Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
Maintenance is complete and the Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 & XB1 servers are now back online. Thank you for your patience!

Beginners guide to all things Hawkeye (Skills, costumes, gameplay)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 1,746 Astonishing
edited May 29 in HAWKEYE

Hey all with the launch of Marvel Heroes Omega on console I've created a series of up to date spotlight videos for anyone on the fence as to who will be their next hero unlock. In these videos I cover:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Costumes.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

HAWKEYE:

Beginners Guide:

Costume Preview:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• BluBmbrBluBmbr Posts: 90 Mighty

As a long time PC player, I can say that, without a doubt, Tony's guides and videos are excellent and perfect for beginners.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 1,746 Astonishing
    edited May 25

@BluBmbr said:
    As a long time PC player, I can say that, without a doubt, Tony's guides and videos are excellent and perfect for beginners.

Thanks bro :)

(I'll give you the money for saying that later :p )

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• CosmicTarheelCosmicTarheel Posts: 2 New Agent

Tony, do you have a build for console cosmic trial? What benchmarks should we be looking for as far as stats? Being new to the game as a whole it seems that some stuff translates straight through from PC to console while others are confusing.

On console spirit and survival are Hawkeye's biggest problems when I'm playing him.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 1,746 Astonishing

@CosmicTarheel said:
    Tony, do you have a build for console cosmic trial? What benchmarks should we be looking for as far as stats? Being new to the game as a whole it seems that some stuff translates straight through from PC to console while others are confusing.

On console spirit and survival are Hawkeye's biggest problems when I'm playing him.

No Cosmic Trial build yet as its pretty damn tough and still gearing. One thing I would say is for the trial Taunts and other utility skills such as this are a must!