Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

All things Dr Strange (End-game & Cosmic Trial Builds, Beginners Overview, Costume Previews)

TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,399 Astonishing
edited October 10 in DOCTOR STRANGE

Hey all, welcome to my all things Dr Strange Video Guides!

END-GAME BUILD:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Synergy Overview
  • Infinity Point Allocation
  • Gearing Priority
  • Gameplay with full Operation Bounty Clear

COSMIC TRIAL GUIDE:

• Skills and Talents Breakdown
  • Cosmic Trial Gameplay

BEGINNERS GUIDE:

• Primary Attributes, offensive/defensive traits, resource.
  • Signature & Ultimate preview.
  • Gameplay run throughs showcasing majority of hero skills along with their tooltips.

COSTUME PREVIEW:

• Preview of all current in game costumes

Full playlist for all heroes can also be found here:

End-game Build Playlist:

Cosmic Trial Guide Playlist:

Beginners Guides Playlist:

Costume Previews Playlist:

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

Comments

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

There's been some changes to the PS4 version of Doc Strange.

Incantation has been replaced with Cooldown

His primary resource is called Mana and it constantly regenerates.

Mystic Energy can go up to 10 points and when it fills, you can then spend 2 points for a Cooldown power to have no CD and no Mana cost. So you can spam 5 CD powers, or the same power 5 times, back to back.

"#NEVERJubilee"

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• TonyBingTonyBing Posts: 2,399 Astonishing

@brad2240 said:

Mystic Energy can go up to 10 points and when it fills, you can then spend 2 points for a Cooldown power to have no CD and no Mana cost. So you can spam 5 CD powers, or the same power 5 times, back to back.

Thanks for the heads up! I will add these notes to the video if thats okay and when I have all 38 done (6 left) I'll go back and update the ones that have big enough differences :)

-------------------------------------- NEW TO MARVEL HEROES OMEGA? CHECKOUT MY BEGINNERS GUIDES HERE | COSTUME PREVIEWS HERE ---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW ME TWITTER & YOUTUBE | PSN ID: TONYBING_MHO | STEAM ID: TONYBINGGAMING -------------------------------------------------

• brad2240brad2240 Posts: 626 Amazing

Sure thing.

"#NEVERJubilee"

"If you get hurt, hurt 'em back. If you get killed, walk it off." -Captain America

• KraunatorKraunator Posts: 1 New Agent
    edited June 2

There's also plenty of inconsistencies with console & pc-versions, fex. there are no real explanations on console what damage he does, besides "magic"... so all that PC-stuff about mental damage and stuff probably don't even apply..

This video above is more misleading/headscratching than anything else. Only thing it "helps" with, are some talents and skill rotations, beyond those, it's just mumbo-jumbo to console version(s).

edited June 2

@Kraunator said:
    There's also plenty of inconsistencies with console & pc-versions, fex. there are no real explanations on console what damage he does, besides "magic"... so all that PC-stuff about mental damage and stuff probably don't even apply..

This video above is more misleading/headscratching than anything else. Only thing it "helps" with, are some talents and skill rotations, beyond those, it's just mumbo-jumbo to console version(s).

Thanks for your feedback. I do state the following in this thread and in the video comments:

SOME SKILLS NOW OUTDATED. WILL UPDATE ASAP.

Notes:

Thanks to @brad2240

Thanks for the heads up! I will add these notes to the video if thats okay and when I have all 38 done (6 left) I'll go back and update the ones that have big enough differences

Despite all the above notes here's a breakdown of the video:

Offensive and defensive traits covered in the first section of the video are exactly the same. The only slight difference here that is covered in the notes is that his mana auto regens and the incantation keyword has been replaced with Cooldown.

Costumes currently in the PS4 version that are shown are the same.

His signature and Ultimate are the same.

Damage tag wise PC has Mental, console has Magic. That's it. The only difference is in the tag and it has absolutely no impact on how skills work or anything else as I don't discuss gear or damage tags.

Of the 14 skills I do cover the tooltips, visuals and mechanics of the skills are exactly the same for all of them. 1 skill (Astral Legion) has a slight change in that you know gain multiple summons by spamming the skill rather than using the Talent.

As mentioned I do intend to update this video and will get round to it as soon as I get the time. The intent with these previews is to give new players a quick look at how a hero actually plays. Does the fact that one of his damage tags have a different name and his mana now auto regens take away from the traits, costumes, skills and gameplay shown off? I really don't think so and find it a bit hyperbolic to hear you find it misleading, headscratching mumbo jumbo. :D

Updated with new format!