Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Ghost Rider (End-game & Cosmic/Omega Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing
edited October 10 in GHOST RIDER

Hey all, welcome to my all things Ghost Rider Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC/OMEGA TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• PetuhhhPetuhhh Posts: 192 Incredible

Hi. I commented on your YouTube video as well. Been playing a few days. Lvl 60 now. Working on a mostly ranged attack build I saw online. I was gaining energy/spirit on my ranged that caused hellfire. But I changed something and now I don't get gain energy/spirit unless it's through regen or the basic range attack from ghost rider. What did I do?!? Please help.

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

@Petuhhh said:
    Hi. I commented on your YouTube video as well. Been playing a few days. Lvl 60 now. Working on a mostly ranged attack build I saw online. I was gaining energy/spirit on my ranged that caused hellfire. But I changed something and now I don't get gain energy/spirit unless it's through regen or the basic range attack from ghost rider. What did I do?!? Please help.

Hmmmm odd. Was it a skill or from gear?

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• PetuhhhPetuhhh Posts: 192 Incredible

Skill I believe. I don't think it was gear. I'm copying the damnation build highest ranked online. As you can see in videos whenever gr uses skills he gains back spirit. Mines does not do that. His gear has no spirit on hit attributes. Mines didn't either. It's like I turned off a trait or something?

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,147 Astonishing

Updated with new format!

• RengokuBloodfangRengokuBloodfang Elkton, MDPosts: 321 Amazing

@TonyBing With the exception of using "Judgement" skill for the auto-crit instead of slotting "Stoke the Blaze" because it's autoactivated by "Penance Stare" and they have the same cooldown, your Trials build IS my endgame build, lol. GR is my other favorite comic character besides Venom and I just had so much more fun with that build than Damnation and it just feels way more true to character. Same reason I play classic 90's Lethal Protector Venom build even though neither of my builds is the characters' "best" build. But anyway thanks for all the time and awesome work you put into these vids.