As I set forth on this constant grind for Omega Pieces, looking for feedback to see if anyone else has determined which is better?
So my thoughts are 1 Piece Mark of War, and 4 piece Oath/Phoenix - or 1 piece Mark of War, 2 piece Oath, 2 piece Phoenix
For those who are familiar with the sets, the effects are listed below.
Oath of the Destroyer:
1. Each Critical Strike with Melee Powers build stack of Rage. when 50 Rage stacks are reached, they are consumed to trigger Destroyer's Wrath, increasing your Brutal Strike Chance by 100% for 5s
2. +50% Brutal Damage
3. Rage stacks required to trigger Destroyer's Wrath reduced to 40
4. +50% Brutal Damage
5. Rage stacks required to trigger Destroyer's Wrath reduced to 30
1. When you use your Signature power, Ranged attacks will release a Phoenix, dealing 543 Damage (up to 3 times per Signature activation)
2. +50% Base Damage to Signature Powers
3. The Phoenix effect can trigger 3 additional times per Signature activation
4. +50% Base Damage to Signature Powers
5. +100% Critical Hit Chance to Signature Powers
Mark of War:
When you hit with a Sword, Axe, Shield, or Staff power, gain Weapons of War, increasing Base Damage and Total Deflect Rating by 5% for 10s. This effect can stack up to 20 times.
Hero Archetype Mini-Guide
Angela End-Game Build