Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega
The Marvel Heroes Omega PlayStation 4 servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.
The Marvel Heroes Omega Xbox One servers are now back online! Thank you for your patience.

Walk through walls?

ElevenOHNOESElevenOHNOES Posts: 119 Incredible

Wow, first kitty topic, surely she should have more love than this?

Anyway, the description of her dash says that she can go through walls. I've not found a single wall in the game that I can dash through (not that I've been trying every wall in the game, just random ones, especially stuff I can float over). Is this a bug, or just a problem with wording?

Comments

• haetronhaetron Posts: 17 Mighty

@ElevenOHNOES said:
    Wow, first kitty topic, surely she should have more love than this?

Anyway, the description of her dash says that she can go through walls. I've not found a single wall in the game that I can dash through (not that I've been trying every wall in the game, just random ones, especially stuff I can float over). Is this a bug, or just a problem with wording?

I suspect it's an engine issue with the conversion to console. It's a poorly worded movement power, and nothing else.

I know on the PC in the past she could pass through nearly anything, and it made her very unique, but I suspect as part of the movement counters being added, they stripped this from her as well.

• boredinbcboredinbc Posts: 19 Mighty
    edited May 16

I know on the PC in the past she could pass through nearly anything, and it made her very unique, but I suspect as part of the movement counters being added, they stripped this from her as well.

They normalized all the dashes/teleports as part of the movement revamp. Since then none of her movement abilities actually phase through objects.

It's a bummer.

Edit: I logged on to the PC version and Kitty can still use this ability to phase through some terrain. Sucks that we don't get that here.

• haetronhaetron Posts: 17 Mighty

Might be time to test over both versions and see if we can pinpoint terrain types?

• boredinbcboredinbc Posts: 19 Mighty

Buried deep in the patch notes:

Teleport and phasing movement powers can now be used to travel through walls, as intended.

!!!

• huckpghuckpg Posts: 19 Mighty

I'm able to walk through some things but it's kinda annoying she can't phase through certain trees or light post.

• iLLMaTiC619iLLMaTiC619 CaLiPosts: 767 Amazing

That really sucks they didnt implement this on ps4

I havent use her yet she looks cool how is she damage dealing wise?

@iLLMaTiC619 said:

You can phase through cars some walls etc in certain areas

• ElevenOHNOESElevenOHNOES Posts: 119 Incredible

@huckpg said:
    I'm able to walk through some things but it's kinda annoying she can't phase through certain trees or light post.

Yeah it's kinda silly haha. Turns out that trees and certain walls are the toughest enemies in the game for poor little kitty. At least it's mostly working these days though.

@iLLMaTiC619 said:

@iLLMaTiC619 said:

You can phase through cars some walls etc in certain areas

Yeah it was just an issue in closed beta, movement mode and dodge wouldn't phase through anything at all. Now you can go through certain objects and walls. She's working as intended now, hopefully you're enjoying her :)