Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

No News Yet

Hi All,

Unfortunately, we don't have any news we can share this week, but we wanted to let you know that we're still here and will be sure to let you know when we have an update. We hope to have an announcement soon.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• BabiidollBabiidoll Posts: 100 Incredible
    edited November 3

Well thanks for letting us know that much. Hope things get worked out and back on track. We all just want the game we enjoy back.

• krziidarkzkrziidarkz Posts: 17 Mighty

Thanks a lot for the communication, thats good to hear

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 2,072 Astonishing

Thanks, @AgentPilot hopefully everything works out

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• Blankman42005Blankman42005 Posts: 352 Amazing

Thank you for saying something.

• Frayin3Frayin3 Posts: 300 Amazing

Would like to reiterate just like everyone else, thanks for sharing some news. Much appreciated.

• VontewiazVontewiaz Posts: 140 Incredible

@AgentPilot where's gladiator thor?

• Rpt0910Rpt0910 Posts: 337 Amazing

@AgentPilot just wanted to echo what everyone else has said and say thanks for the update. It is reassuring to hear something from you guys.

• iKiteXIViKiteXIV Posts: 53 Mighty

@AgentPilot said:
    Hi All,

Unfortunately, we don't have any news we can share this week, but we wanted to let you know that we're still here and will be sure to let you know when we have an update. We hope to have an announcement soon.

Thanks so much!

Glad to have you back, Sorry to hear of all the bs you guys are going through at the office.

• EzekiusEzekius Pro Founder Posts: 35 Mighty

@AgentPilot said:
    Hi All,

Thanks so much!

Was that so hard ?

• BtwImJimBtwImJim Posts: 83 Mighty

Thanks for the update. Appreciate it.

• Cbomb23Cbomb23 Posts: 176 Incredible

Thanks for the update finally, it's been really weird not hearing anything at all.

• TjSc87TjSc87 AsmrlandPosts: 20 Mighty
    edited November 3

I'll keep my eyes on the forums then.

• ostrichwranglerostrichwrangler Posts: 120 Incredible

Thanks for saying something!

• DrexxaanDrexxaan Posts: 87 Mighty

Lol, I love how nothing is ever good enough for amanhasnoname, how long till you start screaming the sky is falling and convince the hivemind the games shutting down when it definitely isn't.

• Cbomb23Cbomb23 Posts: 176 Incredible

@AManHasNoName said:
    For all of you assuming this simple statement means its all sunshine and rainbows over at GAZ, while ignoring the MAJOR red flag of skipping one of the largest movie tie ins of the year, then by all means please go spend $100 in G's right now with your confidence. Dorman needs more hair products.

No one is saying any of that, I won't spend anymore money anytime soon. But it's good to finally get an update, granted it is only an update that they can't update us yet. But I'll take that over the dead silence for basically 2 weeks.