Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Psylocke (End-game & Cosmic Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in PSYLOCKE

Hey all, welcome to my all things Psylocke Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

Updated with new format!

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• CyberJuggernautCyberJuggernaut Posts: 119 Incredible

@TonyBing said:
    Updated with new format!

Love your range build for her Tony! What are your thoughts on her costume power? I seen in your preview video of them all, it was your least favorite but in comparison to her current power selection is it worth adding to the cycle? If so for which one?

Also have you noticed that the synergies with Jean Grey & Psylocke's psychic bonus doesn't add up correctly? Have you heard anything as to when it will be fixed?

• AbstractXAbstractX Marvel UniversePosts: 10 New Agent

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could amswer this. After you activate psi katana talent doesnt her swords skills do bleed damage? Can I use the Red M Blade legendary for her?

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@AbstractX said:
    Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could amswer this. After you activate psi katana talent doesnt her swords skills do bleed damage? Can I use the Red M Blade legendary for her?

Not sure off hand but will try to check later!