Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Jean Grey (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in JEAN GREY

Hey all, welcome to my all things Jean Grey Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• XpugXpug Posts: 69 Mighty

Again, thank you for postings these. Very helpful to us new folks.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@Xpug said:
    Again, thank you for postings these. Very helpful to us new folks.

No worries! I remember what a mine field it was picking my first few heroes all those years ago so figured this would help :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Updated with new format!

• WartailSSWartailSS Posts: 76 Mighty

Going to have to have a watch tonight when I get home, currently I am trying to find a gear set for both psychic and fire, I love Phoenix Jean but have really come to love the switching between the two while I have been omega leveling. 3 pieces of the dormammu set is a must, The white queen is close but the first bonus is worthless to me because I have 2 pieces of gear that instant kill things already (eat your heart out Scarlet Witch Mwahahahaha!!) I don't use her Sig, so the Phoenix set is also worthless, am I stuck with full Phoenix!? (Not that I don't love it, just looking for alternative gear builds to utilize the first talent #3 (can't remember name of talent)

@WartailSS said:
    Going to have to have a watch tonight when I get home, currently I am trying to find a gear set for both psychic and fire, I love Phoenix Jean but have really come to love the switching between the two while I have been omega leveling. 3 pieces of the dormammu set is a must, The white queen is close but the first bonus is worthless to me because I have 2 pieces of gear that instant kill things already (eat your heart out Scarlet Witch Mwahahahaha!!) I don't use her Sig, so the Phoenix set is also worthless, am I stuck with full Phoenix!? (Not that I don't love it, just looking for alternative gear builds to utilize the first talent #3 (can't remember name of talent)

Nice dude! Let me know how you get on :)

• UranometriaUranometria White Hot RoomPosts: 232 Amazing

Omg thanks for this. I've seen many of your vids and posted on the comment section. I'm A2 lol

"I don't want you to get hurt, but you have to understand... The more you annoy me the more I can't help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory... until there's nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."

@Uranometria said:
    Omg thanks for this. I've seen many of your vids and posted on the comment section. I'm A2 lol

No problem :)

• undrtakeroneundrtakerone Posts: 133 Incredible

@WartailSS said:

Which gear insta-kills?

There is only one god and his name is Death.

And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.

@undrtakerone I have the essence of death artifact 3% chance to install kill none boss mobs (15sec CD) and if you roll enough times you can get a similar Insta kill affix on your medallion, that one has a 30 sec CD. I was originally going for +1 to all stats, did like 20 rolls before I settled on that.

• TheMadTitan616TheMadTitan616 San Jose, CAPosts: 47 Mighty

Quick question does Phoenix form abilities ignite enemies? I am asking because I am thinking about using omega gear with Dormammu's tags. Unless you guys have better suggestions.

I have all the Phoenix tagged gear and white queens!

@TheMadTitan616 said:
    Quick question does Phoenix form abilities ignite enemies? I am asking because I am thinking about using omega gear with Dormammu's tags. Unless you guys have better suggestions.

It does not as far as I can tell sadly.

@TonyBing said:

@TheMadTitan616 said:

It does not as far as I can tell sadly.

It indeed is odd that it doesn't ignite enemies, sadly. I feel like it should. Anyway, I happen to use her sig, so phoenix tagged gear works for me. But Dormammu's gear does as well. The essence of death is something I might equip if I get the drop as well, so thanks for showing that!

Wait a minute. Using Pyro's medallion ignites enemies on fire! So I can use pyro's medallion with Dormammu's set! Can't believe I forgot that!

@TheMadTitan616 said:
    Wait a minute. Using Pyro's medallion ignites enemies on fire! So I can use pyro's medallion with Dormammu's set! Can't believe I forgot that!

Pretty sure procs don't activate procs. Let me know if you test though!

I have FINALLY perfected my Phoenix build and am very pleased with the results, 4 pieces of dormamu set with one piece of cyttrotek (+25% to movement powers)
    this build NEEDS the Death costume for Phoenix tomb.
    For now I have 100 points in spirit and rest in brute damage (subject to change though)

Legendary: Flames of the Phoenix
    Medallion:Pyro's
    Artifacts: Essence of death
    Essence of Pestilance
    Cosmic enhanced sinister diamond
    (Farming for cosmic versions of pestilance and death)
    Powers: Telekentic throw (main builder)
    Telepathic illusion.
    Neural network.
    Pyrokentic explosion. (Can use mind crush but using this for extra survivability)
    Phoenix tomb. (Can be substituted with flaming maelstrom, damage drop is significant thought)
    Debris storm.
    Crushing telekinesis.
    Talent: 1,2,2,2,1.