Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Stat priority Nightcrawler

RickysmallzRickysmallz Posts: 10 Mighty
edited October 30 in NIGHTCRAWLER

Hy heroes,
i am using a hybrid build and wondering which stats are most important?
Crit hit/brut strike or main attribut?

Talents i use:
Surprise Attack
Ausweichen
Element of Surprise
Tireless Teleporter
Sabre Blitz

Because of "Element of Surprise" i think i dont need gear with crit hit?

I will use 4 parts of the oath set and 1 of shards of cyttorak.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• RighteousPancakeRighteousPancake Posts: 244 Amazing

Crit damage, brute strike, brute damage, main att. With guaranteed crits as you've mentioned, there is little need for that.

Make Captain America Great Again!

• RickysmallzRickysmallz Posts: 10 Mighty

Thank You Cap, just like i thought it would be. Hardcore farming will begin..

• DekayingsoulDekayingsoul Posts: 259 Amazing
    edited October 31

@Rickysmallz said:
    Hy heroes,
    i am using a hybrid build and wondering which stats are most important?
    Crit hit/brut strike or main attribut?

Talents i use:
    Surprise Attack
    Ausweichen
    Element of Surprise
    Tireless Teleporter
    Sabre Blitz

Because of "Element of Surprise" i think i dont need gear with crit hit?

I will use 4 parts of the oath set and 1 of shards of cyttorak.

Thanks in advance

Crit Damage is the most important followed by BD and BS for most character builds. Higher your CD the higher your base brutes will become, higher BD will raise the maximum amount of damage you could do and BS is how often you can turn a crit into a brute.

Thank you!
    Okay:
    Brut strike
    Crit dmg
    Brut dmg
    On gear is the best option?

• ksufoleyksufoley Posts: 87 Mighty

@Rickysmallz said:
    Thank you!
    Okay:
    Brut strike
    Crit dmg
    Brut dmg

Indeed. With his flourishes able to crit 100% this is the best way to go that I've found.

@ksufoley said:

@Rickysmallz said:
    Thank you!
    Okay:
    Brut strike
    Crit dmg
    Brut dmg

Indeed. With his flourishes able to crit 100% this is the best way to go that I've found.

Thank you!
    One more question:
    Is there a way to reroll omega set gear? It is hard to find gear with the right stats..

Not yet. They've previously stated that in an upcoming patch it will be easier to find gear that suits the character and also the ability to transfer an omega set over to another piece of armor so best thing to do is grind out the stats on gear and have a second set of omega to transfer when or if it happens.

@ksufoley said:
    Not yet. They've previously stated that in an upcoming patch it will be easier to find gear that suits the character and also the ability to transfer an omega set over to another piece of armor so best thing to do is grind out the stats on gear and have a second set of omega to transfer when or if it happens.

Okay good to know! I hope the patch comes soon.
    Last question :smiley:
    Do you know why the x-force costume for Nightcrawler is not available on XB1 and PS4? Because on PC it is available..

• SomeStrangeManSomeStrangeMan Posts: 23 Mighty

@Rickysmallz said:

@ksufoley said:

Do you know why the x-force costume for Nightcrawler is not available on XB1 and PS4? Because on PC it is available..

They're releasing things slowly on console, it'll likely get released in a few months as part as some event. Pure speculation: "X"-mas ?

@SomeStrangeMan said:

@Rickysmallz said:

@ksufoley said:

They're releasing things slowly on console, it'll likely get released in a few months as part as some event. Pure speculation: "X"-mas ?

Some might not have seen it but it did slip in console for a day or two and then slipped out. If updates resume it will most likely be the next costume to hit.

Okay good to know, so we have to wait. I am hoping that one day the x2 costume will be released