Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

The Marvel Heroes Omega Servers for the PlayStation 4 is back up with Patch 1.04a! Thank you for your patience and enjoy the game.

Walk through walls?

ElevenOHNOESElevenOHNOES Posts: 95 Mighty

Wow, first kitty topic, surely she should have more love than this?

Anyway, the description of her dash says that she can go through walls. I've not found a single wall in the game that I can dash through (not that I've been trying every wall in the game, just random ones, especially stuff I can float over). Is this a bug, or just a problem with wording?

Comments

• haetronhaetron Posts: 15 Mighty

@ElevenOHNOES said:
    Wow, first kitty topic, surely she should have more love than this?

Anyway, the description of her dash says that she can go through walls. I've not found a single wall in the game that I can dash through (not that I've been trying every wall in the game, just random ones, especially stuff I can float over). Is this a bug, or just a problem with wording?

I suspect it's an engine issue with the conversion to console. It's a poorly worded movement power, and nothing else.

I know on the PC in the past she could pass through nearly anything, and it made her very unique, but I suspect as part of the movement counters being added, they stripped this from her as well.

• boredinbcboredinbc Posts: 19 Mighty
    edited May 16

I know on the PC in the past she could pass through nearly anything, and it made her very unique, but I suspect as part of the movement counters being added, they stripped this from her as well.

They normalized all the dashes/teleports as part of the movement revamp. Since then none of her movement abilities actually phase through objects.

It's a bummer.

Edit: I logged on to the PC version and Kitty can still use this ability to phase through some terrain. Sucks that we don't get that here.

• haetronhaetron Posts: 15 Mighty

Might be time to test over both versions and see if we can pinpoint terrain types?

• boredinbcboredinbc Posts: 19 Mighty

Buried deep in the patch notes:

Teleport and phasing movement powers can now be used to travel through walls, as intended.

!!!

• huckpghuckpg Posts: 14 Mighty

I'm able to walk through some things but it's kinda annoying she can't phase through certain trees or light post.