Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Nova (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in NOVA

Hey all, welcome to my all things Nova Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• ValidusValidus Covert Posts: 26 Mighty

Hey Tony, I've just returned to this game on the PS4 (played it at launch on the PC) and I've been loving your YouTube videos on all the characters :) Keep up the great work and thanks for putting them together.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@Validus said:
    Hey Tony, I've just returned to this game on the PS4 (played it at launch on the PC) and I've been loving your YouTube videos on all the characters :) Keep up the great work and thanks for putting them together.

Awesome, glad to hear they've been of help. Thanks for taking the time to leave your support :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Hello again @TonyBing. I hit 56 with my Nova earlier today and used your Cosmic Trials build to pass the Super Heroic Trials (I was struggling with it at lower levels). It was definitely better to wait until 56 to get the final trait column unlocked as it helped tremendously with survivability (100% Nova Shield trait is fantastic). I've since hit 60 (my first hero to do so on PS4) and will have to farm some purple gear before giving the Cosmic Trials a shot. What would you recommend to spend my initial Infinity Points on? I don't have any sprit issues thanks to the spirit refund on pulsar detonation trait, but I don't have enough to put into the Speed attribute. I was thinking maybe Dodge chance in the Time Gem for starters then reassign them later into Speed? Thanks again for all the helpful info in your video guides.

@Validus said:
    Hello again @TonyBing. I hit 56 with my Nova earlier today and used your Cosmic Trials build to pass the Super Heroic Trials (I was struggling with it at lower levels). It was definitely better to wait until 56 to get the final trait column unlocked as it helped tremendously with survivability (100% Nova Shield trait is fantastic). I've since hit 60 (my first hero to do so on PS4) and will have to farm some purple gear before giving the Cosmic Trials a shot. What would you recommend to spend my initial Infinity Points on? I don't have any sprit issues thanks to the spirit refund on pulsar detonation trait, but I don't have enough to put into the Speed attribute. I was thinking maybe Dodge chance in the Time Gem for starters then reassign them later into Speed? Thanks again for all the helpful info in your video guides.

No problem and Infinity wise I'd probably sat attack speed or health first!

@TonyBing said:

Health sounds good, the extra buffer for boss fights should be helpful. Thanks for the suggestion.

I just completed the Cosmic Trials on my 2nd attempt with Nova without any legendary items and just realized after finishing it that my gear was a mix of purples (4 pieces) and the rest all blues and only 2 of them were level 60 :D Your Nova Cosmic Trials guide was spot on, thanks!

@Validus said:

@TonyBing said:

Health sounds good, the extra buffer for boss fights should be helpful. Thanks for the suggestion.

I just completed the Cosmic Trials on my 2nd attempt with Nova without any legendary items and just realized after finishing it that my gear was a mix of purples (4 pieces) and the rest all blues and only 2 of them were level 60 :D Your Nova Cosmic Trials guide was spot on, thanks!

Awesome, love to hear direct feedback if it's helped or not :)

• xICEMANxxICEMANx Posts: 92 Mighty

@TonyBing said:

@Validus said:

Nova doesn't benefit at all from attack speed if you are going range and spamming pulsars

edited June 24

@xICEMANx said:

@TonyBing said:

@Validus said:

Nova doesn't benefit at all from attack speed if you are going range and spamming pulsars

You will still use a main spender though and its more efficient to get attack speed through Infinity as it's also mixed in with movement speed which is really nice.

@TonyBing your main spenders are your pulsars and cools down powers and most people going ranges nova will take the enhancement to nova beam in the first talent group. Nova beam doesn't benefit from attack speed.

Furthermore if talented right by the time you use his sig spam pulsars and other cds his sig should be right back up again. That's the general rotation for nova.

Therefore attack speed is pretty much wasted and Id you need to fill in the gap use nova beam

edited June 24

@xICEMANx said:
    @TonyBing your main spenders are your pulsars and cools down powers and most people going ranges nova will take the enhancement to nova beam in the first talent group. Nova beam doesn't benefit from attack speed.

Furthermore if talented right by the time you use his sig spam pulsars and other cds his sig should be right back up again. That's the general rotation for nova.

Therefore attack speed is pretty much wasted and Id you need to fill in the gap use nova beam

Neither the player I replied to or myself mentioned Nova Beam. Infact they mention my Cosmic Trial build (which uses Cascade Bolt) and the movement/attack speed is great for a fast flowing build (attack speed also affects skill animations and can help make a hero feel more responsive).

If you have a min max build then awesome, feel free to post it for them but they asked an off the cuff question without specifics of any build and I replied with what I like to use on my heroes. This is not intended as a min max build thread.

@TonyBing said:

@xICEMANx said:

Neither the player I replied to or myself mentioned Nova Beam. Infact they mention my Cosmic Trial build (which uses Cascade Bolt) and the movement/attack speed is great for a fast flowing build (attack speed also affects skill animations and can help make a hero feel more responsive).

If you have a min max build then awesome, feel free to post it for them but they asked an off the cuff question without specifics of any build and I replied with what I like to use on my heroes. This is not intended as a min max build thread.

Oh I'm casual and I'm not here to bash builds... But I don't think attack speed affects hero animations.. I don't think that has ever been confirmed or tested. If it has enlighten me. But I never thought it affected character animation only those skills that have some type of attack speed base

edited June 25

@xICEMANx said:

@TonyBing said:

@xICEMANx said:

Oh I'm casual and I'm not here to bash builds... But I don't think attack speed affects hero animations.. I don't think that has ever been confirmed or tested. If it has enlighten me. But I never thought it affected character animation only those skills that have some type of attack speed base

In that case I apologise. There are a crowd of min max players that like to give me a hard time as I'm not a math guy and do builds around how they play and feel primarily. Attack speed wise it does make skills smoother (https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/marvelheroes/comments/43i4o0/a_question_about_attack_speed/).

An easy way to test is if you have Wolverine activate his ult and fire off all his skills and you will see the difference what high attack speed can do for the feel of a hero :)

• OfficerVinceOfficerVince Posts: 4 New Agent

Thanks for this. I have since got Nova to level 11 so far and I love him. He's fun and hits like a truck for a ranged guy. I only have three other 60s so far and that's Iron man, Thor, and Daredevil. I plan to make nova my next guy so I'll def be using this. Much appreciated. Also would you say Nova is worth the time?

@OfficerVince said:
    Thanks for this. I have since got Nova to level 11 so far and I love him. He's fun and hits like a truck for a ranged guy. I only have three other 60s so far and that's Iron man, Thor, and Daredevil. I plan to make nova my next guy so I'll def be using this. Much appreciated. Also would you say Nova is worth the time?

No problem and without a doubt, he feels sooooo good on a controller.

• Fregoli1Fregoli1 parisPosts: 152 Incredible

i use exactly your build.
    at the end, i had to check if i was really in cosmic (it didn't seem so, cause so easy).
    so thanks ;)

43 Heroes in Cosmic, and 43 Heroes in Omega !
    MHO looks good again !!!
    Psn : fregoli1
    question : when do we get more omega heroes, and more costumes for all ???
    [excuse my english, but i'm not. and i try to use english langage at my best].

@Fregoli1 said:
    i use exactly your build.
    at the end, i had to check if i was really in cosmic (it didn't seem so, cause so easy).
    so thanks ;)

No problem, happy to help :)

• MythicalKnightMythicalKnight Posts: 562 Amazing

Good video as always Tony but unfortunately every video or build is the same, no melee or anything.
    Dang they really screwed up. This pulsar fest is so boring.

Updated with new format!