Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Wanda (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing
edited October 10 in SCARLET WITCH

Hey all, welcome to my all things Scarlet Witch Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

Thank you for making these, Tony. I've been following the series and they're great videos.

This vid is the only reason I even tried Scarlet Witch and she was so much fun that she became my first level 60 hero! I owe it all to you, man. B)

"#NEVERJubilee"

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,394 Astonishing

@brad2240 said:
    Thank you for making these, Tony. I've been following the series and they're great videos.

This vid is the only reason I even tried Scarlet Witch and she was so much fun that she became my first level 60 hero! I owe it all to you, man. B)

Awesome, this is the very reason I do these :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• taconightpsntaconightpsn Posts: 132 Incredible

hey tony, last night my dog had me up at 2a.m. and since i couldn't play, i watched pretty much every video you made on youtube.

fantastic job on these and thank you for making them. It's really helped me decide on which heroes i want to try first.

edited May 19

@taconightpsn said:
    hey tony, last night my dog had me up at 2a.m. and since i couldn't play, i watched pretty much every video you made on youtube.

fantastic job on these and thank you for making them. It's really helped me decide on which heroes i want to try first.

Awesome that's some of the weirdest yet best feedback I've had ha ha :D

• taconightpsntaconightpsn Posts: 132 Incredible

What would you recommend for leveling build?

@taconightpsn said:
    What would you recommend for leveling build?

To be honest I've not actually spent much time on her outside of this beginners guide video, if you check here: http://marvelheroes.info/builds/scarlet-witch/#0-25-4-1 it may help :)

• LordShadeLordShade Forever trapped in the 80sPosts: 219 Amazing

Drop her vlun and weaken and heal blasts then spam your seeking bolts. Rinse repeat.

Updated with new format!

• CMercuryCMercury NYCPosts: 16 Mighty

Great vids. I visit all yours when I try new heroes. Lol

@CMercury said:
    Great vids. I visit all yours when I try new heroes. Lol

Thank you :)

• Blankman42005Blankman42005 Posts: 352 Amazing

@TonyBing said:

@brad2240 said:

For synergy i dont have beast gambit or she hulk . i know the first 2 hurts me a bit but who else could i sub in to help though could maybe iron man and does daredevil elite mobs count in trials too

@Blankman42005 said:

@TonyBing said:

@brad2240 said:

For synergy i dont have beast gambit or she hulk . i know the first 2 hurts me a bit but who else could i sub in to help though could maybe iron man and does daredevil elite mobs count in trials too

Yeah they two could be substitutes.

• JMPman134JMPman134 Posts: 6 New Agent

Ive finally....finally....finally...fully prestiged her. Now Im working towards that omega!! It was a helluva grind, but well worth it.

• CMercuryCMercury NYCPosts: 16 Mighty

Am I right in prioritizing crit/brut? On the PC that was the way to go. I can't help but think I'm missing something though....

@CMercury said:
    Am I right in prioritizing crit/brut? On the PC that was the way to go. I can't help but think I'm missing something though....

Go for a balance of stats.

• superjeroesuperjeroe Posts: 1 New Agent

Wow, just wanted to say thanks for your work, this guide is amazing!! And if read that you have done more guides, gonna investigate them for sure!!!

Thanks buddy!

@superjeroe said:
    Wow, just wanted to say thanks for your work, this guide is amazing!! And if read that you have done more guides, gonna investigate them for sure!!!

Thanks buddy!

No problem :)