Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Where ya gonna go next?

Worst case scenario ... If they do shut down .. what should I try ? Right now I guess I would go back to BF One and snipe a couple people out of frustration.

Comments

• PoisonArrowwwPoisonArrowww Posts: 59 Mighty

I'm super hyped for battlefront. Marvel wise, Spider-Man PS4 looks so good so there's that. Not really much else at the moment tbh.

• BizmaticBizmatic Posts: 18 Mighty

I'll still play Rocket League and a couple other games. I'm just kinda waiting on Monster Hunter Worlds to drop, hopefully it will be worth it.

• Sixshotz6Sixshotz6 Posts: 101 Mighty

@Bizmatic said:
    I'll still play Rocket League and a couple other games. I'm just kinda waiting on Monster Hunter Worlds to drop, hopefully it will be worth it.

Nice .. wasnt aware of monster hunter .. looks cool , kinda has an Elder Scroll look to it.

• OlifantdkOlifantdk Posts: 45 Mighty

@BabeBro
    Can you actually do that?

• LaiyenuLaiyenu Vilmark Area 52Posts: 78 Mighty
    edited November 4

Monster Hunter World definitely looks awesome. I might try PoE again.

Actually in the time being went back to DFO, it may have micro transactions but at least you can buy the costumes with real cash up front and it can run at 120fps no prob cause sprites yo. (Plus the dungeons are fun to wreck)

• FuneralsweepFuneralsweep Florida Posts: 4 New Agent

Nevermind or DCUO. I have Destiny 2 but sadly it burned me out.

• FuneralsweepFuneralsweep Florida Posts: 4 New Agent

Neverwinter*

• SpiderRPGSpiderRPG Posts: 47 Mighty

Warframe Plains of Eidolon waiting for ps4.

• BropolloCreedBropolloCreed The Chiss AscendancyPosts: 2,072 Astonishing

I'm already splitting time between Camp Crystal Lake and Avengers Tower. Now, I only have to make it two weeks until I resume fighting for the glory of the Empire.

"#NEVERJubilee"

Level 6 Alcoholism

• LegendaryOverlordLegendaryOverlord Posts: 177 Incredible

It's nice having games such as this as an option, but it has never been a necessity. There are always new games being released that are worth playing. I recently finished playing Danganronpa V3, and now that Assassin's Creed Origins is out, I'll play Syndicate soon.

• Sixshotz6Sixshotz6 Posts: 101 Mighty

Needless to say , I will also finally get some laundry done.

• TerryiceTTerryiceT Posts: 232 Amazing

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

Very slim chance but not hurt to try.

• BullShifterBullShifter Posts: 1,264 Astonishing

I'll be rocking some Monster Hunter next year, also looking for any potential black Friday deals on Friday the 13th. Having a Switch has gotten me locked into the new Mario as well. (omg it's amazing)

Yes, that amazing!!

• Skarcrow713Skarcrow713 Posts: 207 Amazing

Might give Fortnite a try people have been talking it up a lot on here. Played a little of the pvp but haven't invested any money to get Save The World yet.

• CodenamexDuchessCodenamexDuchess Posts: 1,728 Astonishing

@Skarcrow713 said:
    Might give Fortnite a try people have been talking it up a lot on here. Played a little of the pvp but haven't invested any money to get Save The World yet.

It’s some coop fun, but it might be worth it to hold off. There’s very little to do right now — like, even less than MHO. It’s well-supported though, so I assume it’ll offer more robust gameplay soon enough.

• JohnnyPersiaJohnnyPersia Posts: 116 Incredible

I've been alternating between Warframe (which has been my main game since April) and the Witcher 3 DLC (which I recently started).

• Skarcrow713Skarcrow713 Posts: 207 Amazing

@CodenamexDuchess said:

@Skarcrow713 said:

It’s some coop fun, but it might be worth it to hold off. There’s very little to do right now — like, even less than MHO. It’s well-supported though, so I assume it’ll offer more robust gameplay soon enough.

Thanks for the info man appreciate it.

• hLxGambithLxGambit Posts: 1,175 Astonishing

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

Lol no

Natural_Gambit -Mixer Stream Channel
    Volume Control Gaming-Youtube

• RidethelightninRidethelightnin Posts: 379 Amazing
    edited October 31

I already got wwe 2k18, marvel vs Capcom finite, mega man x collection, ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3. So I'm set lol.

• BabeBroBabeBro Phoenix Powered New York City, NYPosts: 1,020 Astonishing

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

I know I can and I will even if it means starting a new PSN.

• Matt34leo2Matt34leo2 Posts: 1,433 Astonishing

I'll be spending time on Friday the 13th and probably Star Wars Battlefront 2. I'm also hoping to hear something about The Last of Us 2 sometime next year (I hope).

• TheBestVenomTheBestVenom potatoPosts: 221 Amazing

@hLxGambit said:

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

Lol no

Europeans could possibly get a partial refund for their more recent purchases for MHO if it is shutdown but if you are in the US they will tell us to go Ketchup! ourselves with a hot iron only using nicer language.

• AManHasNoNameAManHasNoName Posts: 1,128 Astonishing

Already conquered Mordor. Might pick up the new Assassins Creed today.

• OnesOwnGriefOnesOwnGrief Posts: 603 Amazing

I purchased six games in the last couple of weeks. I think I'm set for a while.

PSN: OnesOwnGrief

Gazillion, treat your paying consumers better.

@BropolloCreed said:
    I'm already splitting time between Camp Crystal Lake and Avengers Tower. Now, I only have to make it two weeks until I resume fighting for the glory of the Empire.

Can I add you please? I’m a fan! Lol

• TheMossberg500TheMossberg500 Posts: 122 Incredible

Back to Madden, Mass Effect and Battlefield. I might get the new NHL game and Destiny but the community is already complaining about Destiny

@hLxGambit said:

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

Lol no

Ummmm yes. They can issue you a full refund and if it’s a last resort they can refund you and suspend your PSN account. That’s a FACT.

@TheBestVenom said:

@hLxGambit said:

@Olifantdk said:
    @BabeBro

Lol no

Europeans could possibly get a partial refund for their more recent purchases for MHO if it is shutdown but if you are in the US they will tell us to go Ketchup! ourselves with a hot iron only using nicer language.

You can get a full refund and dispute it based on what’s going on.

• RengokuBloodfangRengokuBloodfang Elkton, MDPosts: 341 Amazing

Will probably very dissappointedly return to alternating between playing Diablo 3 and whatever I can find otherwise new to do. Very unfortunate as I've been waiting for a new Marvel Ultimate Alliance type game on console with playable Ghost Rider and Venom for a looooong time. I really wanted a Marvel mmo like DCUO with create a character of your own but I was still stoked for this game and don't want to see it fail especially with all of the money and time I've invested.