Heaxgaon A Hexagon

Forums

Marvel Heroes Omega

Marvel Heroes Omega | Spider Man | Omega Trial Guide | PS4 | XBOX

karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

My video guide to help you easily pass your Omega Trial with Spider Man.

Comments

  • meattymeatty Mobile ALPosts: 39 Mighty

    Thanks for this. I got some farming to do lol

  • karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

    @meatty said:
    Thanks for this. I got some farming to do lol

    no problem this build will have spidey feeling like he's hulk!!!!

  • MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 37 Mighty

    @karpo said:
    My video guide to help you easily pass your Omega Trial with Spider Man.

    Have to give this a try...but OMG...jumping powers on L2 I don't know if I can get used to it..lol.

  • karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

    @MrFuriousX said:

    @karpo said:
    My video guide to help you easily pass your Omega Trial with Spider Man.

    Have to give this a try...but OMG...jumping powers on L2 I don't know if I can get used to it..lol.

    its good you slow them down on you L1 Abilities and damage the with you cycle of power moves on L2

  • karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

    @karpo said:

    @MrFuriousX said:

    @karpo said:
    My video guide to help you easily pass your Omega Trial with Spider Man.

    Have to give this a try...but OMG...jumping powers on L2 I don't know if I can get used to it..lol.

    its good you slow them down on you L1 Abilities and damage the with you cycle of power moves on L2

    also L2 x,then 0 power moves are pretty much always active making this jumping spider Tank Build Fast and Powerful

  • MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 37 Mighty

    @karpo

    Totally getting used to it...Feels more like Spidey to me to!!...I got passed Mandy ...just gotta survive the Skull now...

    Love your vid's btw very helpful!

  • karpokarpo Posts: 124 Incredible

    @MrFuriousX said:
    @karpo

    Totally getting used to it...Feels more like Spidey to me to!!...I got passed Mandy ...just gotta survive the Skull now...

    Love your vid's btw very helpful!

    thanks my dude im here to help...and yeah this build make spidey feels like spiderman

Sign In or Register to comment.