "#NEVERJubilee"

    "If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

  • HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

    @brad2240 said:

    @Matt34leo2 said:

    >

    That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

    No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

    There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

    Once you get enough infinity points you can play around with what slots have +spirit. I think I dumped 100 points into the mind gem for +200 spirit so I could swap my Doom medallion with spirit for one with brute strike rating (seeing I was already at 5500 crit hit rating haha). The 50 points in mind are nice for survivability, too, granting a small heal on crit if you plan on stacking crit like I am.

    PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

  • brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

    Right now I'm using a Complete Gibb relic, a Cybernetic Implant and Infinity Points to get me there, but I'm hoping to swap the Implant out soon.

    "#NEVERJubilee"

    "If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

  • Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

    @HulkSMASSHH said:

    @brad2240 said:

    @Matt34leo2 said:

    >

    That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

    No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

    There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

    Once you get enough infinity points you can play around with what slots have +spirit. I think I dumped 100 points into the mind gem for +200 spirit so I could swap my Doom medallion with spirit for one with brute strike rating (seeing I was already at 5500 crit hit rating haha). The 50 points in mind are nice for survivability, too, granting a small heal on crit if you plan on stacking crit like I am.

    I have leveled up storm and given her the cosmic gem of kurse, the hand of doom, and the rewrite artifact that gives +3 to all attributes. ALL of her equipped gear is cosmic and gives her crit hit/brut strike and/or crit and brut damage. With all of this I have like 10k crit damage and 7k brut damage, but I can only seem to get her crit hit and brut strike to around 3k. How in the world did you manage to get her crit hit to 5500? Just looking for advice cause I cannot seem to get her crit hit or brut strike any higher. I did go with the casket legendary (which is fully leveled up)---did you go with the bow or some other legendary to help with her crit hit rating? Thanks in advance. :)

  • HulkSMASSHHHulkSMASSHH Posts: 457 Amazing

    @Matt34leo2 said:

    @HulkSMASSHH said:

    @brad2240 said:

    @Matt34leo2 said:

    >

    That's actually good advice. I am current using the Xandar relic myself and I agree that the Gibb may actually help her out more. With tempest up longer I guess that added damage window is more meaningful than the miniscule bonus to range damage you get with the Xandar. Thanks for the advice. :)

    No problem, but the credit goes to @Hulksmasshh for posting the numbers and giving me a goal.

    There's a huge difference between having Tempest Surge up and not, and building to keep it running full time seems to be the secret to Storm's power.

    Once you get enough infinity points you can play around with what slots have +spirit. I think I dumped 100 points into the mind gem for +200 spirit so I could swap my Doom medallion with spirit for one with brute strike rating (seeing I was already at 5500 crit hit rating haha). The 50 points in mind are nice for survivability, too, granting a small heal on crit if you plan on stacking crit like I am.

    I have leveled up storm and given her the cosmic gem of kurse, the hand of doom, and the rewrite artifact that gives +3 to all attributes. ALL of her equipped gear is cosmic and gives her crit hit/brut strike and/or crit and brut damage. With all of this I have like 10k crit damage and 7k brut damage, but I can only seem to get her crit hit and brut strike to around 3k. How in the world did you manage to get her crit hit to 5500? Just looking for advice cause I cannot seem to get her crit hit or brut strike any higher. I did go with the casket legendary (which is fully leveled up)---did you go with the bow or some other legendary to help with her crit hit rating? Thanks in advance. :)

    I use Bow for the 1500 CHR to ranged abilities. Seeing as all of Storm's abilities are tagged "ranged" I forgot to specify that my "ranged crit hit rating" was around 5500. Along with the Bow I have a cosmic Gem of the Kurse and every armor slot with +CHR at the moment. I need to swap out anywhere between 1 to 3 pieces of armor to BSR instead of CHR to get a really decent balance.

    PSN - Toddrick87
    Streaming Marvel Heroes Omega nightly at - https://www.twitch.tv/ gamezandgainz
    (Remove space before name)

  • swisscubswisscub ZürichPosts: 9 Mighty

    Thanks for this post. Very helpful!

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    Updated with new format!

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

  • Damienmc90Damienmc90 Posts: 1,416 Astonishing

    @TonyBing
    I'd like to state that you don't work up to Storm Vortex as you gain max tempest. Storm Vortex is only really good early on before you build her damage up, so before you have a good amount of tempest and general damage it can be good with the Foreboding Winds talent helping maintain tempest. After you have enough max tempest to maintain Tempest Surge with the Healing Rain talent and swap Foreboding Winds with Fury of the Storm, Storm Vortex loses all applicable use.

    The reason why is the 40% additional damage is base damage, not total damage. This means the Acid Rain talent actually deals more damage than Storm Vortex and at a lower cool down.

    The only thing left with Storm Vortex is its continual pull, however I have only seen this to continually pull enemies hit by the initial use. Enemies approaching after I've already placed it don't seem to be pulled in, while enemies I hit with the initial pull are slowed enough that they don't escape regardless. The only enemies I tend to find escaping are ones that would escape regardless of whether or not I used Storm Vortex anyway such as bosses and CC immune enemies.

    I can't tell if I'd prefer Thor for electric damage or one of the ranged damage synergies. Perhaps when a ranged damage synergy character comes out where both synergies benefit her Thor will be replaced then. Until then I suppose it doesn't really matter which someone might choose. I wish I could recommend the new black bolt synergy to take Thor's place but a 2% crit rating multiplier just isn't enough(that's 80 crit rating when your at 4000, it just doesn't help you reach your goals).

    I'd like to ask if the Lightning Columns from the talent Flash and Thunder offer enough damage to beat the 5% crit chance on Arctic Winds. These heavily compete with each other for me and its hard to make a decision.

  • UranometriaUranometria White Hot RoomPosts: 322 Amazing
    edited October 20

    Hi @TonyBing do you think Pestilence Storm's Acid Rain will be nerfed? If I remember correctly, on one of your vids you mentioned that it does 4x? more than any DoT?

    At its current state, is it a must have for any Storm build in maximizing her damage?

    "I don't want you to get hurt, but you have to understand... The more you annoy me the more I can't help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory... until there's nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."

    A2

  • TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

    @Uranometria said:
    Hi @TonyBing do you think Pestilence Storm's Acid Rain will be nerfed? If I remember correctly, on one of your vids you mentioned that it does 4x? more than any DoT?

    At its current state, is it a must have for any Storm build in maximizing her damage?

    It is a must have imo and possibly yes!

    -------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Sign In or Register to comment.